Fury

Why does he lash out at you, abuse, assault and insult?

Why do you get ignored and cold-shouldered?

Why does he walk off and disappear?

Here is the answer.

By understanding fury, what causes it and what purpose it serves you will unlock a fundamental element of the narcissistic dynamic.

US e-book here

UK e-book here

CAN e-book here

AUS e-book here

ALSO AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK

8 thoughts on “Fury

1. Michelle says:

HG when is your next book coming out? What is it called?

2. Nuit Étoilée says:

Is there a chance for those of us in Europe having access to the kindle version of your magnum opus?

All the books are available in Europe as e-books.

1. Nuit Étoilée says:

Amazon has country specific stores for kindle books and unfortunately for me, only the Spanish versions of Manipulacion & Combustible are available.. (.fr ) my Spanish isn’t good enough.. not to mention, I’m really looking forward to making a collection of you… 😉
        I’ve tried registering under a different account, but my credit card details give away my location…
        ..but you believe you are available in Europe… I’m open to suggestions on how I could come to possess you.. I mean, your work 🙂

2. Nuit Étoilée says:

Well, I contacted amazon.fr and they moved me to amazon.com so I can now possess you – yay!
        I’m starting with Fuel, but Fury’s next.

Thank you, HG for enlightening so many of your prospective victims – Do you realize you’re recommending your prey GOSO? But perhaps your quarry is more challenging this way? 😉

I enjoy your posts.. my heart still holds a place for you.

I am pleased you have access to my work as you will find it most useful.
          The people who read here and my work are not my targets.

1. Nuit Étoilée says:

If you attain your goal of becoming world’s best-known expert on narcissism – entirely possible – surely this will eventually impact your extensive network…

I understand your thoughts, but there will always be available victims.

Little Acons – No. 14