The Addiction : Foundation

THE_20ADDICTION_20_FOUNDATION

As part of the implementation and maintenance of your no contact regime, it is necessary for you to understand a very important person – you.

You need to understand that you have an addiction, an addiction to the narcissist.

Why do you have this addiction? What is its foundation? Why is it so powerful? Why does it prevail even when you gain extensive knowledge about escaping the narcissist? Why do you know the narcissist is bad for you yet keep engaging with the narcissist in some form? Why is it so hard to overcome? Why does it have such a grip on you?

This Assistance Package answers all of these questions and more and is a FUNDAMENTAL necessity of achieving freedom from the narcissist.

Give yourself a logic injection and obtain this Assistance Package here

7 thoughts on “The Addiction : Foundation

1. WhoCares says:

Intellectually I grasp the addiction piece. Yet, experientially it takes longer to hit home, but it is starting to.
    I am fortunate to have a good no contact regime despite having a child with the narcissist – but it also allows me to experience the affects of exposure to his words and thoughts (when I have to review notes for legal purposes) even as those files are loading up, I watch the little line increase and I feel the anxiety and unsettled gnawing in the pit of my stomach and my breathing becomes irregular. It isn’t pleasant and wrecks the internal calm and clarity of thought that I so value now.
    Yes, I got two pieces of evidence that will be most useful but the unsettled feeling of ick and toxicity is too noticeable to deny or downplay – all from just a walk through his words and lingering on his lies.
    I literally feel ill to my stomach and cannot wait until that dissipates.

2. Summergirl says:

HG is there any book regarding this issue?

No, you need to obtain the relevant Assistance Packages.

1. Summergirl says:

I will, thank you

3. Truthseeker6157 says:

I will always recommend this package to everyone, every single time I see it. It’s the key to feeling better.

HG,

I’m wondering if an article about all the comments we empaths have said to you when our ET has been high might be helpful to newer readers? The worries that pass through our heads, the excuses we make. The reason we think that our situation is somehow different, or that our narc is different. A little like your heart hooks post maybe? We have all been there and all wrestled with the addiction. Some might find it comforting to read how others felt in the early part of recovery when ET is at its height, or later, post hoover when our ET spikes.

Just a suggestion.

Thank you for the suggestion, these are of course manifestation of emotional thinking and such comments have been covered.

1. Truthseeker6157 says: