The Narcissistic Truths – No. 92

I TRIED TO FOLLOW ANARCISSIST'S LOGIC

19 thoughts on “The Narcissistic Truths – No. 92

1. Diva says:

Hmmmmmmm……if my neck was that long and that flexible I wouldn’t be wasting my time pondering over the narcs logic that’s for sure!!!!!!!!

2. Alexissmith2016@gmx.co.uk says:

5’8.3/4 now I’m curious !!

HG approves

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

You always speak with such authority HG !

I wish I could put you in my pocket and take you with me everywhere.

Although if you got out of hand I’d have to slap you about a bit 😂

3. Nat says:

Is there any correlation between the intensity of the relationship and the length of the golden period? For example: if your IPPS moves in very fast and you see her everyday – is the devaluation more likely to start sooner than with an IPPS that you see only during the weekends?

There is a greater risk of the fuel becoming stale Nat and therefore the devaluation would occur more quickly.

4. Mona says:

Please listen only to the refrain.
    It is dedicated to all of us here.

5. p says:

contrarian

6. Love this photo and so true, I can definitely relate!

7. Narc affair says:

Lol tried to figure it out and ended up in knots. You cant figure out disorder.
    I feel bad commenting on these bc its like putting you down HG. You are one of them “out there” but you are not one of them “in here” if that makes sense. I dont know you outside of this blog but youve done a lot of good and made a huge difference so in here i dont consider you a narcissist at all but the opposite youre an empath superhero. In here these comments dont apply to you at all!

Noted.

1. People lash out at me because of what I am. No problem. It is a little fuel and to be expected.
      2. People lash out at narcs generally. No problem. I understand why people do so and I know much of it is not actually intended to include me, some people make the distinction (by not including me) and others do not.
      3. It is the inaccuracies about me and my work which irritate me and which are usually issued without having ever engaged with me, read my work or applied it. More fool them. I would point out this last observation applies to those external to this blog than those who are here.

1. Diana says:

Usted salvó mi vida. Gracias.

De nada.

2. sues423 says:

Very true Narc affair.

8. ion333 says:

Brilliant!

9. 1jaded1 says:

I can cross my pinkie finger with my ring finger, my index finger with my middle finger, stick my thumb in the middle of it all, then bend the crossed fingers into a ball so it looks like I’m giving you the middle finger with my thumb. It freaked him out. I would start doing that as a defense mechanism just to watch him squirm. Otherwise, my body is as flexible as a toothpick.

Picture reminds me of that.

Now there’s a residual benefit I need to commandeer.

1. 1jaded1 says:

Have fun, HG.

In today’s world, I would deliberately look into his eyes and insert the phrase, “Tic tac that I would never eat”. Tic tacs weren’t referenced as such back then. Good thing I will not see him again. It would be a fun text, but no.

10. sues423 says: