Escape

escape flyer

An unrivalled explanation to enable you to tackle the manipulations of the narcissist and achieve your escape.

The key information from one who knows the subject inside out.

How to beat the narcissist’s manipulations which includes how to do so where No Contact has not been deployed.

US E-Book

UK E-Book

AUS E-Book

CAN E-Book

28 thoughts on “Escape

1. Asp Emp says:

Laughing…… There is no escaping this ‘narcissistic’ parrot….. it’s mirroring, no boundary, sense of entitlement, character trait acquisition, ruffling the fur the wrong way…….

1. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp,
      Says a lot about its owner 😂
      Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. Asp Emp says:

Oh, Bubbles, you are not far wrong! Parrots are exceptionally good at ‘mirroring’ people. A catty parrot that is barking mad……. The one in the video probably spent it’s early times on the shoulder of the owner LOL.

1. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp,
          Yup, the owner (with their warped sense) thinks it’s funny …. typical narc ! 😂
          Normal people don’t do this !!!!!
          Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, normal people are boring, their parrots would only come out with ‘square’ things to say. Yawn.

I read this joke many years ago and never forgot it, …… “The Plucked Parrot”…… “A parrot developed the bad habit of fucking the farmer’s hens, making them quit laying. The farmer tells the parrot if he does it again he will pull out every feather in the parrot’s head. The next day, the farmer again catches the parrot humping a hen, and snatches the parrot bald.

The following day, the farmer’s wife hosts a formal dinner. She thinks it would be unique if the parrot greeted the guests and told them where to go. She had spent nearly a year training the parrot for this.

As the guests began entering, the parrot dutifully announced, “Ladies to the right! Gentlemen to the left!” Spotting two bald guys entering, the parrot says, “And you two chicken-fuckers get up here with me.” (source : johns-jokes.com)…..

2. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp,
            Ok ok … Thats very funny and I’m laughing 😂
            My standard would be ‘polly want a cracker’ ….. ehhhhh, so I like boring and I like normal 🤣
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

3. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, would that be a nut cracker by any chance? 😉 Laughing.

4. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp,
            Haha …. nutcracker ….I like it !
            I wonder what devious/shock/horror line Mr Tudor would train it to say, now there’s a thought 😂
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

5. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, knowing Mr Tudor, it would be the twin lines of defense – and certainly more than one line as he’d expect the parrot to be able to speak a whole dictionary worth…. recite all of his work……. he’ll be getting a parrot now LOL (not that he will). 🙂

2. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp,
          I’m in hysterics here having a mental of Mr Tudor’s parrot articulating with a British accent and reciting Shakespeare’s complete works and the Oxford dictionary …..good one Asp Emp…..absolutely luv it !!! (puts the boring classic ‘polly wanna’ to absolute shame)
          🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
          Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, the parrot will be speaking in tenor or soprano 😉 I’m laughing too, I can imagine a parrot repeating anything HG says, including “damned bird”. Nah, I think they’d ‘ruffle’ each other’s feathers too much LOL.

2. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp,
            I can visualise Mr Tudor keeping a ‘parrot’ purely for reciting his own literacy and poems, however would probably make use of a ‘cock-or-two’ in his ‘den of iniquity’ to save himself from giving instructions 😈
            He will only source empath birds …the ‘no ruffled feathers’ variety 🤣
            If they misbehave, his evil white cats named ‘Angora’ and ‘Persia’ will be allowed ‘special treats’ for either breakfast or dinner 😂
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

I do not need animals, I have empaths.

4. Asp Emp says:

Oh, Bubbles….. (laughing). Yes, empath birds = chickens of authenticity – organic ones – for dinner and breakfast. The white cats, perfect as slippers – inserting the batteries in the right place will power the eyes – perfect to use as torches to see where you’re going in the dark….. (laughing).

5. BC30 says:

HG would only keep a pet as a lure. I assure you that if you want to lure me anywhere– a basket of kittens. It’s a done deal. I’m toast.

So are they.

7. BC30 says:

🍞🍞🍞

8. Bubbles says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
            A little comic relief is always good for the soul
            Thank you kindly for allowing us to have a bit of fun, you’re a good sport ☺️
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

2. njfilly says:

Cute.

I think that’s an Umbrella Cockatoo in the video. I had a Moluccan Cockatoo named Terra. He was always barking and meowing. Sometimes I couldn’t tell if it was the dog or the bird!

1. Asp Emp says:

Hello njfilly 🙂 Laughing at your ‘dog & cat’ bird. Goes to show that these types of birds are good at imitation!

1. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp n Njfilly,
          Exactly ……. Imitation is what narcs are about !!!! 😱 Haha
          I’m quite partial to a cockatiel …. our dear old friend now in aged care had one! He trained him to sing a tune ! I luvved that bird !
          Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. Asp Emp says:

I understand why we never had a bird as a pet, the constant chittering / chattering would have driven mother even more crazy !! Cockatiels do have character – they can dance, sing, all sorts of things. They don’t always need to be trained to do so either.

3. A Victor says:

This is hilarious! How did I miss it? That cat looks like me with the guy at church, refusing to acknowledge him but watching every move he makes so I can avoid!

1. Asp Emp says:

AV, laughing. I simply had to share it! LOL

4. Violetta says:

The cat and the dog are like, “WTF?”

1. Asp Emp says:

Violetta, maybe the dog & cat are like “oh, get this damned bird outa my face”…… or deciding what flavoured gravy they’d like to accompany the bird 😉

2. Cherish says:

Still on the train leaving narcville.I’ve noticed how much we empaths disgust narcs , it’s noticeable in all schools and cadres.

1. Cherish says:

I meant to say how much narcs disgust empaths lol 🤦🏽‍♀️, I really believe they think we are pathetic it shows in their eyes .

I Second That Emotion