The Narcissist and the Pandemic (Covid-19)

A Triple Whammy of Insightful Brilliance!

1. The Narcissist in Covid-19 Lockdown

(Brand new material – released 24th April 2020)

There is a pandemic.

There is a lockdown put in place.

There is a narcissist caught in the lockdown.

What happens to him?

Be fascinated to witness, the narcissist in Covid-19 lockdown.

If you want to feel some sense of justice after what the narcissist has done to you, read THIS book today.

Obtain here

2. The Narcissist and Covid-19

(New material – released 5th April 2020)

There is a pandemic. The virus is Covid-19.

HG Tudor, using his unrivalled knowledge of narcissists and the narcissist dynamic analysis how the current pandemic is affecting narcissists and what they do.

In this detailed book, he covers four key areas

– What the virus means to the narcissist

– What the virus means to your no contact regime

– What the virus means to your position in the fuel matrix

– An analysis of how a lockdown scenario would affect each and every sub school of narcissist

This book is filled with unrivalled, unique and practical information for you during this time of crisis. Whether merely curious or in need of essential knowledge to beat the narcissist during the pandemic, THIS is the publication everybody needs to read.

Obtain here

3. The Narcissist and Covid-19 : The Narc Interviews

(New material – released 21st March 2020)

HG Tudor takes you through a range of interviews undertaken by the fictional Seymour Storees as he allows you to understand the viewpoints and attitudes of all of the sub schools of narcissist with regard to the current pandemic.

By utilising an entertaining yet informative approach, HG takes you through the mind of the narcissist in a revealing and unique way.

Get to understand how the Lower Lesser, the Upper Mid-Ranger, The Middle Greater and all the other sub schools of narcissist are seeing the Covid-19 crisis.

An entertaining yet accurate portrayal of the interaction between the narcissist and the media. See who you recognise in the portrayals!

Obtain here

Do you know somebody who is involved with a narcissist but has not yet realised? Use these books as a way of getting them to “wake up” by matching the information they read with regard to the response to the pandemic by narcissists, to the behaviour that they are witnessing from a spouse, partner, family member or friend.

107 thoughts on “The Narcissist and the Pandemic (Covid-19)

1. Claire says:

This book is another masterpiece🙂👍🏻! Bought yesterday, started reading after the other amazing material that I bought and there was nothing that could stop me reading it ! I was laughing a lot as I recognised some manipulation used by my own ( well , no longer !) ex Narc . Sounded so familiar!
    HG, hats off to your talent🙂! I was so amused and when I finished the book , it was past midnight.
    If course, I had to forfeit the morning run but who cares🙂?

HG and fellow readers, my spirit was so lifted after reading the book. I re joyed my freedom – believe or not as far as I laid in my bed I smiled and thought “ How nice ! I escaped, I am free!”
    Thank you HG for this fabulous entertainment!

Thank you I’m please you enjoyed it. I enjoyed writing it for you all and there’s more to come.

1. Claire says:

Wow, thank you HG🙂! We look forward🙂.

2. Renarde says:

Very happy to report that in my PROFESSIONAL opinion, we are now over the worst in the UK.

That means just that. The UK will relax soon.

Terrible times. I hope we are all ok. But dont be daft.

3. autiempath says:

What do you all think of Terri?

How can someone still dance on Bump and Grind from R. Kelly?!

And she did not show any emotional empathy towards what happend with Dan his situation at home.

1. autiempath says:

Oeps, i meant Ignition from R.Kelly. 😌

4. MB says:

I enjoyed this book and I’m pleased we haven’t seen the last of Dan. He’s quite educational. Reading the perspective of the MMR at his receiving of pics and “shows” was a good reminder. The lengths us IPSS’s will go to please our narcs is embarrassing.

Please don’t leave us hanging on the cliff too long, HG!

I am pleased you enjoyed it MB.

5. HG the comments from the side have all disappeared. I don’t like it when that happens. Please can you make it better again

6. alexissmith2016 says:

Interesting! Are we allowed to comment on our thoughts here?

Just purchased and had a scan through, unable to wait until next week when I have more time.

So my initial thoughts are he is a midrange. He maintains a limited facade, can get fiery but has sufficient control to not place him in the lesser school.

Therefore is he UMR/MMR/LMR?

I don’t believe UMR for a few reasons, predominantly his fuel matrix is too small, one IPSS from work and few friends to call upon when his fuel is short. he has too much of the victim in him when things go wrong. If he does turn out to be an UMR then my sister must be a greater.

I don’t beleive LMR as although he has victim tendancies, these appeared to manifest internally rather than seeking out sympathy from others. Unsure whether to rule out type MMR type B. He does blame eveyrone but himself, but I feel this is a fairly typical internal response for most Ns across the schools.

MMR – I don’t see what I expected from a Type A (I think type A is overwhelming Angel?) he doesn’t help enough for that, although everyone in his matrix is embedded. NOt sure how the type As continue once embedded because from my perspective they can fuck off hahah But he is well regarded (reading between the lines) by family members and colleagues. In terms of type B, again this is possible. he e.g. when he was saying the son prefers the mum etc.

In terms of cadre. His use of internet dating sites is there when his fuel drops, he likes the women who are sexual which makes me lean towards somatic, although no other hints at this, he wasn’t excessively checking himsefl out etc. Nothing to indicate he is cerebral. Although he has some victim tendancies nothing to make me think he is an out and out victim. Elite is possible, he does manage to manipualte those around him with ease.He doesn’t appear to be particularly sadistic, just incredibly selfish and wants everything his own way. Devaluation seems to only be used if he is not getting his own way.

I’m going to go with Elite. MMR but I could easily be swayed to a different mid as it was quite subtle and we didn’t see enough of his behaviors (rather, I didn’t for my teeny brain) in different settings to draw a definite conclusion.

I need to go back to this and break down the article and different behaviors in it in more detail. I’d definitely be interested in more of these for different schools/cadres to understand how they operate.

I’m most definitely interested in what others think

An interesting expansion on your thoughts there AS2016, thank you for sharing them. I will not pass any comment about accuracy at this early juncture, but I enjoyed following your thought process with regard to school and cadre. Readers may share their own observations but should be mindful of not making too much reference to the detail of what is written so as to not spoilt it for others, you avoided doing that in the main as you talk more about the outcome of the detail, rather than the detail itself, so thank you for doing so.

1. lisk says:

She also makes us (or, at least, this reader) curious to know more!

1. WhoCares says:

lisk,

I only just started reading it last night and it is excellent!

2. Kim e says:

AS2016. I could not reply directly to you but agree with you. He reminds me of the N I was involved with in my past life

1. alexissmith2016 says:

Thanks Kim e. Reading back through my comment I kept changing my mind, deleting bits and forgetting to re-write, it was all in my head. hahah typical! I’m rather torn between type A and B because it’s more subtle than I would have expected. Pantman is extreme and totally fits type A to the max so fucking overwhelming wanting to protect help out do things for me etc etc (handy lol!) but then when he is on a downer (lacking fuel and control) he is type B totally maxed out. there is no subtlety in his behavior at either end. He is extreme!

2. Kim e says:

AS2016. I am definitely leaning towards A. Not whiney enough for a B. I think if B he would have been doing more pity plays with co-workers. He was using pp’s but not to the extent I believe. B would

3. alexissmith2016 says:

Yes I agree Kim e. He doesn’t quite fit with the whiney B. I was thinking about this earlier and whilst not on the whole overwhelming, there was one point (I won’t say what) towards the end of the book where he does attempt to become overwhelming when he is being overwhelmed.

I guess I have a couple of people I in mind who I identify type As and they can be pretty overwhelming. Oddly type As usually like me and I used to get on okay with them because I thought they were coming from a good place. Now that I see through them I don’t have any time for them really.

And when pantman has his type A going on, he is incredibly overwhelming. Completely in a league of his own!

4. Kim e says:

AS2016
            I think we are off on the school. I think he is a LMR. I believe a MMR would have more IPSS’s…. He is capable of having mulitple at the time and I think most of them would definatly take advantage of more if they could.
            Change my mind……………….
            Just

5. alexissmith2016 says:

Thanks Kim e – there were certainly a couple of points which made me think LMR was a possible. There are most definitely some things in the book which point towards LMR and I could easily be swayed but I don’t think we saw enough of the victim mentality compared to the LMR’s I have observed in person. But I am not 100% on him being MMR at all. I need to go back through it all and consider carefully when I have time. I don’t expect HG will give us the answer any time soon. He’ll want us to think about it a bit longer.

6. Lorelei says:

I love the moniker “Pantman.” Peachman is a type B MMR. If he’d shut the hell up he’s way beautiful. He wasn’t getting attention with his usual inappropriate comments yesterday, and he got desperate. He coyly picked up a bag of the condoms I dispense to patients and looked at me as if.. Wrong, I don’t sleep with people I need condoms for. I’m not your girl. But he is pretty. I got a Hoover from a narcissist ex (quasi-ex, they never really were that serious) the other day. I actually welcomed it because COVID bores me.

