The Narcissistic Truths – No. 169

situation

19 thoughts on “The Narcissistic Truths – No. 169

1. narc affair says:

Critical in your(narcs) mind. Fury from the overexaggerated ego. Time to take a chill pill.

2. K says:

HG
    If a person works out of 2 realities and she isn’t an empath, what is she?

The new Dr Who.

1. K says:

Sweet! So there is potential for an anti-hero empath, yet.

Ha ha.

2. DebbieWolf says:

Hahaha…Always tickling us HG. 😊

3. K says:

HG
    I made a comment months ago, if my memory is correct it was: we are exactly alike, but completely different and it all makes perfect sense.
    At the time, I thought it was an inane comment, but I do not think that anymore. I think it was completely accurate.

4. K says:

HG
    Is painting someone black/white, aka splitting, only used by disordered personalities or can normals and empaths split?

Disordered.

1. K says:

Can a person work out of two realities? Or is that disordered?

I do.

1. K says:

Can you work out of two realities and be normal or are you disordered?

2. K says:

That is right you do work out of two realities, I was just wondering if a normal/empath can, to be clear.

No, K.

4. K says:

Ok, thanks HG.

2. Noname says:

Why, I kindly disagree, Tudor. Everyone can operate in a black/white perspective.

Empaths and Normals do it in extreme situations – wars, catastrophies, etc. In that case, you don’t have any time to “distinguish” colors, you have to make your decision in a blink. Otherwise, you will die. It is a survival mechanism.

As for Narcs, they do it constantly, because their life is a permanent war. They live in “alarmed” state and they make their decisions very quickly. The black/white perspective is a “norm” for them. But if you put the Narc in absolutely safe place, when nothing threats his world, he starts to see other colors and even starts to like them!

I can shift my modus operandi to black/white perspective very easily and I do it pretty often. Not because I’m in war with someone or something, but because I want to save my time. In the most cases, it is related to my both works (both of them are pretty stressful sometimes) and I have to made the “tough” decisions pretty quickly, almost cold heartedly. And the black/white perspective is my best helper.

By the way, I didn’t get the meaning of that Truth again. What made the situation critical? Can you exspand it a little, please?

3. Twilight says:

I am sorry to jump in your conversation yet I want to make sure I am understanding things

HG are you saying an Empath can not work in two realities?

Yes. You only operate in one, that is why you end up getting ensnared.

1. K says:

Thank God! HG, because I was so mad at my empath sister that I painted her ass black and then I panicked and thought I was a nut job! Phew! It is difficult to be objective sometimes. If you wrote that you got purple spots on your construct, I would probably start seeing purple spots on my body. I feel much better.