The Tinder Swindler : Ceceilie Schrøder Fjellhøy

Cecilie Schrøder Fjellhøy, the Norwegian victim of The Tinder Swindler.

What is she? Empath, normal, narcissistic or perhaps even a narcissist herself? Was she caught out by a bigger predator, was she after a good time and had her head turned by the opulence exhibited to her or is she a victim driven by her own addiction to narcissists who did not know what was before her and was unable to see what was really happening?

HG Tudor will be providing the breakdown on what Cecilie Schrøder Fjellhøy is and if she falls within the empath classification or narcissist classification, what her school and cadre is.

Ahead of him doing so, what are your thoughts? Share them in the comments section and let’s see how good your analysis is.

35 thoughts on “The Tinder Swindler : Ceceilie Schrøder Fjellhøy

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

Ceceilie,

I can’t help but feel sorry for this girl. When she spoke about the start of the relationship she lit up, when she spoke about the end she was clearly very upset. She doesn’t look back on events as flat memories, she goes back in and relives her memories. She breathes life into them. She might have a Contagion element but she isn’t a Contagion empath.

I am tempted by CoD for her school, she was very taken in and did keep opening accounts and credit cards to try to bail him out. She seemed to have remained in the con for longer than the other two, though that isn’t clear. I think because I see her as vulnerable, I lean to CoD but this school isn’t necessarily vulnerable. When faced with the evidence she doesn’t defend Simon, she also doesn’t put him above the financial loss. She does have an independent sense of self worth I think. Her skyrocketing ET lead directly to very flawed logic. She does go public with Pernilla but I think she needed to borrow a bit of Pernilla’s strength to do it. Again, possibly a bit of Contagion going on there.

I think what we see rather than a CoD is a huge Love Devotee trait in action. I find her difficult to relate to because of that. She’s also clear about wanting a wealthy guy, doesn’t really apologise for that so again she’s drawn in by the trappings rather than by Simon himself. I don’t see a CoD placing materialism over the person so I can’t see CoD as her school but likely a significant element within her school. She isn’t Super so I have to go Standard for school.

Cadre, I think she is either Geyser, she clearly shows her emotions, or, strangely Magnet. Magnets are motivated by hope. She got straight back on to Tinder. She still hopes to find someone. That drive hasn’t been diminished so she has Magnet in the mix somewhere and it is quite strong. The Saviour Empath is motivated by justice not saving people necessarily, she has gone public so Saviour is in her cadre mix but I don’t see it as lead cadre. Tonnes of emotion and hope in this Love Devotee.

I think I have to go Standard Geyser or, Standard Geyser Magnet.

2. Sweetest Perfection says:

What is it about the Northern Europe connection?

3. Lucycita says:

Why did he target the Nordic cluster? Were they considered -in his perception- easier potential victims?

4. Empath007 says:

I would say she is an empath and was conned. It was clear she felt a need to react to all of his demands (no matter how illogical it was). Her quick responses to call the credit card companies and keep upping the limit as if she HAD too… instead of taking a pause, and really thinking about it. She is in love with the idea of love and swept away by the lavish golden period… and then is in a haze and unable to disconnect that from reality.

5. Fieke says:

Nice, can’t wait to read your assessment on this. Also I hope you will include “ inventing Anna” ( Anna Sorokin/ Delvy. I thought she could date the tindler swindler.

1. Asp Emp says:

Yes, sounds like a match in heaven!

2. lickemtomorrow says:

OMG, yes, Fieke. “Inventing Anna” is a goldmine and I’m definitely hoping this female predator goes under the Tudorscope. Good to see you dropping by 🙂

1. Fieke says:

Yes nice to catch up here 🌸 I have been very busy staying single. Shook off my narc since august! 🤗🤗 feeling so relieved. And getting tons of energy back. How are you?

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Fieke, delighted to hear you’ve managed to shake off that narc and stay the course 🙂 You are a strong woman and that is good news. Feeling relieved (eventually) is part of the territory and getting your energy back is a bonus, too. All sounds well in your world <3

I am well and continue on my journey here as I determine to learn and grow. There is so much to know. Look forward to reading your thoughts around these interesting cases if/when you get a chance to share x

3. Bubbles says:

Dear Fieke,
      Am currently watching the ‘Inventing Anna’ series (who also played Ruth from Ozark)
      Simon probably gave her some business consulting tips after they met on Tinder 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
      Another Tudorscope for the ‘to do’ list hehe

Just finished watching The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story. Andrew Cunanan was certainly entertaining 😱
      Mr Tudor will definitely never be short of work 😂
      Luv Bubbles xx 😘

Point of interest, I was in Miami when Cunanan was arrested and was very close to the action for reasons I will not disclose.

