The Tinder Swindler : Pernilla Sjoholm

Pernilla Sjoholm, the Swedish victim of The Tinder Swindler.

What is she? Empath, normal, narcissistic or perhaps even a narcissist herself? Was she caught out by a bigger predator, was she after a good time and had her head turned by the opulence exhibited to her or is she a victim driven by her own addiction to narcissists who did not know what was before her and was unable to see what was really happening?

Was her friendship abused or did she willingly embark on seeking a good time irrespective of who was paying?

HG Tudor will be providing the breakdown on what Pernilla Sjoholm is and if she falls within the empath classification or narcissist classification, what her school and cadre is.

Ahead of him doing so, what are your thoughts? Share them in the comments section and let’s see how good your analysis is.

is and if she falls within the empath classification, what her school and cadre is.

10 thoughts on “The Tinder Swindler : Pernilla Sjoholm

1. Grace Joy says:

HG, does one of your books, or something from the knowledge vault, give an overview of narcissist groupings? Empath groupings? Not details, necessarily, just a list, & a vague idea of traits &/or hierarchy when you or members use the labels.

Listen to the Ultra Framework on YouTube.

1. Asp Emp says:

That video is brilliant at explaining the narcissism / empathy spectrum, thank you for producing that one, HG.

2. Grace Joy says:

That is exactly what I wanted, HG. Thank you.

You’re welcome

2. Asp Emp says:

Grace, it is a very usefu video that HG has ‘signposted’ you to. The list of acronyms may be of use?

2. Truthseeker6157 says:

I think Pernilla is the toughest of the three to place. She wasn’t drawn in to a romantic relationship with him so she might be normal or even narcissist. She does indicate that she didn’t find him that attractive. It might just have been as simple as that. Narc or no narc, we still have to feel a sense of attraction.

She’s clearly materialistic, she’s done well for herself and was likely moving in similar circles to him anyway. I think he recognised lack of physical attraction, plus far tougher to impress or sweep off her feet so I think he amended his approach with Pernilla. The friend approach would still facilitate him extorting money at some stage so she was still worth pursuing.

Pernilla also attempts to have him caught. So the narcy traits did step in. Similarly though she did give him money. I don’t believe a narcissist would do that so readily. She likely has some Super in her school make up but I don’t see her as a Super. She plays tougher than she is I think. Wrong demeanour for a Super too in my view.

Pernilla has worked hard to get to where she has. She is materialistic and wants that life and Simon played into that.

The giveaway for me was when she spoke to him on the phone and told him she knew. She did the classic empath thing. She gets him on the phone and really what she wants to know is Why? How could he do it to her? That’s an empath move right there.

I still think Standard Carrier with significant Super element. If that’s wrong, I’d go Super Carrier. I didn’t warm to her, I wouldn’t though, she’s far too materialistic for me, too ‘wear the right thing, go to the right places’ rather than wear what you like and go to the places you enjoy.

I don’t see narc, I understand why others do though.

Carrier because she’s self sufficient, a doer, she did help Simon financially but didn’t necessarily want to protect him, she didn’t immediately call her friends for advice either, so not a magnet. She deals with things herself, that says Carrier to me.

I find Cecilie and Pernilla tough to warm to due to their materialistic side but accept that empaths can also be materialistic. Interesting exercise, I’m curious to see the outcomes.

3. Empath007 says:

I would say a normal, or narcissitic. The fact he wasn’t interested in a romantic relationship indicates to me he sensed he would not be able to manipulate her in the ways he needed.

4. A Victor says:

She didn’t live or die over him, she seemed to live her own life but did come when he called…I would guess she’s an empath, she did give him some money, but maybe a Super Magnet, she may have been recognized as difficult to control, or didn’t flow with the right kind of fuel for him, but useful for drawing others in, a pretty face to have around and put others at ease. Also, SP mentioned on another thread about Carriers, so maybe Super Carrier, I could see that also since Supers do their own thing, Carriers don’t make good IPPS’s except for Lessers maybe, and yet they could still be drawn in for some “fun”. I found it interesting when she said the nightclub/party he was throwing wasn’t really her scene, she didn’t stay long, she seemed to be more business-like than Cecilie, not sure about Ayleen.

5. Pingback: The Tinder Swindler : Pernilla Sjoholm - Dark Triad Personality