The Deathbed Narcissist : Lower Lesser

14 thoughts on “The Deathbed Narcissist : Lower Lesser

1. December Infinity says:

I enjoyed listening to this!

2. lickemtomorrow says:

How marvellous, HG, and even more entertaining in this format.

Haha to the ‘forgot who I was speaking to’ and clearing of the throat before making it easier for Gerry to understand. Sadly, or not, he still didn’t get it. And I would have finished him off a lot sooner. No time for that foul mouth or bad attitude of his. And not nearly as much patience as you.

Can I just say … Death becomes you, HG πŸ˜‰

Ha ha very good, I am pleased you enjoyed it. More to come.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Looking forward to them πŸ™‚

3. BC30 says:

So much I had to hear about his β€œlegacy” but no one will cry when he is gone, whereas I have saved lives and will still be loved.

4. Asp Emp says:

Crying…. not for Jerry! Crying with laughter. Wondered if I have to fill in the blanks myself πŸ˜‰ Loved the video. Loved the tale the first time round. Excellent.

5. A Victor says:

Your voice-work is so wonderful! Thank you for putting them here as well as YouTube. I don’t feel comfortable commenting there, this seems much safer, though I suppose it is still public.

Thank you. You are welcome to comment on YT as well, I moderate out the offensive comments, if that is what your concern relates to.

1. Asp Emp says:

I understand the hesitation to comment via YT. At the same time, this blog is the “home” of KTN. Yes, it’s still public but somehow feels different to comment elsewhere. It can be likened to having a private conversation at home rather than in a cafe. If you can understand?

1. A Victor says:

I understand. But, I did figure out how to make my name a pseudonym and now will comment there. It does still seem safer here but if this is to grow that may change anyway.

2. A Victor says:

It is because my real name is on there. If I can figure out how to change that, I will comment, sometimes I would like to. Thanks

1. Asp Emp says:

Maybe set up another Google account = gmail and use that for YT only?

6. MB says:

So excited! I’ve been waiting for these HG. Is it Christmas or something?!

1. lickemtomorrow says:

This is a perfect one for Halloween, MB (she says lacking a pumpkin emoji!)

In the Blink of an Eye