How the Narcissist Evades When Questioned

HOW THE NARCISSIST EVADES WHEN QUESTIONED

You will have questions for the narcissist. Lots of questions.

They never get answered.

Why?

Why is the narcissist so evasive?

Why do simple questions receive a response as if you have commenced an interrogation?

Why won’t the narcissist give you the answer to a straight forward question?

Why won’t the narcissist answer even when it would be in his best interests to do so?

Why must you get answers from the narcissist?

What happens when you ask a question when painted white?

What happens when you ask a question when painted black?

What happens when you ask a question when you enter Challenge Mode?

What are the ways in which the narcissist evades your questions?

What steps can you take to prevent this problem caused by the narcissists evasiveness?

Sick of the anger, frustration and hurt caused by the evasiveness of the narcissist? Then it is time to get some answers and gain those answers which will actually help you and ensure you move forward, rather than remain stuck.

Avoid the evasion and get THE answers.

Get the answers HERE

16 thoughts on “How the Narcissist Evades When Questioned

1. Caity says:

I bought this and highly, highly recommend the read for anyone going nuts trying to figure out why the narc can’t answer a simple question. Ever.

HG: my ex did *all* 8 at one time or another! I expected I’d learn why he did so, and I was not disappointed. I did *not* expect such a detailed example(s) of *how* he did what he did, and realising this after reading was another much needed “Ah ha!” moment. Thank you.

You are welcome and a logical purchase which is already paying dividends.

2. vandenboss says:

And then again,some keep answering questions no one asked. Trying to scam the …. out of everyone haha..

3. Gina says:

The ex MMR did this all the time, during devaluation,which was most of the time at the end. Never answered yes or no questions. It was always maybe or we’ll see or I’ll try and get to that I’m busy. Extremely controlling. I stopped asking him after awhile and would dread if it was something he HAD to be involved in. Do you think we should buy this car or that one? Would turn into where that tree was going to be planted in the backyard, because that was what really needed discussing. Mind fucking games manipulation to make you crazy and tired and worn down.

4. Tired says:

Ha ! He can’t answer the simplest questions , even stupid ones that only require a yes or no answer.

But do you know why and it is nothing to do with intelligence?

1. Tired says:

Hg,
        I have no idea why. He’s done it forever. More so when he’s in a bad mood .
        I can ask him if he wants chicken for dinner and instead of saying yes or no he’ll go into some ridiculous roundabout discussion, then I’ll shake my head and sternly tell him that it only a requires a simple YES or NO.

Then you need to obtain this material as a priority.

1. Tired says:

I’m going to buy the store out soon .i need a phone consultation as well.
            I need this fucker to go back to work. He even comes grocery shopping with me now during this covid mess.
            He seems to be enjoying being home , not a bother in the world. Driving me mad having him here 24/7.
            I think I asked you something about that somewhere and it’s still in moderation.

Jolly good. Yes, there are a number of comments in moderation.

2. WhoCares says:

Tired,

This phenomenon is one of the singular most frustrating things about communicating with a narcissist.
          My ex was the king of the non-answer.

You will feel SO much better when it finally makes sense.

1. Tired says:

Whocares,

Frustrating is a understatement! See my comment to NarcAngel once it gets moderated .
            It’s comforting to know I’m not the only one dealing with the same behaviors.
            How did you deal with your narcs non answers ?
            I can’t wait to start feeling better!

2. WhoCares says:

Tired,

I utilized the law.
            And HG Tudor’s excellent advice.

2. strongerwendyme says:

Control.

Tired
      Oh he can answer, he just doesn’t in the way that you want. He answers in the way that gets him the effect HE desires. Why? Read Fuel. It is the lifeblood of the narcissist and nothing else will make sense until you understand it. It will take less time to get the answers in that book than it takes for you to key these questions. It doesn’t make sense to you now because you are expecting him to react as you would, but he has a disorder. I have not acquired this material How the Narcissist Evades When Questioned and have no doubt it will help as well, but Fuel is mandatory reading if you want answers to why they do anything. It all comes back to Fuel.

1. Tired says:

NA,

I look forward to reading both!
        So often never a straight answer. It’s not just me he does it with, he does it with our children, co workers , etc- . He says in 10 paragraphs what I could say in one sentence. So often I have told him to get to the damn point already. That annoys him. I don’t do “ beating around the bush “ , I’m a straight shooter and I prefer to get straight to the point and address whatever needs addressing and be done with it.
        He makes things complicated when there’s no need to. Even when I try to point that out to him and tell him this or that will result in a poor outcome for him or me ( or whoever) , he does it anyway, and in doing so proves me right. He absolutely hates that. He hates when I’m right. He thinks I intentionally say something to “ be right “ if that makes sense. It’s as though he goes to great lengths to “ be right “ and doesn’t have the ability to see how his actions or inactions will impact down the road. I don’t have a need to be right, just a need to avoid catastrophe if possible.

I could tell him, “ I told you so” when his plans flop , but I never do. I say nothing. No need to, it’s obvious. I also no longer offer my opinion on anything unless it’s something that will impact myself or our children. He’s his own worst enemy, but he treats me like I’m the enemy.

Again, he behaves that way with everyone, and everything.

No husband ( or wife) like to have orders barked at them, he behaves as though that’s what I’m doing, and I’m clearly not. I have never been the nagging type. If I ASK him nicely to do something, no matter what it is, and after I wait a LONG period for him to do it, and it doesn’t happen, I do it myself or have some one help me . He gets annoyed. Damned if I do, damned if I don’t. It’s always been this way.

See what that simple yes or no answer morphed into here ? A fucking novel. Story of my life with him.

Cheers !