7. alexissmith2016 says:

Hahaha I’ve not been opposed to any hoovers, it passes the time of day. But I am honestly completely detached from it. Unbelievably so.

I love Peachman’s name too! I just imagine him eating peaches so seductively all day long. hahah

8. Lorelei says:

Haha—I’m quite sure he eats more than peaches. But it was a turn off when he was seeking attention the other day with a bag of condoms. I’m not really into all that. The insinuation of rubber body armour is off putting. It feels cheap. He also tried some cognitive empathy and conveyed concern about my ex and his treatment of me. I felt like I was at a zoo watching an animal try and talk. He’s so damn hot though. Shit. I know if I were drinking I wouldn’t care! There is an off duty police officer at my local grocery that is almost as hot. I non-instinctively thought of how perfect shoplifting would be so I could get handcuffed by him! And how I could struggle! Haha

2. alexissmith2016 says:

Thank you very much HG. I think my reply to you didn’t send?Anyway, I shall very much look forward to the outcome.

7. Kim e says:

The Narcissist in Covid-19 Lockdown. Brillant. I wanted to actually see him meet the creature……….this should be a short film in the Believe It Or Not category.
    Thanks HG. I really enjoyed it.
    Now onto Manipulated…………

8. Leigh says:

I have a question about the schools of narcissism. I know this isn’t the right post but I wasn’t sure where else to put it. Here goes:

Can a narcissist evolve through the different schools? Could you be an ULN A while a college student, then become an MMR A or UMR in your 30s and 40s and then eventually evolve to a Greater?

No, a narcissist does not shift between schools.

2. Renarde says:

No Leigh they cannot evolve. Nor can they get awareness

What they do is learn.

1. Leigh says:

Renarde, that’s what confuses me. Learn is a definitely a better word to use then evolve. As they learn, do they then change? For instance, Mr. Tudor has said that Margaret Thatcher was an Upper Greater. Was she always an Upper Greater? I understand that a Greater knows they are a narcissist. Could she have known at an early age what she was? Or is it that the potential of knowing is there and so that’s what makes her a Greater?

I know. I’m overthinking.

No. There is no change and no we do not learn to change schools either. The school is fixed.

1. Leigh says:

Thank you for clarifying. My goal is to try and have a better understanding of narcissism. I find it intriguing. I know I still have a lot to learn.

You’re welcome. You’re in precisely the right place to achieve your goal.

2. Renarde says:

Leigh

You’re not overthinking. I know of two Gs. HG is said he be ame aware post degree. So what, 22? Ish. That’s very young.

Another said it was his first marriage broke down. He never wanted it happen but it did.

With both it was prompted by externals.

Certainly Thatcher was a UGC. I watched an utterly fascinating BBC doc on her. Fuck, she was scary.

The UMS once told me a story about her. Every very big person in the UK, such as Royals, the PM and I’d suspect senior cabinet officers are taken to ‘Hereford’. When men join the SAS thats where they go.

When Thatcher became PM, she was taken to their base. The SAS then storm the room with live ammo. Pop pop. They shoot dummies in the room. They need to be able to do it.

Thatcher was with another when it happened. He shat himself.

She said, ‘Oh DO calm down’ Thatcher did not flinch.

The SAS do intresting things. A lot in the 70s were doing tours in NI. When they stormed the Libian embassy, let off their flash bangs, when it came on the TV that night, Thatcher was in the mess. One said, ‘Missus I cant see, keep yer head down’. When she turned her head, he saw it was the PM.

Amazing woman. And invented Mr Whippy ice cream. Chemist. Knew her Dad was a monumental peado. Didnt care. Brutalised her daughter, Carol though.

I was aware that I was different at a younger age than 22 (see Fury). I explained I had a label for what I was, post degree.

2. Renarde says:

HG

Ok, that’s interesting. I knew I was different too. Bit younger, say 13 or 14? I knew I had to change.

Therein lies the difference, I wanted more.

4. Renarde says:

HG

I dobt understand more of what? Energy? I think. Knowledge. Control. Be the best?

I wanted to be the best too. I’m happy I’m the best version of me but I’ve achieved my no1 goal. For someone to genuinely love me.

I know now, finally, with your work, that I am loveable. But I dont think a normal or empathic man will allow themselves. I’m too big, scary, strange. Too much baggage.

I’ll just never be taken on. That hurts. But I cant be with an unaware ever again. Not after the UMS.

5. Leigh says:

Wow! What a fascinating story! With your explanation and Mr. Tudor’s comment about feeling different at an early age, I think I get it now. With the Greater, the potential for awareness of their narcissism, is always there. With the Lesser & Mid Range, they will never be able to gain that awareness and they can never become a Greater. Thank you.

