The Virtues of Keeping Your Mouth Shut

One of the most effective tools you can deploy against the narcissist is understanding the virtues of keeping your mouth shut.

This Logic Bulletin arms you with information for just US $ 19.99, for a comprehensive explanation as to why adopting these virtues is very much advantageous for you.

The Logic Bulletin covers

• Why empathic victims fail ordinarily to remain quiet
  • What causes empathic victims to open their mouths
  • A series of methods by which silence should be adopted
  • The impact of keeping your mouth shut on the narcissist
  • The impact of adopting the virtues on your No Contact regime
  • The positive impacts for you by adopting the virtues
  • The negative impacts which arise if you fail to utilise the virtues
  • The relationship between the virtues and the narcissist smearing you
  • The relationship between the virtues and your successful harnessing of help against the narcissist
  • What the virtues are, how to recognise them and where you should deploy them

This unrivalled information will be provided to you through an audio file delivered by email and forms part of your growing armour to escape and beat the narcissist.

Obtain here

8 thoughts on “The Virtues of Keeping Your Mouth Shut

1. Z - zwartbolleke says:

Failed again at it today… where can I get such a zipper for my mouth, I want it like, immediately. One with a lock.
    A big lock which I don’t possess the key off, one that only opens two hours after every meeting….
    Failed Failed Failed….. 😖

1. A Victor says:

Oh Z, please don’t beat yourself up, we all get sucked in sometimes. 💜

1. Z - zwartbolleke says:

Should have handled this better: read: try not exploding is a good start

😩

1. A Victor says:

There is always next time. I am sorry this happened to you. They are very frustrating.

2. Asp Emp says:

Hi ZZ, it can happen when it is ‘invoked’ and it seems that the meetings you mention are a trigger point (increasing your ET in some way). Is there a way you can change the way the meetings are held, or avoid them?

1. Z- zwartbolleke says:

Monthly meeting with management, 5 people: 4 narcissists and me.
        Mantra to self before entering: keep your mouth shut, keep your mouth shut, keep your mouth shut, you know what they are
        Meeting starts, one of them says one word to me: BOOM 💥!!!
        WHY???

EPIC FAIL

What a fuel fest 😖

Very disappointed in myself.
        Again.

1. Asp Emp says:

ZZ, thank you for explaining. OMFG, 4 of them?! Don’t be disappointed with yourself, I totally understand, very well. Have you considered (or got already) ‘How To Deal With The Narcissist At Work’ assistance package? I found that very useful. Or maybe a consult with HG? Those that you work with may not be aware narcissists but they are obviously ‘provoking’ you from the start of the meeting. I would refer to the organisation’s policies on bullying / harassment and see what it says but do not let on to them. I hope you can find a way to ‘navigate’ them at work.

2. WhoCares says:

Z,

Don’t be so hard on yourself.

“5 people: 4 narcissists and me”

You were seriously outnumbered.