Knowing the Narcissist : Shelf Life : What’s Going On?
Life on the shelf.
The position of the Intimate Partner Secondary Source
Other commentators talk about the standard cycle of the narcissist being idealisation, then devaluation, then dis-engagement (or discard) and then hoovering. This is just one dynamic of many. None realise that there are many other dynamics and one in particular which is of considerable concern is in respect of those individuals who are Intimate Partner Secondary Sources (which includes Dirty Little Secrets) who are treated by the narcissist and ONLY the narcissist in a shelf manner.
Making sense of this interaction and also what is going to happen to you within the ´wheels within wheels´situation of a narcissist´s fuel matrix is not addressed elsewhere. For those of you who are in or believe you are in a shelf scenario, where you feel you are picked up and put down, treated like an afterthought, seen as a side piece, The Other Man or Woman, a mistress or booty call, this Logic Bulletin is absolutely for you.
This Logic Bulletin details a series of scenarios concerning you as an IPSS and the narcissist, including
- What will happen to you? Will you always be treated in a shelf manner?
- Will you become the Candidate IPSS and if so, in what circumstances?
- Will you ever become the IPPS and if so, in what circumstances?
- Why are you not becoming the Candidate IPSS?
- Who else might be in the fuel matrix?
- What is happening with you when there is an IPPS already in place?
- What happens with you if the IPPS escapes?
- What happens with you if the narcissist disengages from the IPPS?
- Could there be other IPSS´in the picture? How to know and what this means?
- What if there is no visible IPPS? Why are you not being made into the IPPS.
Through detailed scenarios set out over two audio files delivered by email, HG Tudor provides you with his accurate insight so you can understand shelf life so you can then make informed decisions with regard to your next steps and gain answers to everything you wanted to know about life on the shelf.
To access this extremely helpful material, which is available at just US $ 29.99, use this link