Knowing HG Part 5 – “A”

Untitled design

The weekend is here.

How about learning more about HG?

Do you know what The Transaction is?

Why is yellow so important?

Who is “A”?

Immerse yourself with the next tantalising part of “Knowing HG” as you unravel the mystery and put together the pieces.

Use this link to obtain the material for just US $ 10

Link here to obtain Part 5 “A”

36 thoughts on “Knowing HG Part 5 – “A”

1. SMH says:

HG, I purchased parts 1-4 and am sitting here twiddling my thumbs. Please send! Oh and I forgot to ask for the password. Please send that too!

2. Geminimom says:

I also can listen to the videos on my iPad. I like it better. Thank you.

3. Geminimom says:

Hello HG,
    Is gumroad who I paid for this video? That is what it says on my paypal. It looks different.

Gumroad is where it is hosted, it enables you to access the material faster than waiting for me to send it to you.

1. Lorelei says:

Is this for all material now HG—so you don’t have to do all the sending etc?

Not quite Lorelei, but gradually all APs and LBs will be provided this way. Less admin for me, faster provision for you.

1. Hope7 says:

I also wondered if it was for security purposes.

1. For those under financial control of a narc. The charges show up as gumdrop instead of your alias which a Google search would identify you causing a fury.

2. For you, as you feared your hard drives may be recovered after a fire owing you wanting to rescue them in the three seconds before you’re engulfed by flames. Or, you feared the loss not discovery and the gumdrop offers storage in the cloud.

Side note, people may not have time to grab anything. We watched videos in safety training of living rooms and theaters being incinerated in seconds to dispel the myth you have time to grab anything at all and to illustrate how panic kills more people than necessary. People could die for a possession because of that myth. Also, many people die of inhalation of smoke. This is even if they never get touched by flames. The heat is so intense people can burn/melt from the inside out by trying to breathe. Steel melts before the flames reach it. A contingency plan for an uncontrollable fire should be: to get out ASAP noting all exits of a building prior to any catastrophe as a habit—especially a conference hall or theater where there are masses of people, and not fuel the fire by opening doors or windows/closing them to starve it instead, and to keep low and crawl along the ground to the nearest escape to avoid inhaling smoke and the hottest air.

I know I’m being literal and that’s not the intention of the psychological exercise of getting someone to identify what’s most valuable to them—but it’s food for thought and I enjoy being a devil’s advocate. LOL

4. Chihuahuamum says:

I plan to get caught up on these! So much has happened the past week. I need a release! 🤗

5. Mercy says:

HG, I love this series. It just keeps getting better.

Glad you are enjoying it, there is plenty more for you to learn about and unravel.

1. Mercy says:

Can’t wait!

6. Pingback: Knowing HG Part 5 – “A” ⋆ NarcTopia
  7. Lin May says:

All I can say after that is glad it’s not me!!! Can you roll your R’s HG? It sounds like you do in this audio file. If so, I am so jealous. I have never been able to do that.

I can. I also dot Is and cross boundaries.

1. Lin May says:

Hahahahaha! Perfectly stated! I shall also try resisting booking an audio consultation just so you can roll your R’s at me.

8. MB says:

HG, will you be setting up another discussion post?

No, MB, continue to use the existing forum attached to Part 4.

1. MB says:

😩It’s cumbersome and I’ve stayed away. I’ll suck it up!

1. FoolMe1Time says:

Well at least you can get on it MB. I’ve added the password three times and nothing!

You must be doing something wrong. I have tried it and it works.

2. FoolMe1Time says:

Of course I am doing something wrong HG. That’s just a given.

Ha ha, email me and I will help you.

4. FoolMe1Time says:

2. K says:

MB
      Just use the keyboard shortcut F and type the date: February 8 into the search bar; it’s less cumbersome because it highlights the newest comments.

1. MB says:

K, I use my iPhone or my iPad. I’m not sure how to do a keyboard shortcut here.

1. Violetta says:

MB: on my Galaxy, if I touch the three dots at upper right, I get options including “Find in page,” which works the same as Ctrl-F on a laptop.

Not sure what the equivalent on an iPhone is, but your authorized retailer would know.

1. MB says:

Violetta, thank you for your help. As necessity is the mother of invention, I consulted Google and found a very helpful post from a writer at Business Insider to get me on track. I’m cooking with gas now!

2. K says:

MB
            The magic is in the fingers! I was going to suggest that you Google it.

Google didn’t help me find the new comments on an ipad and it loses it’s lustre having to keep sifting through 100s of comments to get updated.

4. theletterafterj says:

NarcAngel
            Hahahaha…it can be tedious. I work from either a PC or laptop so I am able to sift through the comments quickly and I have posted a few at the top of the thread to make it easier, too.

5. MB says:

NA, this is the article taught me how to do it. The iPad works the same way except the share button is at the top right instead of the bottom center. Once you type in your words (February 9) for instance, there’s an up and down arrow to the right of the search bar that lets you cycle through the instances. It’s pretty slick actually. Without it, it’s nearly impossible. I hope HG can post the link.

MB
            Thank you very much for providing it. I’ll try it.

HG
            Thank you for allowing the link to assist.

9. kel says:

Interesting.. yellow meant something to my narc boss too.

10. FoolMe1Time says:

HG whenever you have the time, would you please invoice me for this?

Done.