No Contact No Nos

NO CONTACT NO NOs

No Contact is THE key to beating the narcissist.

Most people get it wrong. There are two reasons for this.

1. Not understanding the requirements of a Total No Contact Regime , and

2. The misleading effect of Emotional Thinking.

As part of the first element, the establishment and maintenance of a Total No Contact Regime means not only knowing what you MUST do for your Total No Contact Regime, but also what you MUST NOT do.

No Contact No Nos provides comprehensive information about the fundamental errors and primary risks which exist to your Total No Contact Regime so that you know what they are, how they threaten your regime and what you can do to make sure your Total No Contact Regime is properly implemented and also securely maintained.

This extremely useful and eye-opening guide tackles the weaknesses to your no contact regime in an effective and straightforward manner and is available for just US $ 5.

Obtain it here

20 thoughts on “No Contact No Nos

1. Johnny says:

What if she sends me some of the gifts I gave her? A hoover?

Correct.

2. James says:

This is what was on my mind today. Thank you for the answers.

You are welcome James.

3. DoForLuv says:

What if the formal relationship was briefly . But the “victim” knows (due third party stories) and behaviour in the “golden period”. He/she was dealing with a narcissists Maybe a lesser or mid- ranger . Devalued quickly . Only returning him his property is being stalled trough disappearing silent treatments (Messages). Eventough he finally did acknowledge it (returning it) But weeks has passed “is it just a form of manipulation “ ? and just better to implement no contact?

Yes it is and yes no contact should be implemented.

1. DoForLuv says:

Very helpful sincere thank you !.
        Now I know for sure .
        P.S:
        I’m New but went back to your first articles . And really enjoyed reading your sessions with the doctors . Are you still going ? .
        Have a great day .

You are welcome and welcome on board.
          I am.

4. Samantha says:

I sent the engagement ring back for fear that it’d give him a toe and he was furious.

5. Jasmine says:

What do I do with all his things? He’s abandoned his stuff (mostly clothes and family memorabilia) and fled the state. It’s possible he may not come back.
    Now that I think about it.. he’s done this his whole life (if his stories are correct), he’s left things behind in two other countries and a few different states

Plus he’s built-in things that are attached to my house.

See ‘Exorcism’ the options and answers are in there.

1. Jasmine says:

Thank you! Will do.

6. Vanessa says:

I went no-contact 7 weeks ago, we’d been living together for 8 years. I gathered everyhing of his and everything he ever gave me, everything down to a hair tie. I put all of it into boxes and took it to a mutual friends to give to him, I changed my phone number, deleted my email that he had for me and I hopped on a bus to NM to stay with a friend for awhile, I live in SD. I can’t count how many times I tried and wanted to end the relationship but I always got back into it. I once made it 5 weeks, I stayed with a girlfriend from high school and she and he had never ment but he found me and back I went, “down the rabbit hole”.

I know traveling 1100 away from home, may sound a little extreme to some but extreme situations can call for drastic measures at times. For me and my situation with my narc boyfriend, Its what I felt I had to do and I am still doing it. I’m afraid to go back yet, I don’t know if he’s found my replacement yet and I don’t want to ask anyone if he has because I’m afraid that I could get all wrapped up in him emotionally by doing that and then there could be a chance of me contacting him.

So 7 weeks since walking away and this is where I’m at with this. I am determined though…I have had enough and I am not backing down or giving up and I will do whatever is necessary to get my life back. If that means exposing him and I can, then I will and I won’t give it a second thought, I will be just as callous and cold as he was to me so many times. I know I may sound cold I know but being a narcissist doesnt mean he doesnt have free will, he CHOSE to keep hurting me, he didn’t have to. I don’t like to hurt others, I will always try to avoid hurting someone, I cant even watch commercials about animal abuse or the children starving in third world countries and I absorb the energy around me and feel someone else’s pain if they are emotionally hurt, it can be very exhausting sometimes. Call it self peeservation, call it having had enough heartbreak to last me 5 lives but this is where I am at with allowing him to hurt me again and the way I feel about everything he’s done, the overwhelming pain he caused me intentionally. He’s lucky if I don’t cause him to fall of his pedestal, expose him to the world, that’s how I feel about him but yet yesterday I was crying….how crazey and screwed up is that?

7. Nora says:

Fuck him. He dederves nothing

No messing there.

8. Jenny says:

What if the “item” is a baby? As of now he wants nothing to do with both of us. The narc that i dealt with left multiple women and chased after their next target WHILE the current IPPS was pregnant. Unfortunately me included. I’m just wallowing in my emotional sea of misery and it’s hard to stay afloat right now. Is pregnancy actually a common reason why narcs discard someone and why? I guess pregnancy/babies are not a good reason for narcs to stay in a relationship? He says it was not purposeful but he refused to use a condom and used “future faking” before the pregnancy. This is just pure EVIL.

The issue of children and pregnancy is one where it can be used by our kind to bind and as an excuse to hoover (see “Impregnated”) but because our kind do not love their children, see them only as little mirrors which are there to provide fuel etc, that we have no concept of being obliged to provide support owing to our sense of entitlement and lack of accountability means that when it suits we will use children to bind you to us and then walk away when it suits us also.

The fact of your pregnancy is not the basis for disengagement (although it might be described as such to you as part of the manipulation) the disengagement will be for one of the reasons as set out in the article ‘5 Reasons Why We Disengage’ and the most common one is that you have been replaced.

He did not use a condom because of his sense of entitlement and lack of accountability. Nobody shackles him in that way and if you get pregnant, well, he can walk away if he so chooses.

9. Caroline says:

EXCEPT if they give you a puppy (or kitten). Then…

-ditch the narcissist and keep the cutie pie pet.

That’s harsh Caroline! Where’s your empathy?!

1. Caroline says:

It’s with the adorable pet, of course… because you’re training me well, HG. 🙂

The Last Word