The Creature – An Introduction

THE-CREATURE-AN-INTRODUCTION

Want to know what lurks beneath in EVERY narcissist?

Obtain here

10 thoughts on “The Creature – An Introduction

1. Asp Emp says:

This provides a really good insight into what narcissists have within themselves. I am reminded of HG’s article ‘To Control is to Cope : Narcissism and Its Creation’ which gives further understanding in relation to what the ‘creature’ does in order to remain in control, HG’s video ‘Shade’ gives another perception of narcissism within an individual.

‘The Creature : An Introduction’ gave me a way to understanding myself as an individual because I was able to relate to some of what HG said in this audio. It was a ‘perception’ that I was sub-consciously seeking and ‘opened a door’, to give me a way of looking into my own ‘psychopathy’ that was ‘conditioned’ from an early age because of being around narcissistic influences in the household.

I would recommend ‘The Creature : An Introduction’ to anyone starting on their education to understanding narcissism.

It’s a great image – the creature and the chasm.

1. leelasfuelstinks says:

And it shows that their behavior is horrible, but it´s not their fault. NPD saved their lives and still does!

1. Asp Emp says:

I know and understand what you mean. Just like it is not our fault that we turned out to be ACONs with varying degrees of personality traits / characteristics and then having to ‘re-programme’ our mindsets (for some, from insanity to sanity !!). At least we have that opportunity to do it, for ourselves and others around us.

2. BC30 says:

Meh. They have the cognitive ability to understand they hurt others, but don’t care and choose to do it anyway.

They are not helpless children anymore.

1. leelasfuelstinks says:

This is true but is there effective treatment?

1. BC30 says:

They are incapable of introspection. So, no. I do not believe there is treatment, but I am not a mental health professional. They lack, literally, the brain matter required to feel empathy. There is no going back once they become narcissists. Now, that said, they know they are hurting/harming others and choose to do it anyhow.

I wasn’t able to grasp this concept until I applied it to serial killers. They know it harms/hurts people when they are killed. They do not care. Their wants and needs supersede the victim’s wants and needs. They know it is generally considered “wrong” to kill people without permission,* but they do it anyhow and try to evade the consequences. They usually get caught because of other narcissist traits.

They are never sincerely remorseful. They never believe they’ve done anything “wrong.” They blame-shift to the victims and anyone and everyone else. However, they still CHOSE to murder people. Some observers may say they never really had a choice, but who can really say? Maybe there are would-be serial killer narcissists out there who choose not to murder and obtain fuel in some other manner instead.

*Not trying to begin a conversation about the morality of assisted suicide or voluntary murder, etc. I just am making this example.

3. A Victor says:

This thinking helps me to understand them but from a distance nontheless.

1. leelasfuelstinks says:

It´s a self-defense overkill while parts of the brain remained completely underdeveloped (lymbic system, hippocampus, hypothalamus).

2. A Victor says:

There is also a video called From the Chasm which was very helpful for my understanding of the Creature etc.

1. Asp Emp says:

Yes, I saw that video. We all have similar yet different perceptions when approaching and using the different resources on KTN.