Or more accurately.
Greetings, ladies and gentlemen of the jury.
Yes, it is time for you all in this super-sized jury to discharge your civic duty by standing to judge the status of an array of individuals who currently languish in The Dungeon in Tudor Towers.
Your heroically humble narrator has been busy in the first half of December. He has, using his very special and esoteric skill-set purloined a number of Christmas characters who are now held captive in the numerous cells deep in the bowels of Tudor Towers. Their wails of anguish and forlorn plan for freedom drowned out by speakers playing Celine Dion over and over again.
Yes, HG has captured and imprisoned a series of characters associated with the season of joy and goodwill which calls into question the very fate of Christmas!
Yet, all I not lost, because YOU get to decide what they are and thus play a hand in determining their fate. You will be presented with a range of information about each captive to enable you to then to argue a case with your fellow Tudorite Jurors to ascertain whether each character is a narcissist, narcissistic, normal or an empath. This will then allow you to cast a vote and seek to persuade others to vote in a particular way, so that at the end of the process (Christmas Day) the voting process will end and a determination made. Will the captive be found to be a nasty narc or evangelical empath? A needy narcissistic type or a nose to the ground normal?
Thereafter, His Excellency Lord Chief Ultra Justice On High Most Magnificent (Abridged Title) HG Tudor will pronounce sentence for each character based on the finding attributed to them by you all.
Thus, stand by to argue with passion but always logic, look to the evidence and seek to move the hearts and minds of your fellow readers. These wretches fates lie in your hands.
So, let us bring up from the cells into the Ultra High Court of Tudor our first captive.
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I give you Jack Frost and below a summary of information about this individual for the purposes of commencing your deliberations
Summary of Information Appertaining to Frost, Jack Overland
- Nips at your nose.
- And your fingers and toes.
- Causes problems for Gardners and farmers by either turning up too early or too late and wreaking havoc with plants and crops.
- Covers everything in sparkling white making it look most pretty.
- Entertains children by allowing them to run along ice and slide.
- Injures adults by causing them to fall over whilst walking to work
- Uses aliases of Old Man Winter, Grandfather Frost, Frostman, Frostwoman and Mrs Holle
- Gratefully supported by the double glazing industry
- Freezes shadows causes them to become their own living entities
- Known to cause problems for fairies by stealing important objects
- Reported as being kind to children
- Playful, energetic and labelled mischevious
- Attracts the ire of Dame Nature, usually around spring time
- Talented artist going through an extensive Fern On The Window period
- Reputed to be responsible for maintaining kind conditions for reindeer
- Froze out the malaria which spread during the American Civil War
- Disliked by gravediggers
- Sponsored by the undersoil heating industry
- Welcomed at Christmas when The Snow has failed to make an appearance
- Second Persona of the Magician Arcana and has Ice Break and Freeze Boost skills
- Provides makeshift freezer facilities for students
Now, over to you!