Why Doesn’t The Narcissist Ask For What They Want?

12 thoughts on “Why Doesn’t The Narcissist Ask For What They Want?

1. Asp Emp says:

A narcissist is ‘blinded’ by their narcissism. These unaware narcissists do not have someone to ‘assist’ them or ease their difficulties with their narcissism.

An empath can be ‘blinded’ by their Emotional Thinking. Empaths have HG as their ‘Savour’.

“indentured servant” (my arse!).

To read words that a greater would never ask because of “transference of power” to an appliance (individual) – even though I am aware that narcissists do not give but take from people (fuel or for control purposes)

and

“you wouldn’t be able to provide it to us all of the time notwithstanding your most ardent endeavours your best intentions you would not be able to do it” – even then it becomes ‘stale’.

It is the little ‘notifications of awareness’ in HG’s work that I pick up after gaining understanding about control & fuel.

“we do not trust you” – saddening for an empath to read yet it’s understandable.

Thank you for another good video, HG.

You are welcome.

2. Empath007 says:

While I’ve been going around this whole time talking about how the sexual experience with the narc (while at times odd) was this euphoric experience…
    I just found out he’s been going around saying the opposite about me… that I was not a giving lover, terrible in bed.

Sigh. I shoulda known. Pretty hard not to be hurt considering I know that’s a lie and now people think I’m terrible in bed. But… what more should I have really expected from him? And… I guess if people think that then they do.

Yet another blow to my self esteem. OK narc. This round goes to you.

1. vandenboss says:

Don’t you wish everything was like it was when you’d just met him? And do you find that a strange thought,knowing he’s a narcissist?

1. Empath007 says:

Sometimes. I miss my naivety a bit. However in situations like this it helps
        Knowing it’s only his nature. I’m hardly the first he’s made up lies about and I won’t be the last.

1. A Victor says:

Hi Empath007, thank you for making this clear for me. I also miss my naivety, so many things I would so rather not know. But I have also said how glad I am to have this information now, I see it as a way to freedom, even as I rail against it. It is an odd thing. But I will be stronger than ever at some point, soon hopefully.

1. Empath007 says:

I understand A Victor. I’m waiting for the day I feel stronger as well.

It helps to remind myself it’s not personal… he treats everyone this way. Even those he is nice too he uses for a purpose. So it’s not personal… he acts this way because he’s stone cold and there was nothing I could ever do about that …. and neither can anyone else

2. A Victor says:

Thank you Empath007, it is very strange but I was just thinking that very thing tonight! And you’re right, it is helpful! I will make a note to myself. “It is not personal.”. 🙂

3. A Victor says:

Also, this person in your life doesn’t deserve you. You will be stronger and things will get better. 💕

2. Alexissmith2016 says:

E007, I’m sorry he said those things about you. I’m sure people just think he’s a total knob and think poor you for having been with him. And of the few who believe his lies, so bloody what. Fuck what they think.

Honestly mine told some awful lies about me. I wanted to tell everyone it was all bullshit. But no one really gives a crap anyway. Only us. I just held my head up high ans carried on about my business not letting him or anyone else see I was hurt by it.

Now having learned from HG I genuinely could not care less what anyone thinks at all. It can all be explained away. And the good people won’t believe it ans those that do really aren’t worth knowing. When I used to hear other people say that or I’d say it, it felt like they were just words like I had to convince myself etc. But now I feel those words completely. They’re the truth.

I think you’re good in bed 😉

1. Empath007 says:

Thanks Alexis. I think it only stung because I had an opposite experience with him. But it makes total sense he’d go around and say something mean. The guy hates me… and I can’t do anything about that.

Besides I know the truth. I was far from selfish in our relationship he just needs to turn it around on me to try and gain some control. If that’s what he needs to do then I guess that’s what he needs to do.

It’s hard to not want to correct the lies. But I had to stop myself. Because… I’d be doing nothing but feeding his narrative if I felt the need to come to my own rescue. So you’re absolutely right … it doesn’t matter what others think.

Haha ! Ya. Exactly. He should be so lucky to get my fuel ever again ! lol.

3. Leigh says:

Empath007, I’m so sorry. They are such bastards!

Its a malign follow up hoover to try to control you. Try not to give him a reaction. He’s not worth it. If he didn’t get any reaction from you, then you win!

Don’t listen to him. Alexis is right. You’re fantastic in bed!

The Rules of Seduction