The Narcissistic Truths – No. 161

cannotget-menow-2

10 thoughts on “The Narcissistic Truths – No. 161

1. Mona says:

It is interesting for me, that I start to look at people in a different way. I see them now as a modular system of different traits. I do not see them anymore as a whole person, I only see different traits. More and more broken into pieces of character traits. Quite interesting. I do not fill in the missing parts of knowledge about them with my own fantasy anymore, I only observe their actions and reactions. This is very helpful, but strange too. It is easier to spot a narc or a (too) empathic person.

1. Windstorm2 says:

I think I do that too and have for a while. Different comments that people make trigger different categories in my mind. Sometimes they really surprise me. But is it like I automatically categorize everything I hear.

2. narc affair says:

The joke is its not us you need to get away from its yourself. You can never isolate from whats in your head. Narcs try by compartmentalizing but its still at the core of what theyre running away from. Face it and seize the power!

3. Diva says:

That’s my mission…..Diva

4. Erin says:

Hello, H.G.
    What I can’t get right now are the books! I wanted to look at the titles on empaths but when I click on that nothing happens…Introductory works etc seem to be fine. Is this because the book on empaths is yet to be completed? Thank you in advance.
    Have a great, positve-fuel-filled week!

The books on empaths are in progress.

1. Erin says:

Good to know, thank you!

5. Adele says:

yeh I hopefully you do get it back you bastard, months of living off nothing, watching every penny I spent , this is the 2nd narc both different but both arseholes making out butter wouldn’t melt in their little mouths, they are the devil themselves, years I wasted, life spent with the devil himself, from 16 years of age then having a few years break and then another one, married both wasted my life turning 60 this year, I hate them but I thank you
    H G Tudor for at least you let us all see what we were told by them mostly to be untrue , you’ve helped me gain an uderstanding of all the years I questioned myself thinking it was me.

You are welcome Adele.

6. JC says:

That’s exactly how I feel….

The One and Only