Little Acons – No. 16

JUST DO IT FOR ME

9 thoughts on “Little Acons – No. 16

1. Dammit. My Mother again. A common theme…..”you are so much smarter than me ABB, just call and say you are me and tell them this” or “you need to do this for me because you know that It’s too much for me to handle” and much much more. I don’t want to be an ACON😑I don’t like AKON 🎢I do like Acorns and squirrels in case anyone is keeping track. 🐿

1. windstorm2 says:

Anna Belle Black.
      Never heard of AKON, but I’ve always loved acorns, too, and my daughters nickname is squirrel. In my mind I just think Acorn instead of ACON, that way it doesn’t bother me and seems appropriate. After all I am a nut who’s fallen far from her tree! 😝

2. Violet says:

Would it be possible that two narcs in the same family sleeping with each other? Like a parent and child or siblings?

Incest is possible.

3. Narc affair says:

Amway sticks out in my mind! My mother and stepdad went crazy over their amway business and making it big! I was pressured into going to their cultish rallys, tricking my friends into going to sign up meetings and buying the products all because they wanted me to and i should do it for them *eyeroll*

1. windstorm2 says:

You cracked me up Narc Affair, about Amway! It really was like a cult wasn’t it? I remember when I first heard someone talking about it I just assumed it was a new church they’d joined!!

1. Narc affair says:

Windstorm2..it was a cult! πŸ˜‚ i have nothing against people in small multi level businesses but it was so pushy and ridiculous. Everything was about signing people up and putting all your energy into the rallies and building the business. The bus rides to the rallies were scary. They had their own chants πŸ˜‚ i felt like a fish out of water…soapy water πŸ˜„

1. Windstorm2 says: