The Final Battle : How to Stop Thinking About the Narcissist

The hardest part of achieving freedom from the narcissist and the effects of the narcissist is stopping thinking about the narcissist.

Whether it is the endless whirring mind of questions, the desire to plot revenge against the narcissist, worrying about being hoovered or contemplating the golden period over and over, there are a multitude of ways in which the narcissist stays in your head.

Not any more.

This Assistance Package addresses :-

Why the narcissist being in your head is The Final Battle of No Contact

What drives you to keep thinking about the narcissist

How those thoughts manifest

How the process of such thoughts happens and how their duration is governed

How thinking about the narcissist is detrimental to your interests

How thinking about the narcissist leads to further risks from the narcissist

A comprehensive example of the dangers of thinking about the narcissist where you are taken step by step through the process, why it is happening, what it means and the effects

How to implement techniques to prevent you from keep thinking about the narcissist

How those techniques work with examples

The impact of those techniques on your thought processes, Emotional Thinking and emotional well-being

This Assistance Package is unique and effective and is an essential part of your No Contact Regime and achieving freedom from the narcissist

Win the Final Battle Here

THE_20FINAL_20BATTLE_20HOW_20TO_20STOP_20THINKING_20ABOUT_20THE_20NARCISSIST

7 thoughts on “The Final Battle : How to Stop Thinking About the Narcissist

1. Joa says:

If I stop thinking, I’ll have to leave this place…

It’s a pity it’s only audio.

2. A Victor says:

I have owned this for a few months and keep putting off listening to it because I just don’t believe it’s possible. Looking back to June, Fiddleress gave some great encouragement. I better just take the leap. It is scary though because what if it fails to work? I’m such a chicken sometimes. But it would be the first thing of HG’s that hasn’t helped and I don’t want to see that record broken…

1. lisk says:

AV, could you possibly be afraid of a whole new world?

1. A Victor says:

Lisk, yes, sadly I could! I surprise myself all the time with what I can be afraid of!! And to think I used to believe I was (virtually) fearless! Hahaha…..

1. A Victor says:

The haha’s were at myself for once believing I was fearless. I will consider your thought, it is probably the problem. Thank you.

2. BC30 says:

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! It’s not bad at all. Even if you don’t believe it’s possible, try it. I’ve sometimes believed as many as 6 impossible things before breakfast. 😉

1. A Victor says:

Wow! As many as 6 before breakfast?!?!? That’s more than I have in most months!!! I better start thinking bigger!

Constant Companion