The Effect of No Contact on the Narcissist

THE EFFECT OF NO CONTACT ON THE NARCISSIST

You know that No Contact is the key to beating the narcissist, but how does it affect the narcissist?

This Logic Bulletin explains to you what happens when you impose your No Contact Regime and how you can expect the narcissist to respond.

It covers Lesser, Mid-Range and Greater Narcissists in fascinating detail.

How does the narcissist feel?

What happens if you tip-off the narcissist that you are leaving him or ending the relationship?

What happens to the narcissist if you end the relationship and say nothing?

How does the narcissist respond?

What do you need to look out for in terms of common errors which will prejudice your no contact regime and place you at risk?

What will the narcissist do by way of response, so you can ascertain how to avoid this?

The content of this Logic Bulletin will give you these answers and more so you can build your Logic Defences and understand what will happen when you impose no contact now or in the future.

Obtain here

Inform others, please share this post to your social media

8 thoughts on “The Effect of No Contact on the Narcissist

1. Whitney says:

HG, my mum said I should reply to the Narcs message (first contact in over 2 months) and say I’m not interested, so he doesn’t show up at my shop. Otherwise he’ll probably show up at my shop.

1. You should not respond.
      2. A lack of response does not mean he will show up at the shop. If he does, do not admit him. If he is in, ignore him and if he causes a problem, call the police.

1. Whitney says:

Thank you HG my God. So if I see his car I’ll lock the front door.

2. blackcoffee30 says:

“Malcom” didn’t much care. Too busy with the new and shiny IPSS. Some half-hearted hoover emails for a few days. Since he’s a coward MMR, I suspect there won’t be another hoover for a while.

To be safe, I’ve made it a habit never to answer a number I don’t recognize. If it’s urgent, they will leave a message.

3. smarinucci1970 says:

( NO CONTACT ) FINELY I’M STRONG AGAIN ANOTHER SURGICAL PROCEDURE , AFTER STAYING SELF QUARANTINED FOR WEEKS BECAUSE OF IMMUNITY SETBACKS I’M NOW .ON MY WAY TO HOSPITAL .MALE NARC FRIEND SATURDAY ARGUING WITH ME OUT OF THE BLUE OVER NOTHING THEN COMING BACK SEVERAL TIMES AND PHONE CALLS SOOO STRESSFUL , I TOLD HIM YOU WILL BE ARRESTED , CAME BACK MONDAY MORNING AND SAME THING COUGHING AND SNEEZING FIGHTING , SAME ON TUESDAY MORNING . HE SAID ,ME HERE , I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE REALIZED HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO HAVE AT YOUR AGE WOW I’M BEEN TRYING TO GET HIM AWAY FOR 5 YEARS . WOW HE WANTED TO CONTAMINATE ME BEFORE SURGERY SO I COULDN’T HAVE IT DONE . I CALLED HIM UP AND CALMLY SAID WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT FROM A WOMAN HATING MAN THATS BISEXUAL . NOW I’M SURE HE THE LESSER , WANTS TO KILL ME . HE ONCE SAID IN THE BEGINNING HE WILL DESTROY ME, I THOUGHT WEIRD SENSE OF HUMOR I WILL SHOW HIM THERE ARE GOOD WOMEN OUT THERE THAT WON’T HURT YOU CHEAT OR ENBRESS YOU , HE SAID I CAN’T STAND YOU BECAUSE YOUR TO GOOD FOR ME . PEOPLE WALK UP AND SAY I LOVE YOUR HAIR OR YOUR SKIN ,CLOTHES WOW I HAD TO CALL THE POLICE ON HIM TUESDAY HE WAITED FOR THEM , I SHUT THE DOORS AND WINDOWS LAST NITE I FEEL I’M ON THE WAY TO MENTAL STABILITY AGAIN AND I CAN HEAL FROM MY CHILDHOOD MY MARRIAGE TO GENE AND NOW THIS PERSON ,
    PLEASE UNDERSTAND ONE THING , NO FEELING SORRY OR ANY OF THAT BULLSHIT GET AWAY FROM WHOEVER WANT S TO DESTROY YOU.
    NO CONTACT NO CONTACT NO CONTACT .HG. KNOWS WHAT HE IS TAKING ABOUT PLEASE LISTEN I KNOW , NO F———ING AROUND KIDS , LOVE SHARON 🚮💯

1. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dearest smarinucci1970,
      Good luck n heartfelt wishes on your surgery lovely lady
      You deserve to be surrounded by beautiful people who luv you for just being you
      Hope all goes well precious one, we’re all thinking of you
      💕
      Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. smarinucci1970 says:

THANK YOU BUBBLES. I APPRECIATE THE KINDNESS OF YOUR WORDS. IT MEANS ALOT ,ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW . THE PROCEDURE WAS DONE ON WEDNESDAY , DRUGGED FOUND SOME NOT GOOD THINDS DOC s. WILL TAKE CARE OF IT SOON . JUST EXPLORING DONE. . NO CONTACT. HAS BEEN. FREEING AND LONG OVERDUE BUT. I’M ALWAYS ON GARDE WATCHING& WAITING BUT SO ARE. THE WONDERFUL DIRECTIVES.TAKE CARE DEAR 👣💪💃.

1. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dearest smarinucci1970,
          You just take care and look after yourself above anything else
          You need to get better
          Do not let anyone upset you
          Peace calm relaxation and heal
          Hugs 🤗 to you lovely one
          Luv Bubbles xx 😘