Cherished and Chastised

H.G Tudor - Cherised & Chastised e-book cover

Understanding the narcissist is the key to achieving freedom from his or her manipulative wiles. Few people achieve it because the world view of the narcissist is distinctly different from that of other people. People make the mistake of regarding the actions and words of the narcissist from their own perspective.

Once they regard these actions through the narcissistic lens then comprehension and knowledge can be achieved. How is this done? It is done by reading all about how the narcissist thinks and behaves, how he regards situations and why he responds in the way that he or she does.

A series of observations awaits here which will give you further insight into the narcissistic mind direct from the narcissist himself and in turn you will gain knowledge. A useful and insightful tool that will assist you in grappling with the perversions and delinquencies of the narcissistic mind and thereafter enable you to achieve understanding and ultimately freedom.

US E-Book here

UK E-book here

CAN E-book here

AUS E-book here

53 thoughts on “Cherished and Chastised

1. Another Cat says:

Ok, thanks, I took care of the issue by clicking the US link instead of the UK one.

2. Another Cat says:

“Another Cat, we are unable to complete your purchase.
    Due to copyright restrictions, the Kindle title you’re trying to purchase is not available in your country/region.”

HG, is there an alternative manner of purchase, since my country isn’t listed in your post?

3. Sweetest Perfection says:

I love the dookie.

4. Renarde says:

I love this picture.

Its absolutely correct as well. When I was Mini Ren, I had a favourite toy. It was a Fisher Price writing desk. Had all those magnetic letters and numbers. I used to play with it for hours.

I was alone for a lot of my childhood. I had my brother of course and some school friends. Play dates and parties, occasionally. My father kept us all very well isolated. My mother went along with this.

Neither had friends really. As an adult, that’s simply bonkers to me. Point of fact, they cannot make friends. One of the various insults father says repeatedly is that I have no friends. This is, of course, one of his many lies to make himself feel better.

Mother has no friends. She had two. One from childhood and another. I percieve both have passed

It was her comments today to me which finally dropped the scales from my eyes. She isn’t as Empath, isn’t even a Normal. What she said today and coupled with many many things over many years means that she is a narc.

I desperately wanted at least one of them to be normal. I think we all know what hope is according to Hg.

Fine. Let them both rot in hell. I’m done with this game. First rule of Ren: Unaware narcs are fair game.

They are now locked into Mutually Assured Destruction. MAD.

I shall watch. Observe. When needed, I will make my move.

I’ve always known this about my mother. I desperately didn’t want to believe the truth. There is no serous point pretending this isn’t the reality.

I did like playing with that toy, though.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Ah Ren, that’s heartbreaking in so many ways. That the isolation should be imposed and then used as a way to humiliate you. Your family dynamics sound extremely complex and more and more things seem to be coming to light which ultimately are all designed to help you in your escape. Those things, I’m sure, can be extremely hurtful as well. I’m not sure what your mother revealed or exposed, but it’s obviously impacted you in a big way. Tying it in with the memories associated with an innocent childhood toy related to the image on this post signifies that it was not a positive impact. I do hope you will be OK and one step and one day at a time is the only way to go at it. Please take care of yourself x

1. Renarde says:

LEM

Thank you for your kind words. Honestly? I do not know how I would’ve survived without you lot.

As to my ‘parents’ it’s just simply over. There is only one way this can now go and its badly. Really, catastrophically badly. My brother is not in ‘rude health’. He is very unwell. I’m the only one who is able to care. And now I will not. Not for any of them. If I attempted to care, they would abuse me.

On two occasions recently, I have driven away from theirs feeling suicidal. Not that they care. They have never asked after my mental health. In my mothers words, ‘I am a stupid, silly girl’

The utter darkness that lies at the heart of my family is shocking. No wonder there are no friends. No family. If I was to help them, they would drag me down. Into the Pit of Abbadon. My mental health destroyed.

Tonight, after hearing my mothers’ ravings. They do not deserve me. I will go my own way. They will go on their path to MAD.

Good luck, I say.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

It sounds like they’ve gotten more than their pound of flesh Ren, and are in no way deserving of you. The fact they’ve left you feeling suicidal indicates you need to get far, far away. Have you accessed HGs work on the parental narcissist? If not, I’d definitely recommend it. It’s a great underpinning of the whole scenario and what you need to do to escape. And escape is the only option. It’s hard to cut ties when you’re programmed to accept whatever treatment they decide to hand out, but it can be done. You have two lovely children who need their mother. Don’t let your family rob you of any more of your peace and sanity. They’ve made their choices and will have to live with them. You don’t need to live with their choices, one of which is to treat you badly. It’s called abuse and needs to stop. You are in a position to put a stop to it. And that sounds like what you intend to do. First step in the right direction. Hang in there, and here, and know you are not alone x

1. Renarde says:

LEM

Honestly, you lot are making me cry tonight! In a good way!

I acknowledge it’s a terrible thing to say, ‘Fuck off, you cunt’ to your mother. In point of fact, she actually got off lightly

What I should have said is this,

‘Fuck off you cunt, you disease ridden hag. I know damn well what ‘tricksy games’, you were playing with that poor milkman. Was he delivering the daily pint with the cream on top whilst your husband was at work? Going to the door in your see-through babydolls?

God women, you are like a walking trope!

Never the best figure. Above average at best. Still wearing those girdles? 30 denier tights? Dita von Teese you ain’t. But I am.

Small, dumpy, plain. Go on, fuck off to M&S and buy your silly smalls. Make sure they cover that ample arse of yours.

Your biggest failing is of course the thing can never ever be bought. Intelligence. I’ve known bricks to be more aware.

Does it help for you to move your lips when you read the Daily Heil?

The concept of book and you are like the snow in the Sahara. Simply not possible.

You’ve worn yourself out love! After a man who did not love you! Never loved you. Do you think he will care when you are incapacitated?

Your children loved you. You silly, incompetent MRNing fool.

The end now will not be pretty. It will not be graceful or dignified. It’s going to hurt. The old, biblical phrase, you reap what you sow is very apt.

Not that you ever could understand words. Or phrases. Or anything come to that.

You have done many things in life that have deeply wounded me. One of the very worst happened on holiday. I was nearly 12. I started my period. I begged you not to tell Dad. And what did you do. The minute we were in the car about to go home, you told him. My brother was also there. I went crimson in shame. Bleeding like a stuck pig. You. Fucking. Bitch.

If I’d have been an adult looking on, I would have dragged you out of that car. My unbelievable anger would have placed you, silly girl, in hospital.

Go away now. You have no place in my life.’

Phew! Glad I got THAT off my chest! It’s done now. Events will naturally unfold.

2. Renarde says:

LEM

I haven’t accessed it yet. I may do.

I just am at the limit with them. Enough x

3. lickemtomorrow says:

Hey Ren, glad you got that off your chest x

Your mama did not do right by you and I understand the desire to smack her and worse for doing what she did to you when you were 12 years old. That was cruel. Pure and simple. I’m sure you wanted the ground to open up and swallow you in that moment, when it was really your mother who should have been swallowed up in shame for betraying her daughter’s request.

One of the most poignant lines you wrote is “your children loved you”. Every parent is loved by their child, at least initially. Children know no different. Sadly not every parent is able to appreciate the gift they have been given and the love they are meant to receive as well as give. As much as you mother is unable to give love, as a narcissist she is also unable to receive it. Everything is a transaction, as we know, and manipulations abound. Sad but true.

You will greatly benefit from The Parental Narcissist, Ren. I know I did. And I especially asked HG about the issue of guilt as that can be a biggie for everyone in terms of struggling to maintain no contact. I was reminded last week of the need to revisit after thinking I caught sight of my mother. I’m sure it will help me deal with any triggers in relation to that.

I hope you feel supported, and I think you do. Please keep us up to date as and when you are able x

2. Bibi says:

Ren:

Some of what you said resonated with me. I am only child and spent much of my time alone. I read and watched a lot of movies and tv, went on walks and played with my toys. I had to entertain myself. My dad was a sociopathic narc Lesser and my mom was the empath.

Due to his mistreatment, she was often trying to cope with it and of course could not understand the unruly child that was I. Reactive and crying a lot, I admit I felt very much alone and misunderstood. I don’t think those feelings have ever left me, in fact.

I have a hard time making friends, even though people seem to like me. I guess I am just used to the aloneness and it brings me comfort. Not that I am always alone or don’t have people or friends in my life, but I am always off to myself, separate. I didn’t grow up around a close family. I am adopted, I am creative, I find I don’t have much in common with many. Like you, I use humor a lot.

Not just this post but much of what you post resonates with me as well. I feel like I could just type forever what I have been feeling as of late, thus never allowing another a word in edge-wise. (Some friend.)

I like being able to drop in here and share these things where I can’t elsewhere. Most don’t want to hear it and I can’t blame them, as they have their own issues. My job and other projects have taken up much of my time, else I would comment more often.

1. Witch says:

@Bibi

I relate to much of what you said even though I have a lot of siblings, I was a loner type. And spent a lot of time alone as a child watching animal planet and the SciFi channel.
            I’m socially inept but I try to mask it to the best of my ability.
            I’ve considered that I might be on the autistic spectrum or I’m just weird because I had a crazy mother. I’m not entirely sure

2. Bibi says:

Witch:

“I only have/had friends because for some strange reason people speak to me, otherwise I probably wouldn’t have any friends.”

I feel the same. I am talkative and social yet withdrawn. When I am home I like to be alone. I have never been someone who has ‘random people stopping by.’

You watched those shows as a kid? You are younger than I am. Haha. I watched reruns of 70s tv shows (it was the 80s). The funny thing is that I know a lot about obscure shows and films b/c I saw all of them. I joke about how I have seen every bad film made in the 1980s.

But it is no wonder why I managed to attract narcissists in my youth–shy, low confidence and here they are giving me a ton of attention and making me feel like I mattered.

3. Renarde says:

Bibi

Always good to see you and read your thoughts. Yes, I do believe there are similarities in our childhoods. I was a loner. Happy (ish) with my own company. Bubbles has been talk about self-help books. For me it was the library.

I get the reactive and crying. Indeed, it was realising that I had cried too much whitch started me off in the autumn of 2016.

It’s good to share and I enjoy reading your story.

4. Witch says:

@Bibi

I think when you have had narc parent(s) you’re more susceptible to the manipulations of narcs because it’s been normalised for you by being raised by them.
            Of course people who have not been raised by narcs can still be seduced by one but I think we are more at risk due to the lack of genuine love we received. Any seemingly positive attention we got felt like a godsend.
            I remember when a straight man asked me why do women love gay men so much? (He was a narc btw) And I know it’s because we are receiving love from a man without the all the drama and heartbreak involved when they actually want to have sex with us. I know now that drama to be narc drama due to us empaths being disproportionately targeted by narcs.

What cheesy movies from the 80’s do you recommend?

When my mother went to bed my sister and I had control over the TV (which was irresponsible) and my uncle who was only 8 years over than me would put on horror movies. So I would be watching candy man, a nightmare on elm street, Friday 13th, tales from the crypt, Chucky, the puppet master etc from a very young age (I’m talking about from 5 years old) and having nightmares.
            My sister and I even watched species which was about a female alien in human form who shagged men to get pregnant.
            Now that I’m older I’m like “how the hell were we allowed control over the tv that young!”

5. Bibi says:

Witch:

You bring up a great point re: gay men. Holy shit. Yes. The Mid Ranger that thrust me into this mess was a gay man pretending to be straight (he hid it from me). I have spoken about him before. Most of my male friendships (and many close ones in general) are with gay men. It is strange. They say I am a ‘fag mag.’ (Their words.) I don’t seek it out, they find me.

Perhaps we connect b/c we both feel like outsiders, or had to deal with shame in the past. And yes, great conversations w/o the worry that this guy is going to make a move, etc.

Cheesy 80s films! Ok. Anything with Goldie Hawn. Protocol from 1984 is funny. Nightmare on Elm Street 3 (all the kids are in a mental asylum. There is a scene where Freddy lifts a girl and shoves her head into a tv and says, ‘Here is your big break! Welcome to prime time, bitch!’) Gremlins (84), The Goonies (85), The Evil Dead (81) Pretty in Pink, Robocop (this cop doesn’t stop for donuts!), Raising Arizona (87), Coming to America, Adventures in Babysitting.

Here is a link with some ideas, but I was trying to stick with popcorn cheese. If you want something really great I recommend Scorsese’s After Hours and also King of Comedy–both great films, no cheese. Also overlooked.

6. Bibi says:

I forgot to mention Witchboard from 1987. It stars the Whitesnake guy’s girlfriend–you know, the one on the car. This was a major career move.

Also, not from the ’80s but my fave Halloween film. Carnival of Souls from 1962: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW_DftBegZs

There is a funny line in it I quote often. The woman meets this sleazy guy who is a peeping Tom sort and at one point he says to her, ‘Hey, don’t go usin’ those big words with me. I’m just a guy who works in a warehouse.’

I am going to say that to HG. ‘Hey, don’t go usin’ those big words with me…’

7. Witch says:

Thanks Bibi
            I’ve seen some of these like gonnies, gremlins, pretty in pink and coming to America but I will check out the rest 🙂

8. Bibi says:

Witchboard is on YT. It is from 1986, not 87. My bad. Likely I watched it in 87. It is a total ham and cheese fest. I think my friends and I rented this for a slumber party. Love the 80s shallow extravagance: https://youtu.be/Eopr3V5DGYA

2. Truthseeker6157 says:

Ohhh Ren xx

Want to talk about whip guy over on DC ?!

1. Renarde says:

TS

Sure!

3. Another Cat says:

Dear Ren
      I’m really sorry about you having to grow up with both parents being narcs! You are absolutely right that her words mean nothing. I bet she is envious/insecure because you quite easily Do make friends.

You seem to be a creative artistic individual. I have a friend, an old school mate’s mother, also committed about the kink scene of her town. Her daughter, and my mother, are narcs, both stalking Mid Mid Type Bs, so the friend and I had lots to talk about.

4. Witch says:

@Ren
      You’re right that they don’t deserve you. Both my parents are narcs as well. My dad was narc confirmed by HG and I don’t need to put my mum through the narc detector, I know what she is.
      It still hurts me that I don’t have parents but I’m much better off without them in my life and their attempts at making me feel like there’s something wrong with me and you will be much better off without them too

1. Renarde says:

Witch

Bang. On. Let them wander in their ever decreasing circles of misery.

Kudos to you for realising it.

X

5. JB says:

Renarde, I’m so sorry. That moment you described, the scales finally dropping from your eyes, desperately not wanting to believe the truth, I know how that feels. I haven’t got much to offer in the way of advice as I am still at the scales dropping stage myself, but I just wanted you to know you aren’t alone x

1. Renarde says:

JB

You are too kind, dear lady.

Let’s tall about scales from my perspective. And only mine.

I’m clearly female. From female to male. We get the ‘rebound motion’. This is what leads to the much bandied around stat that it takes in average seven times to leave a man. That was certainly true for me and the big ex. I knew, as many women do, you get to a point. It’s like a clunk. You will never go back. You are done. It was the same with my father. Clunk.

With my mother and certain so-called friends it’s actually far harder. I think this might be in part because female narcs will have female friends. They have access to geuine female Empaths but not in a sexual way. They begin to mirror you. They learn their craft from you and spout it back out at you.

Tell you a story. School trip to France. I had known a girl since literally knee high. My best friend. Awful woman. However, at the beginning of the trip to France, she actually came up to me and threatened me. I was in bits. What happened next is very telling.

No one wanted to talk to her. She was away from home. Didnt have her usual coterie around her. I was fine. But obviously hurt.

And then I heard the stories. She couldn’t sleep. She was ill. Despite what she had done, I went to find her.

I found her talking to herself. Wrapped up in a duvet, just twittering really. Now I know Fuel. Crisis.

Be very careful I say of the frenemy. That can be the undoing of many females. I deleted that female when I saw her manipulative antics on FB one day. Years later.

You know what? I actually dont feel alone and I’m glad that I am here and in this very safe space. X

1. JB says:

Renarde,

I’m glad you don’t feel alone. It’s nice that we all have each other, makes it a bit easier somehow. It’s an interesting point you made about the frenemy. Now I know what I know, I am increasingly able to pick out possible narcissists who are male, a couple of which are my friends. It’s been much harder where women are concerned x

1. Renarde says:

JB

Thank you and it is, isn’t it? Female narcs. Spotting. X

6. Asp Emp says:

Hello Renarde, I am appalled reading what you have experienced and that its resulting you to the point where it is really destroying you. I wanted to reach out to you to let you know you are not alone. Hope you get to have some space away from them and find yourself in a better place soon. x

1. Renarde says:

AE

Your words are so kind! Point of fact is that you cannot interact with the unaware. You might percieve you get the upper hand (and you probably have) but they will always find the chinks in your armour. They make the sly grin when they see you are wounded.

Father is, well frankly, going bonkers. I was in the middle of a perfectly normal conversation with my brother. My brother is at my parents. I can hear him chuntering on in the background. ‘She never asks me about how I am!’

It wasn’t that I didnt want to, I was simply having a completely normal conversation with bro. I had not paid the due respect.

As we are finishing up, father grabs the phone and tells me, ‘The NEXT time, you ask how I am FIRST!’

On, I think. Last time I looked, you are not my Dominant. What a fucking tit. You really DO need that fuel. A good Dom would never be that overt in any case. Pathetic. Did you ask how I am?

No. It’s over. I will keep my hand in. I must for many reasons. But I have no need to speak to these two ever again.

Again, thank you for your kindness x

1. Asp Emp says:

“chinks in armour” – absolutely spot on. LOL “chuntering on”. That is totally and utterly unreasonable behaviour and yet unfortunately is the “demands” and “entitlement” of the narcissist. I’m being disrespectful here, a loud recording of whip cracking sounds in the background next time your’e on the phone 😉 “oh, there’s a fault on the line”….

Glad you are going to do what is best for yourself and your children. It is much better not to have that kind of ‘control & manipulation’ when you have enough on our own plate. You are more than welcome x

1. Renarde says:

AE

Hey. We all have chinks in the armour. The blind spots. By the very nature of the beast is we can largely not see them in totality. Sometimes we catch through the perifial. Sometimes, we see the out, balls-out attack. Well, that’s easily evaded. Through Hgs ‘Good Offices’. The Work.

It’s the sneaky ones. Who pretend to be your friends. Your lovers. The ones you confide in.

I hope this helps.

2. Asp Emp says:

I’d made it known to my FB friends that I am learning about narcissism and I stated that I may have friends who are also narcissists. I stated that I didn’t have an issue with that as long as I am not used & abused by them. I got a few words of support from less than a quarter of them (surprise, surprise). LOL. That was 4 months ago. I didn’t give a s**t then and I still don’t. (I’m laughing as I type this!). Yes, the UMRN types I have come across – little fkers. The Lessers, well, they’re fked before they even approach me cos they’ll get wounded (HG’s definition of the word – not mine, sniggering). Thanks for the ‘Good Offices’ info. I’ll look into it. Take care Renarde x

2. Sweetest Perfection says:

Renarde, I just read all of this and feel so bad I commented on the dookie! But I read your comment after that silliness. I can’t imagine having two narc parents. It must be extremely painful to have to cut ties with them. I have wished so many times I didn’t talk to my dad anymore just to go back to his toxicity, but there are other family members in between I can’t take out of my life, my mom is one of them. I agree with you that they don’t deserve you. Our narc parents don’t deserve any of us here. But they made us extremely caring and empathetic precisely as a result of that and I am grateful in that sense.

7. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dearest Renarde,
      I’m devastated to hear your mother, too, is a narc
      Understandably, it’s extremely hard to digest and get your head around what has presented itself, however, you finally now have the answers to deal with knowing what’s at hand
      You are definitely not a ‘stupid, silly girl’ , (as your mother so delicately put it) in fact, quite the opposite, please remember that Renarde
      We all know narcs blurt hurtful words, my mother does it all the time, I’m constantly dodging flying arrows
      I too, was very much alone, had very few toys and my mum didn’t have many ‘so called’ friends

Breaking away from family ties is excruciating, it feels like death and the hurt is beyond acceptance because they still exist
      You are not alone Renarde, we feel your pain, pour your heart out if it helps, everything takes time lovely one, one step at a time, one day at a time. You are worth way more than the two of them put together and some
      It’s hard I know, but you the tenacity and gumption like no other
      We’re here for you precious, always x
      💕
      Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. Renarde says:

Madame

What a lovely, kind and generous person you are. You really are.

Breaking away from family ties is UTTERLY excruciating. There is no way I can go not go back.

I have always loved your kindness. You truly are a star in the firmament of NS.

Xxx

1. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dearest Renarde,
          I’m very heart warmed by your kind generous words lovely one, thank you

We should never allow others to put us down or mess with our heads … we deserve better
          At some point, enough is enough … and that’s ok
          You’re a good person Renarde , it’s now time to finally look after yourself for once
          Big hugs precious 🤗💕
          Luv Bubbles Xx 😘

8. Leigh says:

Renarde, one thing I’ve learned from this site is that we are all survivors and these narcissists can try and knock us down but they will not succeed. The other thing is that they can’t survive without us or someone to take our place. We don’t need them. We take care of ourselves.

Your posts always resonated with me. Each day I’m here, I unravel more about my life that I’ve kept buried. Reading your post, brings things up for me. My whole life I’ve made excuses for my parents. When I was a child, my father would punch me in the head. For years I said it was his intention to discipline me not abuse me. Denial on my part. My mother is more than likely a victim narcissist. She is completely unable to take care of herself and when I was 14 my father left and I was forced to take care of my mother and my siblings. I make excuses for her too. I say that she has psychological issues and so she couldn’t care for us. It’s shitty as hell figuring out that your parents are toxic.

I just wanted you to know that you’re not alone and I understand what you are going through and I’m so sorry.

These narcissists will all get what they deserve one day and Darth Renardus can lead the army!

I lead the army. You do not want a leader prone to emotional thinking, poor decisions and bad advice always follow.

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

A quick question then if I may. Boris doesn’t suffer from ET and his decision making is shockingly shit, why?

Has he made any decisions? He leaves that to others so they go under the bus.

2. JB says:

That’s exactly what I said the other night. I always thought Boris was a bit of a bumbling plonker, with his dodgy hair and manner, but on reflection I think he is cleverer than he looks – but not at all in a good way. Can’t stand the bloke!

3. JB says:

AC, re. Boris, I agree!

2. Alexissmith2016 says:

Agh. How did I know you’d have an answer for this

1. Another Cat says:

JB about Boris

“with his dodgy hair and manner”

He looks kind of fun but: My view is that he is cheaply free-riding on his blonde hair colour. He can afford looking nonchalant. In politics and office, people don’t “allow” black haired people to look any less suit-and-tie-impeccaple than Sadiq Khan and Rishi Sunak. Boris is spoiled imo.

2. JB says:

Replied in wrong place, start again..

AC, re. Boris, I agree!

3. MB says:

If HG leads, we win because he will.

(Plus, you’ll end up in the sticker bushes and running home crying to mommy if you lead the army to defeat!)

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

Good idea MB, let HG lead us.

4. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
          Or ET combined with painful period pains once a month 🥴
          I’m happy for you to lead 😂
          Luv Bubbles xx 😘

5. Leigh says:

Mr. Tudor, you can only weaponize us, you can’t fight the battle for us. Oh, how I wish you could. I know the only way to truly win the battle is to not engage. I was just trying to uplift Renarde. It gets tiresome getting knocked down by narcissist after narcissist. I felt her pain and I wanted to try and make her feel better.

I was providing you with accuracy, which is what I always do, Leigh. The demonstrated repeated displays of emotional thinking mislead and are unhelpful, therefore I counter them with logic. I am pleased to see you understand that the only way to win the battle is to not engage, however some people continue to comment in ways which run contrary to this principle and therefore it is necessary to point that out.

2. Renarde says:

Leigh

You are a sweetheart! Loving your reference to Darth Renardous! A d can I get an Army? Bloody hell! Will need many Queens’ Shillings!

I think the first point from your post is that your father punched you in the head. I mean, Jesus Chirst, that’s bad. Lesser.

The second is that you also percieve your mum was also a N.

It’s the dichotomy. You know one definitely is but the other is a bit more curious..

Just like I was. Until, I just had enough.

We all get there. Intimate relationships, familial ones. There just gets a point where it’s enough. Just enough.

I percieve you are far closer than you realise to Awareness than you think. You always need to.look back, just for an instance, just to see how far you have come.

Your words are kind. If, for the sake of example, I WAS to create an Army. It would not be overt. It would be covert. Guerilla warfare.

Education. Quiet education. Disseminated through various media platforms.

Oh whoops! Cannot give away my battle plans! He he!

Take care x

1. Leigh says:

Renarde, You took the words right out of my mouth. Enough, just enough! They really do suck the life out of people. I hope you’re starting to feel better. I know Mr. Tudor is right that the best course of action is to go Total No Contact but that’s not always the easiest. I just wanted you to know that I understand and that I’m cheering you on.

I Want