The Truth About Flying Monkeys

Untitled design

Narcissists invariably use “Flying Monkeys” don’t they?

It is about time you learned the truth about them in this extensive breakdown which will leave you stunned by HG Tudor´s revelations about them.

A massive injection of logic which will leave you heartened and encouraged.

You must not miss this information.

Get the logic here

20 thoughts on “The Truth About Flying Monkeys

1. Soph says:

OMG. You are so right on with this. The worst part of the break-up with my narc was dealing with the coterie. When you’re part of the narc’s life, they’re your “friends”, your extended “family”, they will always be there for you. So you start to believe it and don’t realize when you start being triangulated against them, as the narc starts the devaluation process. Because they are all the narc’s sheep, and think nothing of being hypocritical in their superficial friendship with you. You’re not the person they’re cultivating, the narc is. They will believe anything he tells them, and they’ll “protect” him from you ever finding out. And the triangulation / devaluation phase can go on for quite awhile, until the coterie is firmly hooked in.

And then, once the narc gives them permission to let loose, when he goes forward with the discard, they go into full-on spy mode, harpy mode, etc. The narc can sit back and claim innocence as they do the rest of the work for him, destroying your reputation, or pretending to be your friend so they can take information back to the narc.

The funny thing is, the coterie seems to pride themselves on being independent thinkers and being the type of people who take control of their lives and fix problems. I don’t know if they ever realize that they’re actually nothing more than sheep, bleating after a narcissistic shepherd. But as long as they continue to remain useful to the narc, he will continue to blow smoke and sugar at them about how wonderfully independent, free-thinking people they are.

What I found most amusing about your post, is how spot-on you’ve nailed the coterie ranks. I swear, I must have been married to your clone.

2. Yolo says:

Poll….Time 😊

3. K says:

All these people are nothing but a bunch of brainless, suck-up wannabes (the # 5’s are twits). Can’t anyone think for themselves?!

4. Shannon says:

Me and my ex’s families have been close for going on 20 years. I grew up with my husband and babysat my brother and sister-in-laws. However, my husband has had nothing but malicious and mean thing to say to/about them for years now. I mean, who talks about their family like that? So now that I’ve escaped, he has his brother and sister over his house all the time. It’s mind-boggling. These are people he supposedly hates but now he just loves them so much. I would have loved to have my in-laws over for cookouts and things while I was there but he always said he didn’t want them in his house. Seeing the (fake on his part) smiling, happy faces on social media has killed whatever feeling and respect I had left for him.

Shannon.

He still has no use for them besides using them in a smear campaign against you. Im sure he will have told them that it was you that did not want them over. Hes enduring them to get at you through his visiting with them and posting it so you can see it. You should stop looking at his social media-it will only make you mad and in danger of responding, and really, the only response should be silence. That will wound him deeper than anything you could say. When his tactics fail and he needs them no longer he will drop them like a rock. Then whoever wants to see will. Its not your job to convince them.

5. Gabrielle says:

All of these terms just sound silly. Coterie…..clique….herd of cattle….
    Lieutenants….those who do the bidding….lackeys….

Does your kind actually have….friends? I guess using the term “friends” is not accurate? I assume these people think they are your friends but they really are not?

1. Peaceful says:

Hi Gabrielle, if I may, it is my impression, that I believe they’re called Coterie, Lieutenants etc in lieu of real friends. I’m under the impression that they do not have friends as we know friends to be. Everyone is a fuel appliance to them. Not real people.

2. MLA - Clarece says:

Lol Gabrielle! I know right? My circle revolves around approximately 6-7 people as far as close friends and who I spend time with socially one-on-one. If I can’t trust them with intimate details of my life, they don’t get in that circle. Over half of those 7 I’ve been friends with in the 10-20 year range. Loyalty is monumental with me, both ways.

1. gabbanzobean says:

This just jogged something in my head of what my Narc used to say to me. I made a comment once about the fact he has 2k friends on social media. He said to be all solemn “that means nothing, I do not have much of a social circle” and then it began as a pity talk about how he does not have much of a social life at all. Could this have been for fuel? Yeah probably. Okay definitely. LOL. Or maybe a slipped sort of truth? He has the appearance of that glowing nice guy façade but inside he’s just empty I am sure.

2. gabbanzobean says:

My posts are doing that weird thing again where they vary between Gabrielle and Gabbanzobean. WTF Word Press? LOL.

Your language in describing these groups seems overall to be derogatory and indicates little to no respect. I guess that works-surrounding yourself with weak-ass bitches to highlight your superiority instead of being challenged by those who are not so you could actually acheive it. Different strokes.

7. Sunniva says:

I feel angry today, and I hardly ever am angry.
    But anger feels good, and so much better than confusion and distress. Anger can be productive, and this post made me go for a 2 hour run (so on the bright side I will be fit as f… when the skiing-season starts in november).
    This post made me re-think my status as a NIPSS, and see my self more as a tertiary source. At the beginning we met alone, but the last couple of years we have only met when his kids are there (me and his kids get along great). I have never met his friends, but know them by looks and names.
    But my anger is related to the fact that i still consume time over this🙄 Why do I even care!
    I know I will bounce back. I always do💪🏻
    So this post was perfect today, so that I could blow out some steam☺️

Since I can’t tell him or anyone else around me about this, I wrote a replay on a blog post posted by a Norwegian therapist on the subject of “why we stay hooked in the hope of love”.
    I put the link to this site in there.
    She should be much better informed before giving out advice on how to deal with a narcissist!
    She actually wrote a replay to some girl (who clearly was dealing with a sorry ass mid-ranger) that: “As I see it you are hook on a hope of love……”. 🙄 Hope she educates her self.

Nope…the anger is still there…off to the gym💪🏻

8. Natalie says:

Are the terms “coterie” and “lieutenant” interchangeable?

No. The Coterie is wider in nature and includes Lieutenants but also non-Lieutenants.

Lieutenants are members of the Coterie.
      The Coterie are not all Lieutenants.

1. Natalie says:

Ok I may have to revisit that article… I can’t keep up with the orgy of people lol

9. June says:

The part about you regarding the people in the coterie who genuinely like you with no ulterior motives as strange and alien was both funny and sad at the same time.

I suppose the closest you come to actually connecting to someone in the way that empathetic people would consider friendship would be…here on this website. I wonder…do you enjoy being yourself and opening up to people in a risk-free environment online?

Interesting question June, it is somewhat cathartic engaging in this environment yes. I find it intellectually stimulating and at times entertaining. Do I enjoy being myself? I do not know who ‘myself’ is.

10. Peaceful says:

Holy cow! It’s exhausting just reading it! How do you keep up?

Three fresh souls a day. Keeps me looking 22 as well.

1. Indy says:

I knew it!! Say when and I’ll send you those biscuits and gravy (with baby souls). Younger souls are a lil bit more tender. Keeps your skin pink! Go for 19! However, virgin restoration will require blood letting rituals.

Hush