Little Acons – No. 41

SHE'S SUCH A GOOD GIRL

23 thoughts on “Little Acons – No. 41

1. This girl on the cover is beautiful.

2. Indy says:

I was always seen as the “good girl”, even when I was quite rebellious in youth. I think it is my look, how I talk and it does serve me well as a good self defense weapon. It always shocks people when they realize that I am far stronger, smarter and darker than they realized. I also think this is partly why I am often targeted. Yes, I am targeted as an IPPS because I am emphatic and have certain traits. In addition, I think I am also targeted because I have a soft look and way in real life. And once someone crosses me and shows abusive behavior toward me, look out. Though it will not be fire, it will be ice with methodical planning and precision. I used to wish for a more fire look, though now I know there is a benefit to this as well.

1. Indy, I can totally relate to that (although I wasn’t rebellious in my youth. At least I was never caught if I was rebellious…).

2. K says:

Indy
      I was rebellious in my youth, too! And I hide behind a mask sometimes. It is like Halloween… Trick-or-treat?

1. 1jaded1 says:

K. Halloween is the most wonderful time of the year. It is here in less than 3 months.

3. 1jaded1 says:

Indy. People think I am a good girl until I sometimes open my mouth and let the potty out. Just today, someone asked what a term meant and I blurted it out. Someone even asked how I knew the term. Well, let’s just say, not that innocent.

Appearances can be deceiving.

3. Just beautiful me says:

I Think People Think Like This Now..

Ego The False Self.. born from social conditioning. Fear is just habit forming mind worries.. constant suffering and misery of over thinking. Fear breads resentment and hate and so will always blame and judge others so there is no end to blame.. The Ego The False Self.. Constantly Procrastinates thinking it’s beautiful, never knowing it needs to Change and Grow to become beautiful. Ego won’t let go of past hurts and therefore will never know the true feeling of forgiveness and the true power of stillness, pure freedom from the suffering mind

When I Used To Think Most People Thought Like Me.. Like This..

The beautiful thing about love is in the giving of it, because receiving it is knowing we’ve given it beautifully, to get it back beautifully in return

4. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD. says:

I remember my ex used to say that to me when i would sexually comply.

::cringe::

5. p says:

(*not get angry, because i get wounded from it). we were raised in such a way that i have to be strong on the inside and vulnerable on the outside and she’s the reverse.

but i have a lot to learn from people who have this kind of narcissistic autonomy, even if it feels alien to me, i can use it to build my own boundaries and independence. it is something i have to develop.

we all consume each other in this way, identity is a process – the qualitative difference is how you integrate it.

6. p says:

wow, see, the confusion.

7. Flickatina says:

Ha ha! That’s something I NEVER heard!

8. True I was a good girl as long as I obeyed. Now I’ll cue up Donna Summers Bad Girls and laugh cuz I’m free!!! And a little disco always helps. *dons satin jacket, tube top, shorts and roller skates* blows whistle* Such a dirty bad girl.

1. 1jaded1 says:

ABB…Way to go…and thanks for the earworm. How are you and how is work going? Lala is coming up in Chicago. I won’t be here.

2. K says:

ABA, Bad girl …toot toot hey beep beep!

1. Ha ha 🙂

3. Indy says:

Hey ABB,
      My favorite “good”-“bad” girl! Nice seeing you pop up here and there. I used to love roller skating as a kid. I am feeling a bit of a roller derby girl in me lately, LOL

How’s your summer coming along?

1. Hey Indy,
        Getting ready for Roger Waters then Lollapalooza then Bruno Mars then Coldplay. Then The Literal Total Eclipse of the Sun. I will be bathed in darkness for 2:41. Hope skies are clear. If not I’ll have to get my darkness from HG and the blog. Ttyl.

1. Indy says:

Nice ABB, I ❤️ Bruno Mars. Are you celebrating the solar eclipse with some festivities? I’m planning on being in the path of it as well and celebrating that long weekend. There’s a town in SC celebrating it with all kinds of festivities in music and food. Maybe I’ll find some fun pagans to hang out with or get groped by a cute warlock 😄

1. I will be either in St. Louis at a festival by the Mississippi River or in Carbondale Illinois right at the ❤️. I will be with you in spirit.

9. Narc affair says:

Mechanical and totally controllable. My brothers such a good boy and does whatever is expected of him. He never disappoints and does what hes supposed to.
    My wind up broke long ago. Im proudly malfunctioning!

10. This one resonates…ouch. Told it all the time growing up, and in comparison to my two older brothers (which I’m pretty sure they resented). Still hear it. Clouds every decision you make to determine if you’re doing the right thing or what’s expected.

11. A says:

I was just that… until I spoke up. Then all hell broke loose and I was to be destroyed. Slowly and methodically.

12. 1jaded1 says:

I understand thiis one. I tried to apply trying to be good BUT my sibling is appointed with the “good” designation…even though sibling treats parent like pig slop. They deserve one another. Game over. You all win….at least for tonight. I’m tired.