The Narcissist in Covid-19 Lockdown

H.G Tudor - The Narcissist In Covid-19 Lockdown e-book cover

The new book from HG Tudor.

Unleashed next week.

Everything you need to know about what happens to the narcissist in lockdown, how the narcissist will behave and why.

No need to hoard, there will be enough for everybody.

29 thoughts on “The Narcissist in Covid-19 Lockdown

1. Renarde says:

Well for one in certainly looking forward. You are such a busy chap, Hg!

Will it include chapters on the following;

The ‘death minister’, Matt Hancock’s Pink Tie

Boris Johnsons, well I’d call it a suit technically we both know the difference. But why?

Boris Johnson’s hair and ditto

The Great Tesco Soy Sauce Debacle of 2020

On why a man cannot wear a pure white shirt with a suit? (Granted, its unrelated but I’m curious).

Graphs at 5pm and why they are BEYOND rubbish

‘Mathematicians” who are pretending to be such but are really Statisticians

Why I’m scared of Beth Rigby orf Sky? I think she wants to eat me. And not in a good way.

Hartley-Brewer orf TalkRadio and why she has to remind us every bloody 5 minutes that she is ‘self-isolating’

I’m sure your book will be marvellous!

Really looking forward to reading.

2. Alexissmith2016 says:

Eek – how long for the answers?

3. K says:

HG
    There are so many manipulations that I can’t keep up; this is a brilliant example of Dan being provocative and being wounded by the Security Guard.

“Ten. Eleven,” counted Dan making an exaggerated pointing gesture towards the shoppers as they departed.
    The security guard said nothing and just looked at him.
    “Well?” demanded Dan.
    The guard looked past him. Dan felt something breaking inside of him as if he had been punched in the stomach.

Correct.

4. K says:

HG
    This manipulation stuck out; I think it is exaggerated comparison. I remembered reading about it in That Really Gets My Goat.

“He is just following what he has been told,” chimed in the lady who had spoken earlier.
    “That´s what they said at Nuremberg,” retorted Dan, “and look where that got them.”
    “That´s hardly the same,” answered the lady.
    “Yes, it is,” said Dan.

5. K says:

Considerations:

1. Dan Shepard is a MMRN Type B.

2. Cadre: somatic

3. Terri is suspect; somatic.

4. Janine (IPPS), Terri (IPSS) Luke, Frank and Mary (Family NISS), Andrew, Carol, Geoff, Tim (work colleagues/NISS), Pippa (ITS), Remote strangers online (NITS/ITS), Friends at the Pub, Football and on Whatsapp are all NISSs and everyone he interacts with in public are all tertiary sources.

5. One could construe that every interaction that Dan engages in, with appliances, is manipulation.

6. a. “I think you are his hero, not me,” remarked Dan (provocation, pity play, triangulation, jealousy (Luke is competition)).
    b. Sex (manipulation) is all about the fuel.
    c. He provokes the security guard and those standing in line with him by rolling his eyes, sighing and being flippant (belittling, contempt, haughty, assertion of superiority).
    d. He triangulates with his phone, computer, Pippa, his wife, Terri and all his online interactions. Triangles within Triangles.

7. Pure positive fuel: Sex with Terri.
    Challenge fuel: “Oi, I´m no slut,” responded Dan appearing hurt by the suggestion.
    Wounded: “I am never coming home,” Janine suddenly said slowly and then the line went dead. He is also
    wounded when his calls/messages to Terri and Pippa are ignored.

8. Yes, I understand all his responses in each instance above.

9. Yes, I think I have a fair understanding of what is happening to his fuel levels throughout.

10. His internal narrative is fascinating and I understand that he is trying to asset and maintain control throughout his daily interactions.

11. Thought fuel: when he thinks about past sexual encounters with both Pippa and Terri and “He sent the message and smiled to himself as he anticipated her (Pippa’s) surprise and no doubt delight at hearing from him.” (entitlement and thought fuel)

Proximate fuel from Andrew, his wife and Terri.

12. Dan is losing control throughout the Covid-10 lockdown, which explains why he hits the bottle (fuel substitute).

Good observations, K.

1. K says:

Thank you, HG.
        The internal narrative is brilliant. There is quite a difference between the empath’s and the narcissist’s inner speech (world); the empath’s conscious thought process doesn’t consider how to seek fuel, or think they are being challenged or wounded, and this is reflected by their external behavior.

6. Presque Vu says:

I’m looking forward to this book!
    Look at celebrity status now.. how important are they really? We are all in lockdown regardless of social popularity and influence. The NHS and key workers are now the celebrities.
    Social media attention spike, domestic violence spike, divorce spike and baby boom. There will also be those lost, the lost generation, the poorest of the poor. Those children stuck in that situation is killing me!

Can’t wait for this book!!!

1. WhoCares says:

Presque Vu,

I agree with much of your comment – especially awaiting the new book!

“Celebs are still keeping us entertained by posting non stop tik tok vids and such like which can be good for morale so there is some purpose there I guess.”

Yes, they are good for entertainment purposes – and educational purposes in my mind (for those of us ‘in the know’.)
      Also, some of them stand out like sore thumbs in their obvious lack of regard for others, and piss poor cognitive empathy skills, in the way they go about their attention seeking.

2. Renarde says:

Well said.

7. BonnieLou says:

Can’t wait to buy this! My ex Narc moved to Germany in December, Jobless and friendless apart from his current IPPS. With no job, money, football, cafes, bars or anything to keep his inner creature amused, there’s definitely signs of trouble in paradise!

8. Anm says:

I’m buying this one

9. fox says:

Exciting! I love it when you put up new content.

10. JenShine says:

Hi HG,
    I hope that you and “yours” are well.
    You have a post on YouTube where you describe the narcissist’s reaction to the death of others as well as the possibility or inevitability of their own death; will your book discuss the topic of death in relation to/within the context of how the different schools/cadres of narcissists are responding to Covid-19?
    Thank you.

Hello JS, you shall have to wait and see!

11. FoolMe1Time says:

Yay!! New book! Thanks HG!

1. alexissmith2016 says:

I know I think I might pee myself! I’m too excited for this

1. Renarde says:

Alexis.

You are such a dirty bird! Love it!

Ensure if you do, get a MRN in the bath and get it right in their gob! Oh and their eyes! Waterboard the fuckers!

I’m rooting for you!

1. alexissmith2016 says:

oooohh don’t they like that though? hahah

1. Ren says:

Alexis

Yeah, you are right! I was just being a flippant sod.

Now I come to think of it as a Dominant, yeah the ‘Do me’ subs all fell under the auspice of MRN.

Dont think I’ve ever met a Lesser sub. They must exist, of course.

Trick is, work out what they want then deny it.

Then do the things that make them, uncomfortable, shall we say?

I’m not a bloody fetish dispenser!

The amount of times I went through protocol. The telephone interview, and I can bloody tell they are having a wank. So disrespectful.

Interview: failed.

I got so board with their nonsense I gave it up.

2. alexissmith2016 says:

liking your style missy! naughty Ren!

12. Stella SHELF Unmaskers says:

Is it the same as The Narcissist and Covid-19? If so I bought this about 2 weeks ago

No. Completely different. The “new book” is a bit of a clue.

1. alexissmith2016 says:

Can you include a bit about what the greaters will be doing too HG. I know they will be fine, but what they will be doing outside of work related matters intrigues me hugely

2. Stella SHELF Unmaskers says:

But isn’t available yet, is it?

“Unleashed next week” is a bit of a clue.

1. Stella SHELF Unmaskers says:

I didn’t notice the clue, I hope you will forgive me…

On this occasion, I shall!

Ask HG Part 1