The Treasure Trove

COME AN JOIN ME IN THE TREASURE TROVE

A NEW CHANNEL

This is a place where you immerse yourself in the magical, the mystical and the mesmerising. A treasure trove of books, music and images to transport you to wherever you would like to go. A place to escape from the rigours of the world beyond your window and instead allows you step through the portal into a fantastic realm.

ACCESS THE CHANNEL HERE AND DO SUBSCRIBE

New content added daily.

Do yourself a favour and subscribe and indulge in being taken elsewhere.

14 thoughts on “The Treasure Trove

1. Joa says:

I read the description of HG again. I like it very much. Indeed, the world that narcissists produce is a surreal world. It attracts me.

“My N” tried to approach me after 11 years. After 2 days of talks, I rejected him – or he rejected me, it depends on the perspective. After 13 years, he succeeded. He then asked: “What made you talk to me now?” I replied: “You are a stepping stone from my life.” And in fact, it took me to a completely different dimension. Although I expected more optimistic fairy tales. He gave me too much wolf 😊 It reminded me after the description of HG…

—————–

My God (HG), what happened here today? I only had a few dozen comments to read, I was sure that this weekend I would finally catch up and get a grip on the blog to switch to YT, and now I have several hundred again 😊 For a person like me, pedantic and fond of chronology, but also distracted by a thousand thoughts, total mess! In fact, I should be used to N’s creating chaos, I’ve been in it so many times… 😊

1. A Victor says:

Hey Joa, there is some Russian literature in The Treasure Trove! It is fantastic!

2. A Victor says:

I love The Treasure Trove!! Love it!!

1. A Victor says:

I am so hopeful you will do some Roald Dahl, having loved his books since a child, and knowing you enjoy his work.

The genius will cover the genius.

1. A Victor says:

Oh wow!! Yay!!! I just finished The Abyss, oh man, so sad!!! Thank you again for doing these, I may never get any work done again but I am loving them!

You are welcome.

2. A Victor says:

Yes, genii, both, I agree!

You are correct.

1. A Victor says:

Okay, I just realized there’s a lesson here I think…I am correct that I love it? Or I am correct that I should love it? Or, it’s control and fuel when we do love it?? Rhetorical questions unless you want to respond, but your comment did make me think…

2. A Victor says:

Correct to love it…?

3. Asp Emp says:

I have been reading some of the ‘treasures’ and they are giving me the ‘pleasures’. Thank you, HG xx

You are welcome.

1. Asp Emp says:

I’d sent my earlier comment before I had read Part 4 of The Abyss. It was good to read that. Thank you, HG x

The Fear