I’ve learned so much on this blog. I’m so grateful I found it when I did.

6. Renarde says:

Leigh

Thatcher was hated. And I mean really fucking hated. There was a song, ‘Tramp the bitch down’.

She was hated but largely no one knew why she was hated.

She was hated because she broke the back of the Unions and therfore also the opposition. Labour. The Unions has become out of control. This is when we had the Winter of Discontent. Then she engineered the Stock Market which led to ‘Yuppie Power’ Eighties. She drove the Bull market.

She successfully won the Falkland Conflict.

Thatcher broke the North. She removed Mining and destroyed communities.

Then she sanctioned the Police

For some reason, she went in , very hard, with New Age Travellers. Battle of the Beanfield.

And to cap it, Thatcher allowed US nukes to Greenham Common.

I kind of know why she did that. You see, in Operation Manhatten in the 40s, the US and the UK worked together on The Weapon. The US shafted us. We still dont have a way of detonation that belongs to us.

After WW2, the UK got in almighty spat with the US. All hush hush.

So now WE had helped the US and now they wernt offering us delivery. Well they were bit on their terms.

This led to black flash and blue streak in OZ. Neither were successful and the Yanks laughed. US have surface to air missile delivery systems like minute man. We relie on subs. Four. Two in active. One in repair and the other on standby.

I think Thatcher miscalculated. She was giving by allowing nucks on our soil because she expected something back

Which never came because Regan was an idiot.

Please do not take my words as a slur on the US. You are largely a bunch of lovely people.

But you keep on electing a serious bunch of twats. JFK, Dubya, Trump.

Each and every President has his finger on the codes. The UMS I was with knew the sequence. But he couldn’t tell me.

I dearly hope the four stars will stop him. Trump. If the need came.

What the US did in WW2 was beyond. And they gambled. You see they had three weapons. Two little Boy and Fat Man. One they detonated at Trinity. They needed to understand if it worked. The other two they dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Then they gambled. We will drop a fourth on Tokyo. Japan capitulated and a lot of brave men committed Hari-Kiri.

Then we have Victory in Japen. 45.

There is no special relationship. But it suits both our governments that we allow this pretence to continue.

My bro has a fascinating theory that CV19 was created by the US. Then Trump blames the Chinese. Possible but as I said to bro, surely that is way too Machiavellian?

Urm, hope this helps?

7. Leigh says:

Renarde, at the very least, it’s a great history lesson and I do love history.

But yes, it does clear it up for me. Even though she was hated, she was well respected and as a Greater, she knew how to command respect. A lesser, like Trump, will never get that respect.

I see it very clearly now.

8. Renarde says:

Leigh

When she became older she went nearly tonto. She had to be removed by the cabinet. That’s way strange. Trump has now lost it.

Just watched him. The closest I’d say is that hes in a serious fuel crisis. It’s not that hes not getting it, hes now not getting enough. Demand is outstripping supply. I think hes got dementia. Like Regan but this is different. Hes malignant. Frankly, he is not medically fit to hold office.

When Thatcher was retired, she got dementia too. She was respected though. A true statesman.

9. Renarde, how do you think Thatcher would have handled the COVID situation if it happened when she was PM?

10. Renarde says:

Alexis

Difficult to say. I think HG would know better.

Because she was a scientist, shed have a far greater grip on the maths.

She wouldn’t say exponential because its just wrong. I think she would be calm and reassuring. Thatcher wouldn’t let randoms take the briefings. Because anything might come out of their gob.

Thatcher would look at the data. Asses it. Have a good grasp of how many would die. Plan for that logistical nightmare. But really, shed be planning for exit.

Every day, data, data, data. I think shed be sticking a rocket up the Queen. We are running a very real risk of civil disobedience. Especially coming up to summer.

Civil disobedience threatens control.

Fucking hell, I wish we had her right now.

Boris is competent but unless he steps up and takes a grip, hes history.

Then what clowns do we have? Patel, Raab, Cummings hasnt died I see and the other one. Health sectuary.

But then theres Sir Keir who is finally showing the nation we have an Opposition.

Could be a labour landslide next time

11. Very interesting. Thank you. You make some great points re Thatcher and how she would have handled it. She would have totally taken it by the balls and not let any clowns get in the way! I always vote labour, disappointed that on a personal level Keir is not someone I could warm to very easily where as Boris I could but you’re right, he makes a good leader. Boris may be incredibly intelligent and play the idiot, but many, many people I speak to, do not see through that. They truly believe he is the baffoon he pretends to be.

