Angel Assistance Fund : Christmas Appeal

Christmas is on the horizon and with that comes an intensification of the manipulations of the narcissist and also increases in emotional thinking triggered by the appearance of the festive season. All of this combines with a heightened need from many people for help dealing with the narcissist and the effects of the entanglement. I have witnessed this every year at this time of year.

I have continued to administer the Angel Assistance Fund on a “behind the scenes basis” rather than repeatedly seeking donation from readers. This has still enabled many people to received Narc Detector analyses, bespoke assistance through audio consultations and the receipt of many useful packages and bulletins from the Knowledge Vault. The thanks and testimonials have flowed as evidence of the considerable gratitude from those who have been helped. It has also meant that at certain times considerable discounts have been offered to everybody on key products. The demand for help has begun to rise, as anticipated and will remain the case through Christmas and into the New Year. With that in mind, I have decided to make this one request this year for readers to provide some form of assistance through a donation using the link below. Many of you have directly benefited from the AAF and many of you are acutely aware of the impact it has on people’s lives. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Donate here

14 thoughts on “Angel Assistance Fund : Christmas Appeal

1. Alison says:

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has donated. I am a recent recipient of much needed help. I am still working on my narc detector questionnaire which is amazingly detailed. Without even having submitted it yet, going over the questions and writing everything out has been a cathartic experience, but also painfully enlightening. There were red flags from the absolute beginning, and I cannot help but marvel at my blindness and stupidity, but I am taking a big first step by getting it all down. Thank you again to everyone who has helped get me here.

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

Hi Alison,

I’m really pleased you are working on the Narc Detector. I remember writing everything down and then prioritising all of the information to try to get down to the most important points. Behaviours I found most strange, context, comments, behaviours that seemed to happen over and over and for no apparent reason.

When HG sent the result, and I listened, there was no doubt in my mind that HG was right. That for me was the most valuable aspect, to be absolutely sure, no shadow of doubt that the person I really had cared about was a narcissist. I can do something with that, I might not like it, but I can do something with that certainty.

Now, many months later, having learned about schools and cadres of narcissist for myself, I can confirm myself that HG was exactly right, even with my muddled information I provided on the NDC, he had what he needed to make the correct assessment.

Clever so and so! Haha.

Make sure you are happy with the information you send, take your time, and whatever the outcome, you’ll deal with it.

Xx

HG
    Thank you for the timely and gentle reminder that we have opportunity, where possible, to ensure others receive your life changing information with our support. A gift within a gift really. Your time and attention is much appreciated.

You are welcome NA and thank you to those who have generously contributed, once again.

3. Truthseeker6157 says:

HG,

Thank you so much for continuing to administer the AAF on our behalf. It really means a lot to me that you still offer this assistance to those who need it. Im truly grateful to you for your time and dedication.

You are welcome TS6157.

4. Asp Emp says:

HG, I remember feeling and thinking quite nervous when I first emailed you in relation to applying for assistance through your Angel Assistance Fund. I was very overwhelmed with your generosity when you responded and offered quite a substantial amount of resources. I found these very useful and I am eternally grateful to have found KTN and your work.

I will make a donation to the AAF, in order to give the opportunity for others who are in need to have access to your Knowledge Vault products. I would give generously if I were in a position to do so.

Thank you, HG, for providing the AAF as an avenue for people to be able to make donations.

Thank you to those who have donated to the AAF in the past, for me to have the chance for some much needed assistance.

Thank you to all of you who continue to provide words of support, wisdom, hilarity, so much more I can say but I am mindful of HG’s moderating. Much thanks and love to you, HG.

You are welcome, thank you for acknowledging the assistance the AAF has provided to you and thank you for/in advance of your contribution.

1. Asp Emp says:

Thank you for your response, HG.

2. Truthseeker6157 says:

Asp,

That’s such a lovely comment. Xx

5. FoolMe1Time says:

Thank you HG! Would it be possible to post this once a week until New Years? Sometimes someone might like to donate and do not have the funds at the time to do so, perhaps it’s not there pay week, or perhaps they’re waiting for Christmas money,? They get busy with other things and it slips their mind. Seeing each week would be a gentle reminder. Please sir, would you post it once a week? 🙂

I shall certainly post it more than once FM1T.

1. FoolMe1Time says: