The Narcissistic Truths – No. 76

her-oh-she-issuch-an-attention-seeker

11 thoughts on “The Narcissistic Truths – No. 76

1. Pretty says:

Are you drawing inspiration from my plight, HG? I broke the right, not the left ;-).

This truth is so incredibly accurate.

All surrounding games at the tournament stopped immediately and players came rushing. Was he the one who gave me his hand to squeeze as I was crying out in agony? No, I looked up, through tears, to see him texting over in the bleachers. Was he the one who carried me out to the car so I could go to the hospital? No, a stranger carried me. Was he the one who drove me to the hospital? No, a stranger drove me. He thought I was lying when I said I broke my ankle. I had to show him the X-ray as proof.
    Did he drive me to my checkups? No. Did he give me a ride to the grocery store when I needed food? No. Did he come over when I asked him to help me in the shower? You better believe he did.

Shaking my head.

2. Dawn says:

I used to say if my ex needed a lung, I’d give him one of mine.
    I’d say if he was paralysed, I’d wipe his backside for the rest of his life.
    I’d say If he was unable to sexually perform, I’d wrap myself around him and still love and adore him.
    There was nothing I wouldn’t of done or even given him.
    I’d of probably died for him….
    But now I’m cast aside like used tissue!
    I’d probably still go to him if he became sick because my nature and my love wouldn’t allow me to turn my back on him.
    Let’s hope it never happens. Let’s hope I never see or hear from him again in my lifetime.
    Let’s hope no hoovers ever come too.
    I just hope his new love affair goes pear shaped and he’s left all alone.
    He deserves no love or happiness in this world.

I deserve love and happiness.
    Let’s hope 2017 will send a decent man my way! Xx

1. Karen lynn says:

I’m in same predicament but mine was 30 years!!!
      K

3. Snow White says:

That would be my ex on the crutches, not me.
    She always had something wrong with her. Sick, migraines, seizures, lead poisoning, suicide but when I was sick she played the game of, I can take better care of you than your husband. I would wait on you hand and foot. I would rub your head. I would go get you medicine. I would treat you like a queen.
    But I witnessed first hand that when she had something wrong it was more important for her to be taken care of over anything else.
    I would have had a short honeymoon phase.

4. Indy says:

I’m so sorry Dawn, it breaks my heart he did that to you. I’m glad you pulled through! Shame on him and his selfish childish self centeredness during such an important time to be there for you. That’s when love either shines or crumbles, a litmus test.

1. Dawn says:

Indy thank you for your kindness xx

5. Dawn says:

Yeh…..
    Had cancer – major surgery to save my life.
    Didn’t give a rats ass.
    These blogs and images transport me to a million awful memories 😞

1. Adele says:

Dawn so sorry u had cancer. I just had an online friend pass last wk. Really sad she was only 34. She left an amazing legacy.
      I hope you were able to come thru it ok.
      It amazes me how heartless and ruthlessnarcs can be when were at our lowest.

1. Dawn says:

The cancer was 2yrs ago and I came through.
        Thanks for your concern.
        But the memory of lying in a hospital bed so sick waiting to see him is awful.
        He never visited or even phoned and fell out with me for telling him off!!!!
        I just can’t believe how wicked narcs are.
        I’m so sorry about your friend. Xx

Hi Dawn. Glad that your surgery was successful. Yes a million awful memories that should help you cement that he is no longer worthy of any of the time you have left. You should be so busy doing all of the things you still have the time and health to do and not thinking about what a cretin like that is doing pretending to be happy with someone else or hoping secretly that he will hoover you. Sadly while he was not visiting you in hospital he was likely lining up your replacement because after all, its all about him right? You have said he wasted 17 yrs of your life but you should see he has only ever done one thing right, and that is give you the gift of the rest of your life without being treated like that. Its a gift you should embrace. Dont give him another minute of those you have left.

1. Dawn says:

Narcangel Thank you so very very much. Your words and kindness mean a lot. I’m touched. 🙂

One More Chance