You only ever have three key interactions with the narcissist. You need to know what those interactions are and what is behind those interactions.
This Logic Bulletin details for you what the 3 Key Interactions are with the narcissist.
You will learn
- be provided with examples to aid your understanding,
- what your part in the interaction is
- how to distinguish between the interactions
- what the 3 interactions look like,
- what the 3 interactions are,
- why the narcissist responds in a particular way with regard to each interaction
- what the narcissist will do to you with regard to each interaction
- fundamental logic to reduce your emotional thinking
- fundamental logic to reduce the impact on you
This Logic Bulletin is easy to understand and utilises HG Tudor´s unrivalled knowledge, delivered in his accessible and direct manner.
Here is what one purchaser of this information had to say about this material
“This is prime material to understand narcissistic dynamics. This bulletin is essential to predict how the narcissist may perceive our behaviour and how they may react. It includes helpful examples. I used to be unaware of how narcissists perceived the way I interacted with them. Sometimes I had been pleasant and considerate, other times neutral. Sometimes I had not interacted with them at all.
I did not know what I had done wrong. I used to feel frustrated – “Damned if you do, damned if you. It was not until I learnt about the 3 key interactions with a narcissist that I realised there was a pattern in my own behaviour that was causing a problem for the narcissist and for me.
Having this knowledge and putting it into practice with a narcissist makes me feel less anxious and more in control. I use this knowledge for different kinds of relationships and interactions.”