Q&A 26th April 2020 – 6pm CET

Q&A Sunday 26 April 2020 6pm CET-2

Book Your Place Now

Time to flex your Truth Seeker traits!

Want to understand more about your ensnarement with the narcissist?

Want an accessible way to get answers to your circumstances?

Keen to learn accurate information about narcissism?

Want to know more about the man behind the mask?

Want to know how Covid-19 is affecting HG Tudor?

Want to know where HG is at present and what he is doing?

Here is a further opportunity to join in with the highly engaging and informative Q&A sessions.

This will take place on Sunday 26th April at 9am PDT, 12 pm EDT, 5pm BST, 6pm CEST.

Book Your Place Now

You will have three hours of uninterrupted access to HG Tudor and his unrivalled information. It is a golden opportunity to be informed and entertained.

This will be a strictly limited audience and is based on first come, first served by obtaining a place in advance. Given current circumstances around the world, I am discounting the cost to just US$ 10 for the first 20 people who apply. Thereafter it will be the usual cost of US$ 15. This represents brilliant value and those who have attended the Q&As previously will attest to how rewarding they are.

A private forum will be created for those attending and for 3 hours you will in the forum be able to ask any and all questions which will be answered for you. You will be able to see other questions and the answers. You will use your blog names for the Q&A so anonymity is preserved.

Once you have secured your place, you will be provided with a short document setting out the rules and a password which will allow you attendance in the forum.

If you are unsuccessful in securing a place, your payment will be refunded.

This arrangement guarantees you will be able to ask your questions about anything to do with narcissism, narcissists and of course me and get the direct and personal answers. I will not be doing anything else other than deal with the questions that you pose in this forum. No distractions, no delays and the continuity of discussion.

I look forward to receiving your burning questions and most of all, giving you the answers.

Book Your Place Now

26 thoughts on “Q&A 26th April 2020 – 6pm CET

1. Anm says:

Is there still tickets available for this? I want to attend, but that is also my daughters birthday. Not sure if my daughter will be with me during this time, or if her narc father will be holding her hostage. So I won’t be able to reserve a spot until the day of

I daresay if you are quick, I will squeeze you in ANM unless you are busy playing pass the parcel!

1. Anm says:

So sweet, HG. I am bummed I missed it! Today is my duaghters birthday. I was hoping I could have attended your event before I picked up my daughter. But her father said I could go ahead and just take the whole day to spend with her. I can wait for the the q&a though!

2. CandaceMarie says:

Does the front look as good as the back is the real question ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

3. T says:

Thank you! Omg, I just had a orgasm! I have so much to say but very little time so briefly , April 26 is me and Melania Trumps bday… And your my fav writer..anyways I was glancing at my gmail when I noticed my bday and u. I am smiling so hard right now, I can’t explain it but I wanted to let you know I’m still cumming in my mind . .I love u ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’“๐ŸŽ“โœ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹โค๐Ÿ’‹โœ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒฌ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŒŠโœจ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ–๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿคธโ™ โ™ฅโ™ฆโ™ฃ๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ“€๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“ผ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ“ซ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ›ก๐Ÿšน๐Ÿšบโœ”โญโ–ถ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ†’๐Ÿ’ฏโ‰โ€ผโž—๐Ÿ”โž•โž–โž•๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽฏ

1. MB says:

Thereโ€™s no fuel at all in that comment! ๐Ÿคฃ

1. Kim e says:

MB
        S
        At least she didnโ€™t faint

1. MB says:

Kim e, I didnโ€™t faint this time only because itโ€™s a repost. Iโ€™ve been studying HGโ€™s backside for exposure therapy in order to eliminate the trigger on this one!

1. Kim e says:

MB.
            Exposure therapy?? Good term for gawking at someoneโ€™s ass ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2. MB says:

How else will I remain conscious if not exposed over and over to the trigger? ๐Ÿคฃ Besides, he wants us to gawk or he wouldnโ€™t have posted it. Heโ€™s a narcissist, remember?!? No telling what he has in store for us. Does Amazon sell smelling salts?

3. MB says:

Youโ€™re a riot Violetta. I had forgotten about that album cover. You always make me laugh.

4. Violetta says:

MB:

Mariah tried to go Bruce one better, but it didn’t really work:

2. Renarde says:

Kim-e

Give it time…

1. Renarde says:

I’m now sending the Kalashnikov the cock picks from Fouzi.

I think hes a bit upset.

Honestly, what did I do?

[Snurk]

2. Violetta says:

Stop interacting with them! Don’t feed the trolls.

(Like I’m in a position to talk… Never could resist a round of The Dozens.)

3. Renarde says:

Theyve gone quiet now. But thanks x

2. ThePolicyOfTruth says:

I don’t think I’ve seen that much fan-girling since I watched a Beatles documentary!

3. Renarde says:

Well. Urm, well done. That’s pretty much all of the flags!

Now chill yer boots lovely.

Yes, HG is an Orgasmatron. Just dont let him know it.

Honestly, really dont.

1. njfilly says:

Am I missing something? I don’t see the American flag in there.

1. Renarde says:

njfilly

Well that’s odd and bizarre. How strange? Is the Union there? Checking now.

1. njfilly says:

Renarde,

Yes, that’s very odd. It should be flag #1! (just kidding).

How is your new facebook group doing?

2. Renarde says:

Yet to start.

But what should I call it?

Renardes Renagades

Ball Washing Bastards Inc

I saw your mum coming out of the VD clinic?

Or, I’m going to nail your balls to the floor.com

In one of the QAs with HG, I asked, what really is the major cadre? It’s the Soms.

So anything an E can do to nail to in that regard is fruitful.

Let them chunter on. If you dont give challenge or wounding, eventually they will let it out.

And when they do, let them babble about their nonsense. Let them. When their back is turned, you chop their head off.

So simple. So easy. You will instinctively know it, when it comes.

What you MUST NOT do is allow them to get under your skin.

That will hurt you.

2. Renarde says:

Honestly, I’m so clever I frighten myself.

I’m now creating a group on FB. I’m not sure what I’m going to call it yet. Every man who is daft enough to badger me will be placed in said group. Complete with appendage pictures.

Let them fight out amongst themselves. Some are more endowed than others.

And they ALL hate the gays. Misogynistic, homophobic twats.

I might encourage them with a few ‘cup cake pictures’ as you Yanks say. Or I might not. TBH, I dont think I need to.

1. Violetta says:

Check out “Bye Felipe.” They’ve been posting bad come-ons for years. Gives a whole new meaning to eggplants.

1. Renarde says:

Doesnt doesn’t though, blood.