Knowing the Narcissist : Fury

H.G Tudor - Fury e-book cover

Fury is present in all narcissists.

Why does he lash out at you, abuse, assault and insult?

Why do you get ignored and cold-shouldered?

Why does he walk off and disappear?

Here is the answer.

By understanding fury, what causes it and what purpose it serves you will unlock a fundamental element of the narcissistic dynamic.

What is fury? Why is it something beyond anger in a certain group of individuals? Where does this it come from and what is it used for? What ignites it and what is your part in this ignition? What does this ignited fury do and why? Why does it never recede? Ascertain whether people in your life suffer from it and what does it mean. Why does the narcissist cultivate it and how is it used against his or her victims? What can you do about it and its effects? These questions and more are answered in a revealing expose of the fury of the narcissist.

US e-book here

UK e-book here

CAN e-book here

AUS e-book here

Understand more with “Outrageous”

KTN Fury Book Teaser

6 thoughts on “Knowing the Narcissist : Fury

1. Rebecca says:

HG,

A 5 star book, definitely recommended reading. Xx

1. Leela_Z says:

Read it too and often think about a certain chapter when I eat chocolate. ๐Ÿ˜‚

1. Rebecca says:

๐Ÿ˜„Leela,

I told HG, on the blog….about now I know the reference to his velvety, chocolately voice….๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„….at least, I think it’s the reference….xx

1. Leela_Z says:

Whenever I eat chocolate (itยดs mostly dark chocolate), I think about the story when Cliff had to eat the new chocolate on a HOT summer day, at a barbecue! Eeeeeeeeew ๐Ÿคฎ I LOVE chocolate, but definitely NOT on a hot summer day! ๐Ÿ˜‚

1. Rebecca says:

Leela,

I’ve tried Semi-sweet chocolate from Australia before….it’s taste good, but I like dark chocolate more, especially with almonds. I enjoy trying new things, as I’m mostly curious how they taste. The answer most be found and experienced, with a lot of things I find a need to know about. Xx

2. Leela_Z says:

I like this REALLY bitter things! The more cocoa the better! Cocoa itself tastes actually bitter. I somehow like this slightly bitter and strong taste. Cocoa makes happy, is good for the nerves and also works as anti-depressant! ๐Ÿ‘