1. FoolMe1Time says:

That was 25 years ago HG. Were you still in University at that time?

I was not studying at that time.

2. Bubbles says:

Dearest FoolMe,
            Great minds think alike
            🤣
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

3. FoolMe1Time says:

Sweet Bubbles,

I’m honored to be put in the same mind set as you! 😂

😘😘❤️

4. Bubbles says:

Dearest FoolMe,
            Awwww, that’s so kind of you FM.
            My head won’t fit thru the door now – nope, push push, harder, harder – nup definitely won’t fit, nope
            I’ll just have to wait for swelling the subside (shouldn’t take too long) hahha
            “🤪”
            I’m no where in the same league as all you lovelies, however a big heartfelt hug n thank you ☺️
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

5. FoolMe1Time says:

Sweet Bubbles,
            You made me laugh! First thing I did this morning was read your reply, what a way to start the day! You are in a league that know one else can get near. How truly special you are. 😘xx

6. Bubbles says:

Dearest FoolMe,
            Hahha, oops, the head just doubled.
            I’m going to have to lay some soft bedding, when I finally come crashing back down to earth
            🤣😂😂🤣😂
            Just so you know, I think you’re pretty special too FM 💕
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

Ps Mr Tudor may have been having a Gap year or two holidays or internship in the Miami sunshine

Leg day at the beach?

Topping up the tan in the famed tangerine shorts

2. Asp Emp says:

Laughing…..

3. Bubbles says:

Dear NarcAngel,
            This is why we luv you
            😂🤣😂🤣

4. Lucycita says:

Oooh this tan made me fall for this pair of legs

5. A Victor says:

You and millions of others, hahaha! Even without the tan, those are some pretty great legs!

3. Bubbles says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
          Interesting, now that you have our undivided attention, we’re all intrigued
          That was in 1997, 25 years ago …..so if your’e roughly 40 something you would’ve been but a mere lad of 20 ish ish …..finished uni, up n coming go getter 🧑🏼‍🎓
          Do tell…we won’t say a word 🤭
          😂
          Luv Bubbles xx 😘

2. Fieke says:

💘 simon and anna 😁 Thanks for the tip on The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story!
        😘🤗

1. Bubbles says:

Dearest Fieke,
          My pleasure, Andrew is very special indeed
          The series on Netflix finishes 28th Feb 😊
          Luv Bubbles xx 😘

2. Contagious says:

Speaking of public news, I am dying to hear a perspective of HG on Putnim and a possible war. Why hit a kindergarten? The lies of genocide? I pray this passes. But an insight is wanted.

6. lickemtomorrow says:

Victim driven by her own addiction, therefore unable to see what was before her.

Definitely conned.

Cecilie is a love devotee and can’t let it go. The addiction is strong in this one. Help, HG!

I think she is an empath of the Co-Dependent school (she needs that symbiotic relationship with the narcissist in order to survive) and thus will continue to fall foul of narcissists. She may have some Super as well since she’s been willing to take him on and expose him. I’m sure she’s hoping to save other women from suffering the same fate.

As to her Cadre, she may also have an element of Saviour as she was strongly inclined to want to rescue him in the circumstances – to the point of risking her own financial situation. She may also have some Martyr and some Geyser, but I’m not as aware of the Cadres which are different to mine.

The GoFundMe is a resource for these women to recoup their losses. I hope they can do so.

He should be in prison. Why isn’t he?

1. A Victor says:

LET, great point about the Savior, wanting to save him financially.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

AV, thanks 🙂 They all made an effort to rescue him, but Saviour is likely to be a sucker for the rescue.

7. Alexissmith2016 says:

Love her! Praying she’s an empath

8. Pingback: The Tinder Swindler : Ceceilie Schrøder Fjellhøy - Dark Triad Personality
  9. A Victor says:

Already posted about this, so briefly, CoD primarily, Geyser primarily, that’s my guess. She reminds me a lot of someone I know. A lot.

1. lickemtomorrow says: