Divorcing The Narcissist – What To Expect
Using HG Tudor’s established expertise with regard to the field of narcissists and narcissism, this Assistance Package addresses a wide range of matters in an easy-to-understand manner, with practical advice and tips which have been successfully used by individuals working with narcissists and all based on HG Tudor’s unrivalled understanding.
This Assistance package covers
- Why divorce with a narcissist is so difficult
- What the narcissist wants to achieve from divorce
- What the narcissist’s mindset and approach is to the issue of divorce
- How to negotiate the divorce process with the narcissist
- Why the narcissist will not give you what you want
- Why the narcissist keeps the process going even though it is costly
- Why the narcissist keeps the process going even when the evidence is against the narcissist
- How to achieve the required outcome from your divorce when a narcissist is involved
- How the divorce process works with and affects your No Contact Regime
- What factors affect the way the narcissist deals with the divorce process
- How certain actions will impact on the narcissist through the divorce process
- How to minimise the impact of the narcissist’s behaviour on you
And more information beyond this to assist you deal with this matter successfully and with the minimum impact on you.
To receive this information which costs US $ 140 for a comprehensive Assistance Package which you can access in your own time and at your own pace, simply use the PayPal button below to make payment and you will then receive a Common Sense Protocol which governs the Assistance Package and thereafter the Assistance Package itself.
3 thoughts on “Divorcing The Narcissist – What To Expect”
I like the new font and picture up top, HG.
Your “when the narc met HG” was pretty funny also.
Thank you NN.