A Further 50 Famous Narcissists & When Famous Narcissists Collide

A further howitzer of information about 50 famous narcissists drawn from the worlds of film, pop and rock music, religious cults, politicians and world leaders, business and sport. Each individual has been placed under The Tudorscope to enable you to know their school and cadre, to aid your continued understanding of narcissism.

Also includes “When Famous Narcissists Collide” providing you with details of 20 famous romantic couplings between narcissists. Who are they and who are the serial colliding narcissists in this list, can you guess?

Obtain it here

9 thoughts on “A Further 50 Famous Narcissists & When Famous Narcissists Collide

1. alexissmith2016 says:

HG No 5. on the list I would have said was either upper lesser type B or lower mid range due to his frequent outbursts and seemingly low control threshold. I don’t quite understand how he is UMRE?

2. Alexissmith2016 says:

Oh no! I’m doing my bit for the country tonight so this will have to wait!. I fear I may go into shock if I wait too long though.

Yes, get those strawberries picked you slacker!

2. Fiddleress says:

Haha Alexis, “doing my bit for the country”, in my country means having babies. Is this what you’re up to tonight??
      I’m not, so will get this list instead.

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

Ah nooo not babies. I ate out to help out. HG makes excellent cookies!

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

And he’s making his £10 last by the looks of it!

2. Fiddleress says:

I had to look this up: are you referring to the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme, Alexis?

So you have read this list too: fascinating, isn’t it. I was surprised to learn that some of those brutal tyrants were/are actually greaters.
          So interesting and funny, in a way, to read about the serial colliding narcissists!

1. alexissmith2016 says:

Hahah yes. I was just kidding about it though. Although I have made use of it, as I’m sure HG has too.

I agree all the lists are fascinating. A couple of real suprise greaters amongst them. I’m not really someone who ever used to read about politicians or celebrities so I largely assess them on face value. But when you read about their private lives (having been taught by HG) it becomes more obvious with practice. I have to say though, I’m not someone who is particularly interested in the private lives of celebs as a general rule of thumb. I’m becoming a bit more, but mainly to help in my assessment of people I know. Like, I want to know the answers as to what they are, very much so, but I’m so not interested in what they get up to if that makes sense. Because they’re not part of my reality I guess. And their life is so far removed from my own – thank goodness!

2. Another Cat says:

“Eat Out to Help Out Scheme,”

For a non-Brit this sentence is a peculiar one. Eat out, has connotations citizens have been amuzed by, surely? And I’ve got to remember the positive interpretation of schemes.

Oh, a lot of tyrants on this list? Hope I have the guts to order it.

Here are two more civil, a propos couples: Many people are convinced Tom Cruise is a narc. And that Katie Holmes is a kind sweet woman.
            Well she might be but I see two narcs not one. She has the expressions and bodylanguage of a narc girl in high school I remember.

The Addiction : Foundation