Please Please Please

PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE

I want you to do your best. That is a noble intention is it not? I want you to try harder each day. I want you to aim high and strive to improve on what you achieved the previous day. Though exhaustion may be clouding your vision and that ache in your limbs reminds you of the strenuous ministrations that you have attended to, I know that you can push through it and do it more, better, faster and stronger.

I believe in you. Those other imposters are mere charlatans. Am I not the one who has given you a perfect love? You need to keep that perfect love and earn it. Accordingly, each day I will pull it away from you. On a Monday it might be the case that I do not kiss you. I will not give you an explanation for this withholding as you must work it out. Once you have you need to work hard to recover my kiss. The next day I will not return the hug you always give me when we first get up. Rather than complaining hold your tongue and consider this all part of your on going education. If you want my perfect love to manifest through those warm, safe hugs that you relish then you must please me so that you may have them again.

You repeatedly comment to me that there has to be give and take in a relationship. I am doing exactly what you ask for. I take away in order to make you give more and then you will be rewarded. In order to avoid any complacency on your part you will find that the next time I withdraw from kissing you, your first response which reinstated my luscious embrace will not work a second time.

No that would be far too easy. You need to ascertain what different act you must accomplish in order to secure my tender kisses. I know you will do it. Who would not in order to feel my mouth against yours and that soaring sensation inside as the relief floods through you, knowing that you have secured its return. Admit it, the potential loss of my affection at any time for any reason excites you. You do not want mediocrity. You want excitement. You want to feel like you are flying, soaring, bursting and spinning with delight.

I am the only one who can supply that to you and thus you willingly engage with me in these games as I push you further and further, pulling back a little more each time so you wrack your brain and strain your sinews to find the answer once again. It would be wrong of me to say I only do this for your benefit. I do not. I do it wholly for mine since I need you to please me. You please me by being the puppet jerking on my strings, doing everything at my behest. The surge of power that I get from this control surpasses anything you might get from our relationship, but are we not both getting something from it, so whereโ€™s the harm in pleasing me?

11 thoughts on “Please Please Please

1. Why me? says:

Hi HG!

I was wondering. I was thinking about the topic of withholding. If narcissists know that the IPSSs want more… like a commitment of a romantic relationship as a boyfriend or girlfriend and they know the IPSSs really want/desire it like they often do, but still refuse to give that to them, is that withholding?

It seems like they will withold a relationship because the IPSSs aren’t doing or being what they want.

It is and it is an integral part of the shelf dynamic.

2. Asp Emp says:

โ€œI want you to do your bestโ€ – thank you, HG. Those are words of empowerment for empaths.

1. A Victor says:

Or words of entrapment?

1. Asp Emp says:

Ah. Now, you’ve turned the tables on me – didn’t think that. Very good, AV. You reminded me of the film ‘Entrapment’.

1. A Victor says:

Hi Asp Emp, just saw your reply, WordPress is playing games with our comments I think. Anyway, glad I could do so, you did the same for me with your comment, the empowerment aspect.

1. Asp Emp says:

AV, OMG that one was ages ago! I dunno, maybe it is something to do with when WP do their ‘upgrades’ ie from the last version to the latest version – the next one is due on 20th July (version 5.8). I did some reading on WP and it was interesting, gave me some insight. I reckon, from the sound of it, they do a good job.

I had issues with my computer for ages, until I took it for ‘repair’ and the guy who did it, did a great job on improving it for me (it was not cheap but it got sorted). Doing my own research, I came across people saying that when using Windows (Microsoft) and allowing automatic updates can corrupt files, computers etc – annoyed me no end. I went ballistic. Because of the “deflections” I was being given, nah, when you turn around and say “well, I’ve done my research and found this and that…..what do you say about it?” They drove me ballistic with their answers. Anyway, good that you responded, eventually (LOL). Yeah, there’s been a number of comments I have not seen or been notified of – glitches, “Computer Says No” sort of thing ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. A Victor says:

Yes, I do not allow automatic updates, I approve each one, or not, once I have checked it out. We can’t control whatever WP or others do for updates I suppose and I agree that in general they do an good job, they have so many comments on so many threads going at all times and yet for the most part keep it straight. It is impressive. Anyway, good you got things figured out on your computer, I dread that day as I use mine for work also. Maybe my boss will need to purchase one for me and take some stress off my little laptop. ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Asp Emp says:

AV, when organisations design systems, they provide the ‘template’ but it’s HG that does the moderating, using WP’s ‘platform’.

After I got my laptop back, the guy said to me that I do not need to ‘sign up’ with MS because they like to be ‘nosey’, so I just declined the prompts to ‘sign up’ for an account. I do have a couple but not use them for ‘access’ to my laptop – it is my machine, not theirs.

Is there a Law in relation to using your own equipment for work? If the boss does not pay towards the ‘wear & tear’ of your personal laptop, or the use of data etc – then, I’d enquire whether there is a policy on this. Bosses in the UK are allowed to ‘spy’ on employees during work hours but the Law prohibits them accessing your Facebook etc.

4. A Victor says:

This is very interesting. I have no idea what kind of laws we might have regarding any of this. But, I do know that my boss wouldn’t spy. When he hired me he said that he didn’t care where or how I did my work as long as it gets done. I do a lot during my off hours actually, it is easier for me to focus when I’m not having phone interruptions all the time. Your caution about MS concerns me more, not with regard to work but just in general. I am not happy that all of our information is out there and we have no privacy even with email now. And it is frustrating because they do downloads that I have no control over and who knows what goes on my machine then.

5. Asp Emp says:

AV, good about your boss. Sounds like an old boss I had in my early working life. RE: MS, you can if you wanted to – get the PC looked at by someone who knows about computers – sometimes a clean-up works (save the files on USB first). You’d be surprised at the ‘crap’ that a PC can hold & take up valuable disk space. The guy who did mine replaced the hard-drive and installed what I asked for. His suggestion meant that he was a good ‘un. What pisses me off is that MS don’t always show how much data (KB / MB etc) is required to do the updates. I complained about that to them directly. Anyway, you can set your PC to install updates when you want, not MS automatically. Hope that helps ๐Ÿ™‚

They Will Not Believe You