Two Million Reasons

two-million-reasons

I commenced this blog on 31st August 2015. In just under one year I had reached one million hits.

Four months later, I have now surpassed two million hits and indeed have done so 4 days sooner than I projected.

This continued success is only right and proper and yet it is only scratching the surface.

As you would expect, I am edified by this and the increasing exposure and interaction that my work is according. This, of course, is expected. What I write is unrivalled, it is unique and it provides people with insight and understanding from a perspective which they will not have had before and in a manner which is accessible. We all benefit here.

This remains however only the beginning. There is much more of this world to conquer. There are many more eyes which ought to look upon what I write, many more minds which need to digest what is explained here and many more individuals who will finally find the freedom that they have sought for such a long time. There are so many who have yet to be touched.

To read is to understand. To understand is to become free.

As you might expect, I am hungry for my works to travel further, wider and to reach more people. I want more and more people to look upon the works of HG Tudor and embrace what they will find there.

This is all about me, but as I have realised as I have written, read, reflected and replied, it can only be about me, if I have you as well. The symbiosis between me and you is necessary and the continuing success of my works is down to both me and you.

So, whilst of course this further milestone is a testament to my brilliance, I have also, as my awareness and understanding has increased, been able to recognise that just as I need such individuals in my day-to-day machinations and behaviours, I ought to recognise your contributions here also.

Thank you for reading. Thank you for your articulate, entertaining, insightful, challenging, spiteful, hateful, complimentary, admiring, amusing, heart-felt, novel and fascinating contributions. Just as you learn from me, I learn from you. I enjoy your reasoned statements, your emotional outbursts, your considered reflections and humorous asides.

I have so much more to convey to you. So much more that will aid and assist you in understanding our kind and how to deal with us. So much more about why I have become what I have become, since this process is now allowing me to confront those things which once I would not even dare to think about and you shall be the beneficiaries of these revelations. I have revelations from my past, confessions from my present and observations about my future which will be of considerable consequence to you. I have so much more to tell you about the further dynamics, the causative factors and the whys and wherefores. I have much to tell on what is changing and of course where this may all end up. I have much more to read and gain from your continued contributions.

I expect you to remain. I want to you to do so.

Thank you for joining me.

Onwards. Upwards. Forwards.

HG Tudor

171 thoughts on “Two Million Reasons

1. Fuel for Love says:

So HG care to share how a narc celebrates an occasion such as this? You went the bar, you raised a glass, you brought an entourage home, a frenzy was in the making and then???? Cheers, FFL

What can I say FFL, those in attendance were fuels for love. It could only be that could it not?

2. The Punisher says:

Fool me and Jaded. I’d love to debate that with you but I’m not being permitted to. Good luck to you πŸ’–

1. Love says:

Tehki maei πŸ˜€

3. 1jaded1 says:

You have 2.2 million hits. Won’t be long til you hit 3mm. Wow.

Here’s hoping so, thank you 1jaded.

1. Yes, 3 million will come faster than you think HG! πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

It is what I want to achieve PTSD.

4. Becky says:

HG, thank you so much for your honesty and no-nonsense advice. Thanks to your blog, my attourney and I dealt with my ex all day, and not ONE tear was shed. That’s a first. I was even able to laugh at his absurdity.

Thanks a million- I mean 2 million!!

You are welcome Becky.

5. sr201 says:

HG I think it is incredible that you are up for the challenge of opening up. I do get this feeds your need for fuel and adoration, and so you see this as win win, but do you ever feel strange or resistant to offer information that will actually help us? Since you are a greater Narc isn’t it innate for you to want to hurt us? Your posts do get raw which I guess some would react negatively toward and some it actually causes more hurt than healing. So, I think I answered my own question… you are getting both kind of fuel then, huh? I guess I came across you more into my healing, but if I had earlier in the severity of my pain I guess I would have lashed out too. Do you ever read the hurt many of us are going thru and it trigger some kind of sorrow knowing you have caused that too? Especially since you consider yourself a greater? I mean you have probably put many of our Narcs to shame compared to the damage you have caused in lives, or you would think so right?

Hello SR201, no I don’t feel resistant to providing the information. I enjoy having a platform to do so and it is not information that will stop me doing what i do.
      No, I do not have an innate need to hurt you because I do not know any of you. You are not primary sources and therefore the low level positive fuel (and sometimes negative fuel) is not worth the unleashing of my dark side.
      No, I don’t do sorrow, I just do not have the mechanism. I can pretend to be sorry if it suits my purposes, but I never am.
      Indeed I will have put them to shame.

1. sr201 says:

Understood thank you

2. sr201 says:

HG… if there came a point where my ex Narc came to an understanding that there was no ability to manipulate me and regain me as a source, how likely is it to get him or a Narc to talk openly one on one about their process? Do you think a Narc could do that w/out trying to manipulate & regain me as a source? You are doing this w/ low gain… but face to face how safe would you consider a meeting?

I would never confess in this way to someone outside of this arena. I would still seek to manipulate and gain fuel from someone in such an interaction.

1. sr201 says:

Ok, that’s what I figured. Thanks!!!!

6. Congratulations is in order HG despite our differences and locking horns on occasion lol. There a few that I deal with and deal to as you may not or may have gathered, regardless they are only goat sized bluff and I must keep reminding myself of this when avoiding being gored as I never envisaged myself as a bull fighter and abhor the sport as I do the cruelty involved…hence my outlandish commentary at times and spiteful reflections of the rams with bull fury that I maintain my own defence mechanisms against…that has spilled out to your forum!

As we wax and wane, fluctuate and weave our way’s through the maze of minds and mind-bending stark truths of the narcissists that we know or have known I thank you for the validation because the truth will continue to set us free. I understand the lyrics now of ‘freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose and nothing ain’t worth nothing but it’s free.’

We all get something different from you HG no doubt however what you have given me personally is complete freedom that my analysis I threw and throw back there way, was and is on cue every step of the way, so I guess from their perspective they have every reason to fear lil ole me hence their love me hate me that does not kill me frustrations.

Cheers and all the best, well done!

Thank you PRH, I appreciate your kind comments.

7. BraveHeart says:

CONGRATULATIONS, HG!!!

I remember shortly after reading your blog, for the first time, and you hitting the million mark. I was impressed then by the fact that it had only been a year from the time you began. Now, I’m in awe because you’ve hit the 2 million mark in less than half that time, and I can certainly understand why.

HG, I never would’ve imagined myself being where I am today after being discarded 9 months ago, but because of you, I am now back to my healthy, thriving, happy self. I’m also much more aware and informed of both of our realities and what I need to do to protect myself from your kind. With that said though, you also know full well that I have my tough days too, but fortunately, they dissipate pretty quickly now because I have plenty of reading material to keep me moving in the right direction. HG, none of my growth would have been possible without you, your incredible words and your admirable dedication to helping us.

Thank you for being my Narcissist Savior, HG! You have absolutely saved me from a life of constant traumatic pain and instead enlightened me with the one and only light I prayed to shine upon me ~ one of strength, knowledge, guidance, understanding and closure.

I pray for your continued success, HG, because the world needs you!!! πŸ™β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•

Thank you BH I do appreciate your comments in that regard.

The Narcissistic Truths – No. 73