Little Acons – No. 46

TODAY'S FIGHT_GOLDEN CHILDVSCAPEGOATPROMOTERMATRINARC

12 thoughts on “Little Acons – No. 46

1. Bubbles🍾 says:

Dear narc affair,
    I’ve recently reconnected with my matrinarc after 21 years .. my narc stepdad died.
    I’m still trying to connect all dots .. that’s why I’m here .. still connecting…
    haha

2. Bubbles🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,

My mother hates the male species, period.

So, I win, my brother loses.

My daughter wins, my two sons lose.

Very sad.

Your memes are so true, brutal, but brilliant

Thank you.

2. narc affair says:

Hi bubbles…its the opposite with my mother the male species wins. I cant figure out where this favorite gender came from or why. She was an only child.

1. Bubbles🍾 says:

Dear narc affair,
        My mum told me it was a male school teacher who embarrassed her in primary school .. she’s held a grudge ever since and believes all men are liars.

3. Lee says:

The best strategy for the scapegoat is the permanent exit.

Let the “family” go batshit crazy trying to win you back, as the other Acons quake in their boots, hoping that either the scapegoat returns to take up his accustomed role, or else that the Eye of Sauron alights on someone else.

At any rate, the scapegoat’s exit has gone off like an IED, and now there has to be a reassignment of the roles. It is at this point that the more repellent behaviors of the “favorite” may come under scrutiny, and what was once studiously overlooked (or even encouraged) will now become fodder for endless criticism.

1. narc affair says:

Hi lee….your post was bang on! 👍

4. Lou Skywalker says:

Story of my life. I have had both roles, golden child and scapegoat. I was damned if I was the golden child and damned if I was the scapegoat. My sisters hated me either way.

5. ava101 says:

Yeah … that’s one thing my matrinarc is going to get for Christmas now … I have decided to go visit her on the same day as my next elder sister is … so she can devide her attention between us and I can hide behind my sister and brother-in-law.

My sister just told me what fun she had to go Christmas shopping with my mother for my mother’s Christmas gift (as it’s impossible to pick something she will like, so she was picking it herself this time, a watch – and afterwards, when my sister was all exhausted, my mother asked, if they would go now look at smart phones for my mother … like .. if they hadn’t just bought her gift …).

6. narc affair says:

Ding ding ding ding….wait wheres the scapegoat?? She left the ring. Yup i sure did! You win the trophy golden child and you can stick it up your ass 🏆🏆🏆

1. Connie says:

Same here! Left both golden child and mother in the dust! Pity party is what they play to others now.

7. thepianist20 says:

Very very sad! 🙁

And very unappealing to look at!!

The Igniters of Fury – No. 17