The Tinder Swindler : Pernilla Sjoholm

Obtain here

A victim of the Tinder Swindler, but what is Pernilla Sjoholm, a good time girl who got sucked in and conned, a chancer who was swindled, a nose down normal who saw a good thing and got caught out? HG Tudor explains in detail. Increasing your understanding of all matters narcissistic and empathic.

13 thoughts on “The Tinder Swindler : Pernilla Sjoholm

1. Another Cat says:

Thank you HG. Quite an interesting person, Pernilla.

Indeed and you are welcome.

2. A Victor says:

Another Cat, I appreciate your comment here. I have a makeup somewhat similar to Pernilla’s and usually think I am rather boring. I actually thought she was also and didn’t see the similarities until I heard her schools and cadres, haha.

2. lickemtomorrow says:

Well, after listening to this one I’m in shock! I share her triple hybrid cadres and also one of her schools (spoiler removed) though to a lesser degree. No (spoiler moved), but that’s the only place we differ.

I thought she was a narc 😛

I must admit, it definitely shows how my CoD compared to her (spoiler removed) makes a huge difference in how we approach relationships and events. Wow! This is fascinating in terms of comparing our own schools to their and how we interpreted them before we knew.

1. A Victor says:

It’s fascinating, isn’t it! I share several things with her also, and I was absolutely shocked also! So helpful for learning.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

AV, indeed. Nothing obvious about this one on the information we had to go on.

HG is a genius!

1. A Victor says:

LET, nothing obvious made it obvious! Haha!

1. Another Cat says:

Well I didn’t think she was a narc, her stare is not too strong, not taking over the photos. Some people are just genuinely interested in diamonds and jewellery.

But I thought she was a 100% Normal, and you guys implying that she is an Empath! (I never heard of Normal cadres or schools)

There we go, now I have to listen to HG’s analysis!

2. lickemtomorrow says:

OMG, HG, I’m so sorry! It was only later I realized that not all the info is not out there, and of course I can’t take a comment back once it is posted, or edit like on YT. I am sorry I didn’t think ahead on this one. Although somehow the ‘spoiler alerts’ makes it more intriguing …

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. I appreciate you posting the edited version <3

1. lickemtomorrow says:

OMG! “It was only later I realized not all the info is out there”! Hopeless 😛

3. Sweetest Perfection says:

❤️!!!!

4. alexissmith2016 says:

Is it too early to wash that humble pie down with a glass of wine or four?

For a lush like you AS2016, it is always 5 o’clock.