Little Acons – No. 25

HE'S NO GOOD FOR YOUI KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS

18 thoughts on “Little Acons – No. 25

1. Sillyolperson says:

Dear Mr Tudor
    Those she bestowed with her tick of approval, I would end it and went out with the ones she didn’t like… haha
    Her choice of partners, however, left a lot to be desired. Funny how those cats eye glasses are back in fashion
    Thankyou

2. ava101 says:

HG why do you think certain narcs want to have lots of children?

Little mirrors.

3. Mona says:

His back ham is still very nice, isn`it? As far as I am informed.

4. Mona says:

I would do it for England but only with earplugs and a mirror. Watching is nice in that case or it was nice in the past.

5. Mona says:

Does he have a high voice? I have not been interested in him, so I do not know. Make love to someone with a high voice? Sorry, that is impossible. Need some towels and earplugs. Earplugs are totally important in that case.

6. Mona says:

Is it about your friends of childhood? They were not good enough, because they did not belong to the right family? What a sophisticated approach! Well, I agree, it is not easy, if there is another family background. If you would like someone, who behaves antisocial and/or uses another “language”, I would agree. But if it is only a normal intelligent friend, where is the problem? It is so easy to do as if you are superior, but you are not. I know so many people, who feel superior because of their birth, but they are stupid. Sorry, that I have to say that.
    Only stupid and inferior, although they believe the opposite. I remember your family motto. So, it it seems to be a well known family in Britain. On the other hand, it could be the motto of a greaser. One of my friends had a relationship to an earl (impoverished nobility), he was a someone with a unnatural high voice, he did not sound like a male. But her parents were so proud, because he was an earl. I feel pity for him, because of his “high” voice. I think, that it is a disaster for him.
    Wow, her parents were so proud. But she did not choose him. What will you do with a man with an unnatural high voice? Will you close your ears and think: “O.K. he is a nice guy, do it for England ?” I know, that is a usual expression in your country. Are you strong enough to defend your real friends?

Well it hasn’t held David Beckham back has it?

1. Mona says:

Sorry, my English is not good enough. Are you a friend of Beckham?
        I agree with your mother from now on. Sorry.

No I am not.

2. Love says:

One can always buy a title and castle to impress their family, friends, and strangers:

7. Oh what a shit show when they were in the same room together…Always a “narc off”. Then the insidious comments about each other to me afterwards.

8. Love says:

I have heard that my whole life. And my guys ALL have been narcs if not worse. While I was in the relationships, she gave me HELL. Not only would I take it from the narcs but she would spew venom on me at any and all opportunity. It was nonstop theatrics. Even feigning illness and heart attacks and blaming them on my life choices. She would also recruit others (family/friends) to ‘talk me out of the relationship’. Of course that made me more stubborn and I would hold on tight to the narc of the moment. But she trained her army well, so jabs would be thrown in amidst hugs and well wishing.
    If she found a sliver of time where I was not with a guy, she would bring up my roster of men, to shame me about all my failures. Now she is friends with some of my ex-narcs. They are the stupid ones that always wanted her approval and still report to her. They have become her lieutenants.
    I learned early on to keep everything to myself. Never disclose too much information because it would absolutely be used against me at a future time.
    However narcs are born detectives. All secrets must be found. My room would be continuously ransacked – any incriminating evidence would be displayed for all to see. My mail would always be opened and reviewed. That too was used for further mudslinging.
    I finally gave up. Search till your heart’s content.
    I am at peace with all my life choices. I will not live in shame. I am free.

1. 12345 says:

Same. All narcs for me. Monster trained me well. She could’ve always done better than me even though it seemed she found her husbands from a lineup of the worst offenders on death row.

9. Lydia says:

Wow! How many times have I heard that!! Crazy thing is she was right. They were ALL narcissists just like her.

10. Peaceful says:

HG, I just read your ebook Blackhole. Thank you for writing that! I’m now no contact for 6 weeks from my Narc of 5 years. The IGH happened right away (he keeps coming to my home), and since then 6 FUH which have increased in intensity of promises to change, remorse, croc tears, marriage, adopting my daughter, a life of joy and happiness, his own therapist, couples therapy… I’ve been following you for 6 weeks now, reading many of your books, blogs, youtube videos, and your live broadcasts. I almost got sucked into the vacuum til I read Blackhole. I’m beginning to feel that I can manipulate him to give me my belongings back. I’m def a Supernova. I look forward to July 16! I’ll be there!!! Looking for advice 🙂 With much appreciation, Peaceful.
    PS: The artwork that accompanies your writing relays the words without words. The emptiness, confusion, and dismay are portrayed so entirely.

Thank for reading Peaceful and I am pleased you are applying my work to your situation.

11. Narc affair says:

My mother said my hubby was a controlling person, which i now see as projection. She couldnt pull the wool over his eyes and found him a threat so she tried smearing him. If the narc parent has that person under their control then theyre a good person, if not theyre no good.

Clear the Smear!