12. Renarde says:

Thanks Alexis!

So many people who really are old enough to remember should remembering him when wrote for the Spectator. Or how many times he was thrown out of the cabinet.

People have very short memories.

Boris now needs to take charge cos Keir is looking right through him.

Ohh…I wonder if Keir is aware? What do you think m’dear?

13. alexissmith2016 says:

I don’t know what I think of Keir. I asked HG and he said “He is a very capable individual” HG neither confirmed nor denied he was an N at all. His eyes are the deadest I’ve seen. so he has to be one for sure. I took HG’s response of ‘capable individual’ to mean that he was a greater. Then HG was saying, “if he’s a narcissist”, “if”.

I’ve not seen enough of him at all to draw any conclusion. In terms of my politics, I’m overall labour, but I’m lazy and I don’t read their manifestos etc etc so I’m an uninformed voter. I have definitely become more right wing post knowledge I feel, because I can completely cut out my feelings for any N. I have to keep reminding myself that yes there are lots of Ns in the world, but there are still more normals and Es than Ns. I’m not entirely certain where I have become more right wing or just more selfish as a result of my knowledge?

How about you? Has it changed your overall outlook?

Back to Keir, I very intererested to learn more about him when I have the time. I’d love to think that he is a greater and that he and Boris will go head to head!

I was watching a documentary the other night on Litvinenko. Oh god and how he wb to Putin! I mean Putin ffs! Poor chap. I assumed all spies were Ns. It takes a certain kind of person. But Litvinenko had a kindess to his voice. I’m not sure whether my ET is being hijacked though because he looked so sickly before he died. Looking at photos of his younger self I wouldn’t be able to think. If he is an N, must be a mid-range because if he was a greater, he would not have WB. I imagine alot of WBs could be mid because they perceive a threat to their control in a given circumstance. Equally there must be a lot of empath WBs too because they want justice and for things to be fair.

14. Renarde says:

Alexis

It’s funny you should say that about Keir because after we talked I did a step back and I also thought, he must be a G. But a middle. He could be an Upper. Again HG would know.

I don’t think wasting your time on not reading manifestos really means anything. I actually think it means you are sane. I mean literally why would anyone read that. It’s all lies.

Now Litvenyenko. I have taught many fizzy lessons about Polonium. Put in his tea. A very shabby way of doing stuff. He was one of my nuke posters boys about not only radioactive decay but nuclear health Physics.

Polonium is an alpha emitter. The UMS and I watched with very great interest when L was sick. He was dying before our eyes. So heres the thing. Polonium like all big massive elements decays very rapidly through its daughter products.This is half life. Again, too long to explain. So when hed got poisoned, they were monitoring his piss. Sorry to be so blunt.

Now the race is on to find the mother product.

So it’s now NOT polonium. Not in the now but it was then. It would take too long to explain this. Again.

We watched as this man died of radiation sickness. I could go even further into concepts such as the Bequerel, the unit of activity, the Sievert, radiation background dose and the Gray. How is radiation affects you per m^3 of flesh. Frightening.

Then the UMS said Polonium. We scurried to the periodic table to find the chain. Ohhh we said and then fuck.

Whatever L knew it was serious. Enough to kill in a very brutal and indiscreet manner. I actually dont know why they just didnt pop him one.

Alphas when ingested are highly ionising.

This means, they rip electrons off the DNA sequence in the body. This creates cancer and in the case of L, because hed ingested so much, he didnt just get cancer, hed died from radiation poisoning. That is serious shit. It must have been a massive dose.

As it was in tea he must have trusted so he was betrayed. Whether he was a N or not I just dont know. My gut says, you are probably correct.

The manner of the death is important. It’s very easy to arrange an accident. Tamper with car brakes etc. No, this was a message to the UK and I think the US. Clumsy. Stupid.

L wouldve died a very horrible and agonising death.

15. Renarde says:

I’m cross now so im going to give NS a maths lesson. Forgive me.

So when we get the graphs which show UK has x deaths, italy y and spain z, it means FUCK ALL. Unless the data is normalised.

So this means, you take the entire population and you divide it by how many have died. Not TOTAL deaths which either creates panic or a false sense of security. That way, you are treating apples with apples.

I think you’ll probably find that developed nations have the same trend but over a different time axis. Probably the US will be similar but not quite. Too much distance between towns and cities. Unlike Europe. That will increase the time axis. Not that Trump could understand this in a million years.

So now, the US has to find a way of normalising the x axis. Time. Its not tricky but as most of the world cannot understand pure, algebra, good luck!

Reassuring now though, I think the UK has peaked unless there is really sommet skew wiffy in the data of yesterday. I dont think that’s likely.

I’m now not crosspatch.

Please DO ask questions on maths, algebra etcs and I’ll do me best to answer.

I know a lot of mums are having to home school. And maths hurt.

There is a reason for this. Whoever ‘created’ the maths which is now taught at infant school was frankly smoking crack.

I dont understand it and I can do the Chain Rule. (Dont ask).

So, much like HG, I can be your guide. One day I may even talk to you about matrices. I am old enough to understand the branch of Maths Einsteins missus had to create to give the framework to General relativity. Holy cow. Still gives me nightmares.

16. Leigh says:

I don’t what’s wrong with Trump. He’s just not right in the head. I can’t get over how many people DON’T see it. Many citizens are willing to excuse his behavior, even admire it. That’s what scares me the most. He’s the complete antithesis of a statesman.

He is an Upper Lesser Type B Narcissist. Understand what that means and what behaviour is associated with it and it will all make sense.

18. Renarde says:

Leigh

Agreed. If you watch him now, his delivery is far slower. Far less cocksure.

19. alexissmith2016 says:

Thanks re thoughts on Keir and Litvin. It is sad. Whether he was N or not I don’t know but he was certainly incredibly brave. Either brave or seeking to assert control.

20. Renarde says:

Probably the former but I cant he certain.

I hope when the end came, they could inject diamophine into him fast enough.

21. alexissmith2016 says:

Yes I hope so too. I think some people naturally have higher pain/sickness thresholds than others.

9. FoolMe1Time says:

Well come on everyone and buy the book so that we can get the answers! Oh! Please and Thank you! 💞

HG approves.

10. Leigh says:

I absolutely loved this! I couldn’t put it down! I’m going to read it again today. I almost feel like he’s an UMR. I’m sure I’m wrong. Will you be giving us that info at some point?

Thank you Leigh, yes I will, but I will allow more people to access and read the material before doing so.

11. MB says:

Brand spanking new? A story? I’m so confused.

It is new material which came out yesterday, therefore it is brand new.

1. MB says:

Yay! Thank you for clarifying, HG. I had seen the cover before with the tp so I was confused. Ordering now!!

Jolly good!

That was a preview for the new book, MB.

2. FoolMe1Time says:

Oh MB you must get this!! It’s amazing!!

1. MB says:

I got it! I wish HG to could read it to me though 😊

1. FoolMe1Time says:

I don’t think I could handle him reading this one! To me it would be like listening to my big brother reading it. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Btw, I knew you would purchase it! Haha!

1. MB says:

I can’t NOT buy new stuff FM1T. I’m addicted to HG’s work!

2. FoolMe1Time says:

I’m not addicted to just his work MB. I’m addicted to HG!! Haha!

3. MB says:

I’m addicted to HG too FM1T. It’s quite a common affliction, very contagious!

4. FoolMe1Time says:

I wonder how many of his followers looked up Led Zeppelin after reading that?! Great choice btw HG.

5. Sweetest Perfection says:

Why would anyone need to look up Led Zeppelin is beyond my understanding.

6. FoolMe1Time says:

Mine also Sweet pea, however I’m sure there are some who did.

7. Sweetest Perfection says:

Even Shakira does! She paid a little tribute at the Super Bowl.

8. FoolMe1Time says:

Here’s a little secret for you SP.
            It was Shakiras music that I made up my dance to for my last narcissist! Shhhh 😉🥰

9. Sweetest Perfection says:

But of course! She makes a man what to speak Spanish! Cómo se llama / bonita / mi casa, tu casa…

10. FoolMe1Time says:

Haha! 💃🥰

11. Sweetest Perfection says:

I mean, who doesn’t know Led Zeppelin, for HG’s sake?

2. fox says:

Same MB! But I just imagine HG’s voice narrating and it’s good enough for now, haha. I think you really will love this one!

1. MB says:

I’m looking forward to it Fox!

3. Kim e says:

MB. Fireside story with HG narration of this would be wonderful. As long as you don’t faint and I don’t run out of wine🥳🥳🥳

1. MB says:

Kim e, I can totally visualize that scene thanks to last week’s IG pic! I think I’ll leave the wine selection to HG though. What would you pair with roasted brats and s’mores?

2. Kim e says:

MB,
            I do not follow HG on IG as it triggers me terribly. Well it used to and I don’t want to take the chance. I think the pictures made his relationship with SM more real for me then just reading about it and I did/do not want to witness SM’s devaluation when it happens.
            But …any way…..
            To answer your wine question……any!!!!!!!

3. Sweetest Perfection says:

Don’t leave the wine selection to HG, MB. Unless he pays for it…

4. MB says:

But of course, SP. The Man does have a palate for the more expensive things in life. I’ll bring the fuel. HG will bring the charm (and the wine)

5. Lorelei says:

I like expensive things! But I’m headed out for a hike soon and this is priceless.

6. MB says:

Lorelei, I like expensive things too because that usually is an indicator of quality, but not always. It’s a plus if somebody else buys it!

7. FoolMe1Time says:

I believe both of the above will surely happen Kim e! Haha!

12. fox says:

All of these are excellent but The Narcissist in Covid-19 Lockdown is so entertaining… and scandalous! It perfectly illustrates what goes on ‘underneath the hood’ through story. And that main character is oh so familiar, like WokeAF said. I got chills by how much I could see my MMR-A friend in him. I love it when you tell a great story, HG. This may be my favorite one yet!

Thank you Fox.

13. Anm says:

I know politics are different everywhere. But the Governor in my state is about to lift the ordered Lockdown. Republican, he was voted in by the Elite ones, not the evangelicals or the NRA associated ones, but the business owners, and the wealthy. Suddenly his own kind is protesting against him. They all want to sue him for violating their “constitutional and civil rights!!”. The other side, they are stating, “if you protect dollar bill over your own citizen’s health, you will kill us all!!”. He knows he is supposed to keep the state on lockdown, but he is going to lift the lockdown by the beginning of may. The very people who paid for his campaign, are pressuring him to do the “right thing”.we haven’t even gotten anything under control.

My kind will be rubbing their hands in delight, although for most, the real reason driving that “delight” is completely different to what they think it is.

1. Anm says:

HG, I know this sounds narcissistic on my end, but my sister and I are actually filling two LLCs during this lockdown. We are anticipating that this break from society, will wipe out competition. And to “restart the economy”, means to restart from scratch. So we are also rubbing our hands together, but I am willing to wait until we know for sure that testing and medications are available. There is no real rush.

1. fox says:

Anm,
          Yep, our governor wants bowling alleys, restaurants, massage parlors and gyms open! And Trump backed him initially and then threw him under the bus, haha. So far the businesses I frequent are waiting until it is actually safe. Those are the businesses that will continue to get my money now and after this is over.

I think this is a perfect time to start planning a new business if you can! Nothing wrong with prepping to fill in the holes that this pandemic will leave. A lot of current businesses will struggle to do so with or without you as competition, especially if they can’t get the small biz loans they need. This is a forest fire that will leave all the old oaks torched, but now your little sapling can grow to take their place. 🙂

1. Anm says:

Fox,
            I really like that analogy! 🥂

2. Getting There says:

ANM,
      The Governor of the state I currently live is trying to balance all concerns. I have friends with strong Democratic leanings and friends with strong Republican leanings and they all praise him even with his current plan. While he has individuals in the state who are up in arms, I have not heard such praise on both sides of the aisle for any politician as I have when it comes to this Governor in a long time.

Fox, I heard the Governor didn’t share his plans with the local mayors. I am not sure if that is true. If it is true, it says a lot about his feelings of his position which is oddly opposite of a typical stance of local government having a voice. On Instagram Octavia Spencer posted a sign of what one of the local bowling alleys put up in preparation. If you don’t know the context, it was funny. That’s good that you will still maintain your protection! Many people see the state as the next New York. I hope they are wrong!

1. Anm says:

Getting There,
        I am trying to think where you could possibly be living. Don’t tell… let me guess.

2. fox says:

Getting there,

Yes, it is true that Kemp did not share his plans with most of his coronavirus task force. They were completely unaware and heard along with the public, and some have considered resigning. People on both sides of the aisle have expressed their concerns but he won’t back down. I looked up the instagram image you mentioned, it is pretty funny, but you won’t catch me in any bowling alley for some time!

And yes, I am concerned that we will not do well in this outbreak. Our governor is more concerned about paying out unemployment than he is about losing lives. There has been very little precaution in place here as it is compared to other places and people are buzzing along as if nothing is happening. I will do my best to stay isolated and safe, but I cannot be fully protected because my husband works in a grocery store and there are no lines or restrictions here. It is only a matter of time for us I’m afraid.

I’m glad your governor is more reasonable and I hope you and everyone here stays well and safe! <3

1. Getting There says:

LOL ANM. That would be cool if you could guess it on that little information alone. Hint: I think he is either an empath or a narcissist with one of the most amazing facades.

