The Narcissistic Truths – No. 21

i-bring-fury-from-calm

24 thoughts on “The Narcissistic Truths – No. 21

1. Darkness Falls Again says:

HG that sent sivers through out, retribution.
    I would welcome a disruption in my calm, from one such as you, energy stored can become wasted energy

1. Tappan Zee says:

Found calm after the fury. Cray I know. But after the eruption of xyz shit storm, and all dust settled I would feel calm. At peace. One with my partner. I know now how jacked up that is. But then? No.

2. 1jaded1 says:

Calm….lol who am I kidding? No I’m not.

3. Ah ha! I’m always one step ahead… There is no calm here…unless I’m busy elsewhere. But then that would be reason for any narcs fury. Luck falls with those who learn to delegate their time around the needy narc…. And keep things interesting.
    As I said before, he calmed down a lot, he had absolutely no reason to ignite the fury unless he had a dream…fun days.

4. Darkness Falls Again says:

Do you ever back down from this kind of challenge? I am just curious, mostly if you ever back down from a challenge

For the most part no, but if fuel levels were low and too much energy would have to be expended I would seek fuel elsewhere and return to exact retribution at a later time.

5. Darkness Falls Again says:

Only the one I am emotionally attached to has that kind of power over me.
    Love and fear seem to be bedfellows then

6. Darkness Falls Again says:

Then when this calm is compromised how does this translate into fuel?

Through your emotional output.

7. Darkness Falls Again says:

Someone very calm regaurdless of what is going on, or being done to
    Sorry I am not being very clear, as to I am distracted with other thoughts from earlier

Yes, that calm will be very challenging as we want to draw fuel not have someone being calm.

8. Darkness Falls Again says:

To the one that once was and now is no more
    Yet my meaning was more to, does this come as a challege to those like you?

Does what comes as a challenge DFA?

9. Darkness Falls Again says:

I think my calm comes as a challenge, your opinion HG?

As a challenge to whom DFA?

10. Sarah says:

“In your fury, I become calm. In your calm, I become furious.” Like with Matrinarc – I become FURIOUS, but you are always so calm to talk about her – I don’t know – weird polarities, but in your fury, I am the opposite – I swear, it’s like this for my stepson too. I don’t get it, but it’s like we are never on the same wavelength – when one is up, the other is down – of course, I never try to bring down an up moment either but feelings are like waves – you choose the ones you want to surf I suppose but the opposite happens – maybe I am so calm because you are always furious lol (joke joke)

11. Darkness Falls Again says:

To make one react, is an exchange of energy.
    Cause and effect

12. Forgotten says:

this one reminds me of some short poem too…
    “You become lost
    once you decide
    to dine with the ghosts of the past
    for all they do
    is gorge you in sorrow
    and feed you with fury.”

(Brooke Davis)

Reminds me of Your matrinarc….

1. Sarah says:

See this provokes me because I find it hardly fair that HG had to sit there and the learn the opposites and be expected to find it normal. And she still, to this day, eggs it in – hell hath no fury like a woman’s scorn…but it’s which woman – that’s all I gotta say!

13. The Punisher says:

Two truths in one night? What have we done to deserve such knowledge?

1. 1jaded1 says:

Hi Puniisher. It’s likely bc he didn’t post on Nov 12. I was gonna ask him where his poost was bc routine and all but I’m sure he was busy.. Since you pointed it out…

14. True that

15. AH OH says:

How often do you act out on this rage?

When it suits my needs to do so.

The Narcissistic Truths – No. 20