The Tinder Swindler : Ayleen Charlotte

Ayleen Charlotte, the Dutch victim of The Tinder Swindler.

What is she? Empath, normal, narcissistic or perhaps even a narcissist herself? Was she caught out by a bigger predator, was she after a good time and had her head turned by the opulence exhibited to her or is she a victim driven by her own addiction to narcissists who did not know what was before her and was unable to see what was really happening?

Did her ability to turn the tables on the Tinder Swindler by selling his possessions and keeping the money amount to some form of event or fightback or was it indicative of another narcissist getting control over the other?

HG Tudor will be providing the breakdown on what Ayleen Charlotte is and if she falls within the empath classification or narcissist classification, what her school and cadre is.

Ahead of him doing so, what are your thoughts? Share them in the comments section and let’s see how good your analysis is.

is and if she falls within the empath classification, what her school and cadre is.

11 thoughts on “The Tinder Swindler : Ayleen Charlotte

1. BonnieLou says:

She must have read HG’s revenge book!😁

2. Truthseeker6157 says:

Ayleen,

Loved her, absolutely loved her haha! I think she’s a Super Empath all the way. We don’t get much of her backstory, I don’t think that’s coincidence, rather, I think she refused to share too much personal information about the seduction. Privacy links strongly with empathy, very non showy, non narcissistic in my view. She supported the other two victims, so there’s an empathic desire to help and support, but actually I think she would have preferred to deal with him herself.

Ayleen wanted justice. She will have taken longer to draw in. She will have eventually trusted him and let the guard down. To find out that she was betrayed will have pissed her right the way off I think. She screams justice so I can’t consider another cadre other than Saviour. She also gave Simon money so there was a desire to help fix his situation and a desire to protect, enough to convince me she isn’t a narc.

Ayleen will be selling his clothes and keeping tabs on him 10 years from now haha! There’s a mischief to her, she’s getting such a kick out of selling his clothes and winding him up. She really made me laugh. Ayleen will play the long game and continue to be a long distance thorn in his side, unless she feels physically threatened in which case she’ll disappear herself I think.

Super Saviour. I’d struggle to see her as anything else.

1. Another Cat says:

Well spoken Truthseeker. Saviour.
      Mild but vivid kind eyes. Nope, of the three ladies she gives me the least narcy impression, actually.

When looking at photos before watching the interviews Ayleen was the only one I was certain she has empathy.

(But I think all three have)

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

Another Cat,

Sorry, didn’t get the notification on this one!

The breakdowns on this were excellent, I overlooked so many things! Next time, I’ll nail it!!

Moral of the story, Saviours are in danger of getting scammed!

1. A Victor says:

That is an understatement. 😂

3. Empath007 says:

I wouldn’t say she was a narcissist… maybe a super empath, but nothing she did wasn’t justified from an empaths perspective (or at least not my own perspective). Her actions were to try and protect herself and get a bit of her money back… had it not been for him conning her, it doesn’t seem like a regular thing she would engage in.

4. A Victor says:

Loved this woman’s attitude, get back what she could. Super, probably Savior? Until she turned the Savior aspect on herself, once the Super drew the line. She wasn’t exposed publicly like Pernilla was, I think she was just kept kind of hidden in the IPPS role, the Cecelie was the DLS, and Pernilla was the ever useful lieutenant.

5. Sweetest Perfection says:

And, from what I know, Cecilie, Pernilla and Ayleen collaborate together. The three of them seem to be friends. Heerljk!!

6. Sweetest Perfection says:

She kept his sunglasses to herself!

7. Pingback: The Tinder Swindler : Ayleen Charlotte - Dark Triad Personality
  8. A Victor says:

She can’t be a narcissist! She is so sweet! Okay, I’m guessing Super Savior.

The Three Letter Love Trap