Ask 2

Ask 2: The Narcissist Answers by [Tudor, H G]

Fifty questions posed by those who have been subjected to the clutches of various narcissists. Fifty answers from the narcissistic sociopathic mind of H G Tudor.
Fifty insights.
Fifty enlightenments.
Fifty reasons to read this fascinating material

US E-Book Here

UK E-Book Here

CAN E-Book Here

AUS E-Book Here

12 thoughts on “Ask 2

1. Pamela says:

HG, are Any new books due to be released on Amazon soon? I am sure many of us are happily awaiting them.

There are. The necessity of my attention to professional matters as of late has pushed back publication, but they are coming.

1. Pamela says:

Thank you HG, yes, you are incredibly busy by all the work you do here alone, I can’t imagine what your other life is like.

2. Sarah says:

I haven’t tried anything yet, Indy. I was just looking for clues.

3. Sarah says:

If you click this link, you can view your notifications in the meantime:

4. Sarah says:

For anyone still experiencing problems with Word Press, I think it’s a browser problem. There’s a link to update it:

1. Indy says:

Thank you Sarah. I have tried in two different browsers, including Google Chrome and still having issues. Did you have luck with a particular browser? What I have found is that I had to sign into my WordPress account to get the bell back. Still not the same and I do not get emails of messages or updates on article posts. 🙁 I am guessing WP is changing some stuff around.

5. Christine says:

“When a man deceives me once it is his fault…twice it is mine”

1. sarabella says:

Only when you grasp the full extent of the deception and that can sadly take the accumulation of many little deceptions to get that the reality is so calculatef and intentional.

6. Brian says:

I think I used the wrong word. Instead of invective, I mean like an angry rant about some abstract issue, politics usually.

7. Brian says:

Is a lengthy unpleasant invective a behavior that all three cadres indulge in?
    and is the subject something you really care about (even just a little) or is it all done just to make the victim uncomfortable?

You mean all three schools. It is more likely to occur with the Mid Ranger and the Greater.