The Narcissistic Truths – No. 35

narc35

15 thoughts on “The Narcissistic Truths – No. 35

1. 1jaded1 says:

Yes. Crippling. The disorder makes you your worst enemy. The mind is ezpert at crippling with disorders and dysfunction. It sucks. May you break free.

1. 1jaded1 says:

Expert…

2. jenna says:

Pls don’t be crippled HG! Lose the facade and see what happens. You have great traits (your true self). Let them shine! They are not your enemy! 💗

1. Narc affair says:

Jenna ive thought this of my narc too and others ive known. If onlythey could be themselvesand lose the facade wed embrace them fully which we would but i do wonder if a narc can even know who that real person is bc the facade over time becomes who they are. The real version was back in childhood. They almost have to learn who they are by letting go of their way of thinking and coping. They never did become who they really are if that makes sense.
      From a codependants position ive lost who i was 6 yrs ago. I dont remember that girl. I left her shell behind and immersed myself into him and became someone else. If or when we part ways i will have to learn the new me bc that person 6 yrs ago is no longer there.

3. Siobhan G. says:

Makes me very sad for you all that suffered as children…and then cope with your own pain by making others feel pain too. 😪
    To have such a Demon or beast controlling from inside you. To feel you must destroy and leave others, before it is done to you.

Do all narcissists have this Demon of self they fight? Even the lesser and Mid range who are not as aware? Is the Demon the fuel monster ?

The Creature is there for us all.

4. Curious says:

You loathe yourself thats your creature. You dont love who you are. You love the facade you created but you never accepted your weaker vulnerable self. You can only accept that what you create not the real self that lies hidden away. That is your creature and enemy its your real self which you dont want to face and embrace with love and acceptance. A skewed view on what you should be not what you are.

5. emotion detective says:

That is true. Narcissists are their own biggest enemies. They aren’t able to correctly identify reality and ascertain situations without somebody else identifying it for them.
    This is one of the many roles of positive emotions, which are absent from their brains.

6. Dawn says:

Hg do you delete some posts that were present in moderation?

I do delete a very small number, yes.

1. Dawn says:

Oh. Ok. Can I ask why a narc blocks and unblocks? I’m currently unblocked but he’s reading them and not responded once! Why is this? What should I do hg? It’s been 2wks of silence x

I need to know more information.

2. Dawn says:

Ok. He’s a greater narc, ex army, ex sas and now a body guard. Has never been faithful to anyone. Lives with his ex gf but separately. Chased me over 30 yrs. Bedded me for last 6months. Orchestrates fall outs. Disappears. Blocks. I beg. He unblocks. This time he’s unblocked me but isn’t replying.

7. Pamela says:

And by seeing everyone as your enemy on the outside as well. Even those who only mean to love you. I understand there are those who are enemies to you legitimately.
    If you could not view your own self as an enemy from within, perhaps, it would follow suit outwardly. Paranoia heightens fear and distrust.
    Everything is a process, if you desire that you will get there one day. Otherwise you will remain a slave to your own internal demons. I wish for that which bring you the most satisfaction and peace in your life, HG.

1. Mary says: