A Letter to the Empath – No. 7

STELLA´S LETTER

Dear Stella

Once upon a time I deemed you were responsible, insightful and capable to distiguish truths from lies, good from evil, angels from devils.
This time you did too wrong.

You allowed a devil disguised as an angel to reach up your soul and to suck up all your emotions.

You had so much to give, and now there’s nothing left for anyone. Not anymore. The light that shone in your eyes has gone forever. Now you are not able to feel any emotions, neither you do not trust anyone. Not anymore.

Your life once painted with several colours, now is only black and white, flowing on a pale grey background.

Your youth, your beauty, your femininity are fading, and your time to restore yourself and start again from the beginning is up.

Yet there is something that Devil failed to reach up to: your mind.

Your skills about writing and practicing foreign languages have remained untouched.

You can do so much with that. You’ll no longer have a heart nor a soul, these things have been replaced by a new sanctuary where no one will be allowed in. You don’t need to be loved by someone else, you don’t need a soul mate, you don’t need any false embrace.

“Yourself” is the on
ly thing you need and the only thing that matters.
Take care of yourself, stay in your sanctuary and keep the door locked. Forever.

Yours

The Previous Stella

16 thoughts on “A Letter to the Empath – No. 7

1. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dearest Stella,
    Your letter moved me immensely
    Please, If I may …
    I can relate to your mindset
    We empaths, we feel
    We give wholeheartedly
    We get used and abused
    Then we withdraw and retreat
    We do not want to show our vulnerabilities

We are social creatures, we all crave wants, love, desires n needs
    Please do not isolate because of one person
    No one person defines you
    You and only you should define you
    Please try to look within
    Please take time to find yourself, love youself and expect no less
    Please luv yourself first before anyone else
    Self respect is everything
    Raise your bar
    You can do this
    You are special Stella
    That’s why we are all here
    Confidence wins
    You are more than good enough and better than you think your are
    Being confident and single will actually set you free
    I really hope you give it a go
    Live life
    ❤️
    Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. FoolMe1Time says:

Bubbles you are safe!! So many on here were worried about you. We’ve also missed you terribly Dear Bubbles! 😘💞

1. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dearest FoolMe,
        Your words mean so much to me, thankyou lovely lady
        I’ve never really been missed before, so, it’s extremely heartwarming and humbling
        I’m overwhelmed!
        I luv you all 💕
        Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. FoolMe1Time says:

We all love you Bubbles! 😘💞

2. Tired says:

Stella,

I can identify with a lot you wrote in your letter. I don’t see myself trusting again either, but I hope I will .
    I hope someday you will feel safe enough to unlock the sanctuary door.
    Sending you a big {{{{{{HUG}}}}}}

3. lisk says:

Love this letter.

4. Caron says:

Dear Stella, don’t punish yourself for the crimes of a lover. The reason we have three parts (mind, body, spirit) is so that when one fails, the other(s) can take over for a while. We need them all, though. Let your mind be your protector and operator for the moment while your spirit and body recover. They will recover. We are designed to heal.

5. Janna says:

Urrrrgh. This is horrible. Makes me feel sick.

1. What is horrible Janna? My letter or the image representing a brain?

6. Stella SHELF Unmaskers says:

Thank you for publishing my letter! And great choice for the relevant image 🥰

7. WhoCares says:

Stella, I understand the inability to trust and importance of sanctuary. I hope some day you find enough trust in life to let some colour back in and move past the bleakness. But I recognize the place you’re at.

1. Stella SHELF Unmaskers says:

Maybe if I were younger….At this juncture it’s not possible anymore

1. WhoCares says:

Stella: hugs 💙

2. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear Stella,
        Age is but a number lovely lady
        Your name “Stella” means “star”
        You’re destined to “shine” beautiful 🌟
        ( just don’t waste your “shine” on arseholes)
        Luv Bubbles xx 😘

3. Violetta says:

Stella:

I feel less worried about my appearance than when I was younger, thinner, and had a narcissist making me feel totally worthless, no matter who else wanted me.

You don’t have to get involved romantically ever, if you don’t want to, or in the near future, if you’re just not ready. Don’t focus on it at all for now: you’ve rediscovered your strengths and are using them to heal.

Romantic love is a very nice part of life, when it’s a healthy relationship, but it isn’t the only part of life.

In the words of Eliza Doolittle (who does NOT return to raving Narcissist Henry Higgins in the original play):

What a fool I was
        What an animated fool
        What a mutton-headed dote was i
        No, my verberating friend
        You are not the beginning and the end
        They’ll be spring every year without you
        England still will be here without you
        They’ll be fruit on the tree
        And a shore by the sea
        They’ll be crumpets and tea without you
        Art and music will thrive without you
        Somehow leads will survive without you
        And there still will be rain on that plane down in Spain, even that will remain without you
        I can do without you
        You, dear friend, who
        Talked so well
        You can go to
        Hartford, Hereford and Hampshire
        They can still rule the land without you
        Windsor Castle will stand without you
        And without much ado we can all muddle through without you
        Without your pulling it the tide comes in
        Without your twirling it the earth will spin
        Without your pushing them the clouds roll by
        If they can do without you, duckie, so can I!
        I shall not feel alone without you
        I can stand on my own without you
        So go back in your shell
        I can do bloody well without you

1. Stella SHELF Unmaskers says:

Thank you Violet, I don’t need to focus on it, I have already a partner, and the narc was only a “period of distraction” for me, except that he made me lose my mind, and for this reason, and also because my partner has disappointed me for several reasons, the romantic feeling in his regards has gone. Indeed, I think I have completely lost any emotions, and actually I miss them