Fox, that is unbelievable! Of all areas of the country for a higher up leader to give the appearance that local leadership is not as important as the one sitting at the top, I am surprised it would be in that region. Does he not want to be reelected? I hope both you and your husband stay safe and healthy during this even while he is working at the grocery store! I have a cousin working at a grocery store, and I worry about him. I see comments on other sites from people in that state who are planning on doing their best to hunker down still; I hope that collectively that will help. I would hate to be a leader right now trying to figure out how to help everyone. I just don’t understand your governor’s rationale. I want to hold on to hope that he is looking at how certain other countries are doing it and thinking the state can be the same. I may be giving him too much credit.
          While my Governor seems to have a lot of respect and trust from people, I have worried about recent comments. I was reminded by someone that I can’t know what it is like as I have a job still. I have seen reports of what hospital bills are coming out to be due to this and cannot imagine the fear of having to feed your family, pay your bills, and then possibly pay that high of a hospital bill. I’m glad you found it funny! I realized after posting that my humor is not always appropriate and some may not appreciate it.

1. fox says:

Thank you so much, Getting There, I wish the best for you and your cousin as well. I agree, being a leader right now would be terrible, no matter your political leaning, I’m sure it is very difficult to navigate the ocean of information both true and false and pick the best path for those in your charge, all while dealing with complaints of either doing too much or too little. I do not envy that position at all.

And I totally understand in regard to humor. I am the same way. I love a good laugh, especially when things get grim. No point in stressing what I cannot change, might as well make light of it. That’s not to say that I don’t take it seriously though. I also worry a lot about those who are the most impacted financially and am quite thankful to be in a position where I can help my friends and family at least a little should they need it.

2. Getting There says:

Fox,
            I understand what you are saying about humor. Humor to me is the way to enjoy the good and to deal with the crummy. I have laughed at the most inappropriate things but still care about the situation myself.

Thank you! I saw a mayor there has asked churches to stay shut. That’s great that the mayors are doing what they can! I hope the churches listen. I hadn’t thought of the point you brought up about politicians having to navigate through the truth and the false. That’s a good point of adding to the difficulties of trying to make the best decisions. I don’t think numbers are correct as I don’t think enough testing has been done in the states. Friends have told me about family members who were turned away from being tested although they were sick. I have friends telling me that they think they had this in January or February and didn’t travel outside the US. When the dust settles and some truths come to light, I wonder how that will impact how people see the local and higher politicians.

3. Lorelei says:

The number of people that had this is not as high as they think. I had the majority of flu swabs come back positive when I highly suspected this during the time frame mentioned. Accordingly, had it been rampant in the ICU, the “non specific” viral presentation would have been scratching heads. The sample size on the testing done so far is adequate enough & consistent across the board to support ratios of patients being hospitalized at a particular rate. The virus was ramping up, yes, but unlikely to the extent people think because it just wasn’t supported to be so in the hospital. If we get something unusual it’s pretty quick that we have epidemiology involved. The science behind unusual presentations insists on it.

3. Lorelei says:

My governor is succumbing to pressure to re-open things, as we watch our intensive care and case load peak. It’s going to bite those yet to fall ill in the ass on some level. The retrospective analysis on this mess will be interesting to reflect on down the road. Where do we balance economic health and the health of a population? Quite an ethical quandary indeed. I think the correct answers are different for each individual in this, and many other matters.

14. WokeAF says:

Lockdown was FAB.

It’s my MMR-A elite almost to a tee. The way you describe the fuel level waning had me FEELING it. The rising panic. Ugh. Also , without any spoilers- I noticed how someone just left his mind when they suddenly weren’t available. No concern at all. I felt that.
    the restlessness …I could see my MMR in every sentence, the inner narrative …wow.

Pleased you enjoyed it WAF, it provides a lot of insight and more than people may realise on the first read.

1. WokeAF says:

Yes I’m already into my second read, to catch the manipulations, label them etc

HG approves.

2. Lorelei says:

Woke, I can’t keep up with all the reading! I am impressed. I am trying to live in a barn though, I am going to get my own saw and cut barn wood and make a ceiling. I want to raise chickens next, and I want to hear creatures bellowing cockle-doodle-doo all day long.
          Cock a doodle do!
          What is my dame to do?
          Till master’s found his fiddlingstick,
          She’ll dance without her shoes….

But do we dance with shoes or dance without shoes? Do we strum a fiddle or do we play the acoustic guitar? Maybe we resurrect the sistrum and Cleopatra will join the band.. This comment is about as disjointed as word salad so I’ll stop.

15. Pingback: The Narcissist and the Pandemic (Covid-19) ⋆ NarcTopia