Knowing HG : Part 6 “U”

Are you piecing the clues together, joining the dots and ascertained those who are seated at The Low Table?

Understand more about HG Tudor and his world.

Understand more about narcissism.

Part 6 of Knowing HG

Here

10 thoughts on “Knowing HG : Part 6 “U”

1. Artemis says:

Why would anyone feel the need to figure out a narc? They don’t care, don’t love, don’t feel. There’s nothing fulfilling about exploring a cold fish.

1. Z - zwartbolleke says:

Artemis,

that is a very wise point of view, at least the first part. It is the application of logic to not get involved in the troubles of the narcissist, to not engage, to stay away and get on with your life.

However, if you are interested in the creation of narcissism, to learn about the inner sanctum of the narcissist, to enable yourself to have a better understanding, then the Knowing HG series is unique in its existence.

I always see my life as follows: there is my life before the Knowing HG series, and my life since the Knowing HG series, and I can tell you, I never want to return to my life before the Knowing HG series as this was a real life changer. This is enabling you to really go deep into the creation of narcissism, it has given me a unique insight and above all, a way of learning about narcissism that can’t be achieved here on the blog, the accompanying forum goes much much deeper.

So “There’s nothing fulfilling about exploring a cold fish”, hmmm, it depends on your perspective, what is it that you want to learn. If you want to learn about a swimming fish, I agree it has to be beautiful and vivid. But if you want to learn about how the fish is able to swim and breathe and eat under water, well, it has to be dead to be able to investigate its inner workings.
      Just to demonstrate: it’s a matter of perspective.
      💛

2. Violetta says:

They do feel anger and triumph. More intensely than we do, possibly, because other emotions have atrophied or never developed.

2. Lucycita says:

3. Z - zwartbolleke says:

This image will haunt me for many years to come, I lost 10 years of my eyesight on it, hahaha, I still have not unraveled its secret…

1. A Victor says:

Interesting Z, your have piqued my curiosity. Assuming this image is something to do with KHG: Part 6, I will need to go back and read that when I have a bit of time. I have begun to look at the images differently since a conversation a while back, but have been unsure if they always relate to the article they’re with or if it’s usually to other things. Thank you for your comment.

1. Z - zwartbolleke says:

AV,

I’m a bit restrained to talk about the images, because last time I did, look what happened to you and how your life life changed, or could have changed, drastically in one second.
        So I am unsure whether to talk about the images again or not.

But in short, absolutely, the images above the articles tell the life of Mr Tudor, generally speaking they are mostly not related to the subject.
        For instance this is a very important image:

but not really relatable to the article.

The spikes in this image, this is one of the most indecipherable images…oh my god my eyes…. look at the water above the spikes, there are again spikes in them, (among other things), we tried and tried in the forum, but we have never been able to decipher what is in them. Are they spelling a name? We’ve all looked at it with laptops upside down, turning in all directions, yes there is a lot to see, but what exactly has remained uncovered…

AV, it is not the case that I am not interested to ask how you are doing or how your daughter is doing, but as I read along in the comments, I can follow up, and it saves both you and Mr Tudor time if you don’t have to repeat yourself over and over.
        But I must say I find it a bit strange the way things are evolving. You are wise to watch this strange family closely.

1. A Victor says:

Z, I am sorry that the situation before upset you, that was not my intent, which I hope you know, and also, I understand and respect your desire not to inquire to save time etc. The timing was certainly…unique…that did not go unnoticed by me either. But I am confident it was in no way attached to you, except as I attached it, and I do apologize for that. I receive a significant amount of support in my life right now from this blog but I should have made that a separate comment from any other bloggers. I appreciate the thoughts about the family my daughter is involved with.

Thank you for the information regarding this image as well as others in other places. I will continue to try to look at them with fresh eyes to what meaning they may have. I really appreciate the time and effort you spend on research, and I thank you for that.

2. Asp Emp says:

ZZ, RE: the image on the ‘Why The Narcissist Must Reject Intimacy’, thank you for sharing that. I looked at it and noticed a number of things within the image. I noticed possibly around 9 ‘things’ (‘clues’?) within this image.

2. WhoCares says:

Z,

Did you see my last post on ‘Closure Denied’?