Christmas Angel Assistance

CHRISTMAS ANGEL ASSISTANCE

Dear Guardians of the AAF,

I am seeking to ensure all Angels are assisted prior to Christmas.

As you will understand, demand at this time of year is high, indeed it is currently at unprecedented levels. At times, it is a little bit like a wagon turning up to distribute food in a famine-struck land.

Your generous support has already helped provide much counsel to 95 angels. Yet, due to the overwhelming need, at this time of year, many more are waiting still.

Please see the updated list below (which contains abridged information) and select one of more Angels today to become your Secret Santa recipient of the one thing needed most this season – the best and only accurate answers that can change the course of their entanglement with a narcissist and make possible a Merrier Christmas and a much Happier New Year.

I have extended the period over which I will be undertaking consultations in order to cater for this high demand.

Once again, I will match whatever you donate.

Please do not delay. The Angels need you now.

AIW Donation

1. Angel BB – requires How To CoParent AP – single mother with one son to a narcissist

2. Angel KM – requires an audio consultation to understand how to recover property from former boyfriend. Property is needed for KM´s business. (contributed $ 40)

3. Angel GVV – requires How to CoParent AP – has been through custody battle with ex spouse who is providing very difficult with regard to contact arrangements (contributed $ 30)

4. Angel HD – requires How To Handle Narcissist at Work AP – being bullied at work by manager (contributed $ 70)

5. Angel STM – requires email consultation to understand dynamic involving her mother interfering in arrangements for Christmas with her grand children

6. Angel BR – seeks How To CoParent AP – part time worker/part time study mother who is trying to prevent the narcissist from hampering her efforts in her studies through providing difficult with shared parenting (contributed $20)

7. Angel TY – seeks Narc Detector Consultation with regard to mother in light of years of difficulty and abuse (contributed $ 50)

8. Angel HDS – seeks Narc Detector Consultation with regard to boyfriend who is controlling financially

9. Angel PL – seeks How To CoParent AP and audio consultation to assist with handling the narcissist who has made allegations of abuse and poor parenting, with social services now involved

10. Angel TDK – seeks Divorcing a Narcissist AP and audio consultation for the purposes of negotiating ongoing divorce with a narcissist (Contributed $ 50)

11. Angel HH – seeks Divorcing a Narcissist AP for the purposes of handling ongoing divorce which is causing financial problems

12. Angel YN – seeks an audio consultation to gain assistance with regard to abusive neighbour who is suspected to be a narcissist. Neighbour is embarking on campaign of harassment against YN. (contributed $ 45)

13. Angel ER – seeks an audio consultation to understand options with regard to implementing no contact in order to leave her abusive husband

14. Angel PP – seeks an email consultation to understand behaviours of boyfriend with have left her ill and unable to work

15. Angel BRT – seeks How To CoParent AP to handle narcissists interference in medical decisions and education of two children

16. Angel ES – seeks an audio consultation for the purposes of understanding options to prevent narcissist taking children to different country for Christmas (contributed $ 75)

17. Angel HY – seeks an audio consultation for the purposes of gaining information to handle father at Christmas time, during family occasions. (contributed $ 50)

18. Angel JL – seeks an audio consultation for the purposes of knowing how to manage two family narcissists over Christmas

19. Angel TF – seeks Narc Detector Consultation with regard to former spouse with a view to then taking action concerning his behaviour towards children

20. Angel KY – seeks Narc Detector Consultation and an audio consultation to understand why former partner has abused their children (contributed $ 35)

21. Angel NMB – seeks audio consultation to gain assistance with regard to handling contact arrangements between narcissist and children over Christmas period (contributed $ 40)

22. Angel TT – seeks Narc Detector Consultation and audio consultation to gain insight with regard to husband and his frequent infidelities

23. Angel HB – seeks Narc Detector consultation with regard to boyfriend to understand what is driving his unpleasant behaviours (contributed $ 60)

24. Angel TWS – seeks Divorcing Narcissist AP to assist with ongoing divorce with a narcissist

25. Angel HR – seeks Narc Detector Consultation, Divorcing Narcisisst AP and audio consultation to understand the school of narcissist she is involved in a divorce with and what steps she can take to achieve a positive outcome.

12 thoughts on “Christmas Angel Assistance

1. Claire says:

HG, you are truly an Angel! Yes, a Dark one, from the Kingdom of the Dark but now it doesn’t matter.
    I am speechless of your grand gestures – not only matching our contributions but taking extra personal time during Christmas to continue with your tremendous work helping those that need most.
    God bless you – the real person behind the name HG Tudor!

Thank you Claire. There is much to be done.

2. FoolMe1Time says:

HG this is such a wonderful thing that you are doing. As I will finally be able to get out and about next week to pick up a few items needed for Christmas, I have decided to donate whatever I have left to you and the angels. I’m sorry I cannot at this time donate as much as I normally would ( because of my current situation) but I promise I will makeup for it next year. Also the money I receive this year as gifts, I will be donating to the angels. Thank you HG for the constant hard work and time you give to the angels. I don’t have to tell you how much you and the angels mean to me. I will always hold you both close to my heart.
    I’d also like to take this time to thank all of my fellow empaths who help support the angel fund, and I wish you all a very a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.
    To those who do not celebrate Christmas I hope your holidays are also filled with much love and peace. 😘💞

Thank you FM1T.

FM1T
      Thank you, and I wish the same for you and all here.

1. FoolMe1Time says:

There you are Sista! I haven’t seen you on the blog in a little while and I always become concerned when you are not here. Have a beautiful holiday NA. 😘💞

3. FYC says:

HG, I had no idea the sheer volume of deserving Angels you assist, nor the long, ever increasing list of those still needing help. I am stunned.

Fellow empaths, I realize that many of you are stretched thin this time of year as you prepare to make your family and friends’ Christmas dreams come true. Yet I implore you to reserve funds to assist these victims of narcissistic abuse. We all know how difficult the holidays can be, and all the more so when N abuse is involved. Please give a dollar, a pound, or 100 of them now. Join me in clearing this list before Christmas! You will have my and their eternal gratitude.

The demand is always high FYC and resources low.

1. FYC says:

I would like to see that change, HG.

You are generously doubling every donation, effectively giving away hundreds of hours of your own valuable time (truly remarkable given your N defense). Further, right now, every dollar we give makes twice the impact. We empaths all know know these people are feeling and how earnestly they need your help. Now it the time to take action for us to take action and answer your call for assistance for the Angels.

Christmas is founded on the spirit of giving. Let’s all band together and help HG reach his noble goal!

As it stands, very little has been done FYC.

1. FYC says:

You’re killing me HG.

EVERYONE! PLEASE HELP!

Standing at the bottom of the pit of despair, are 25 wounded Angels, desperately seeking a way out by Christmas! They can see HG’s light above, but they need our help to reach that light. Their desperation and agony can be felt for miles in every direction. If only a small percentage of HG’s weaponized empaths answer the call, they will be saved by Christmas.

HG has answered their call and amazingly hoisted each and every Angel half-way to the surface of the pit, but he needs our help to lift them out. We are so close! Please, won’t you join HG and help him raise these Angels out of the pit of despair? Every donation matters. Don’t hesitate, give now, give generously. These lives matter.

4. MB says:

May all your Christmas wishes come to fruition, HG. Sharing your gift in this way is truly extraordinary. My heart is brimming with pride to be a part of such a special project.

Slay Ride