Fighting Back – How To Handle the Narcissist in Court

Untitled design-3

This Logic Bulletin provides you with a considerable array of information about how you deal with the narcissist at a court hearing.

Whether it is recovering money or property, a hearing about child arrangements, dealing with divorce or a dispute over a boundary there is a significant chance you will end up in court at some point with a narcissist.

This bulletin enables you to understand the a huge amount about attending the court hearing where a narcissist is involved and includes the following:-

• How the narcissist will behave in court, broken down between the different schools of narcissist
  • What the narcissist wants from the court hearing
  • How the narcissist will behave towards you at a court hearing
  • How the narcissist will use Lieutenants and The Coterie at a court hearing
  • What you can do to maximise your prospects of success at the court hearing
  • How you should handle the narcissist at the court hearing
  • How the narcissist will try to hoover you at this court hearing
  • Key considerations you need to understand with regard to your lawyer, court officials and court experts
  • How you should conduct yourself in the court hearing
  • The standard manipulations you can expect from the narcissist
  • A series of practical steps and “Best practice” for you to use to not only succeed but to avoid increase anxiety and upset with regard to the process
  • Plus much, much more.

This Logic Bulletin will save you thousands in legal fees, hours of wasted time and reduce and remove your fear, anxiety and stress. It is available for the low price of just US $ 20 and is the best investment you will ever make with regard to being involved with the narcissist at a court hearing. To obtain this insightful material, just use the link below to access immediately detailed audio material.

How To Handle The Narcissist At Court

30 thoughts on “Fighting Back – How To Handle the Narcissist in Court

1. Angel Grace says:

HG, Time and time again I’ve “won” in court. My ex narc continued to filed motion after motion to revise court orders , each time he “lost“ on two occasions the judge increased alimony and child support(It was discovered he had hidden assets) He was found in contempt of court last week on several counts… the judge stated that my ex’s failure to follow the court order was “willful , intentional and in bad faith” And ordered him to pay my attorneys fees for having to come to court for contempt. I do not attend court hearings anymore, instead my attorney is there on my behalf so no fuel for him..Just found out he filed a motion today to revise the contempt order. It’s not about the money, He has more than enough to pay what he’s court ordered to pay.
    Question 1: Why is he continuing this? It’s a waste of time and dollars…Is there anything I can do to make him stop this?
    Question 2: He emails nonsensical questions he already knows the answer to so I don’t respond. He has moved on (remarried a few weeks after our divorce) Why does he continue with this stupidity? 😳

This is an expansive topic and therefore best suited to consultation.

2. Michelle says:

Hi HG!
    I stumbled onto your blog after my Narc filed for divorce last year, and I woke up from his manipulative ways. Unfortunately I am the breadwinner, and he is out to financially ruin me. He is great at playing the victim and uses that to manipulate almost everyone. Besides what you have stated above, are there any other tips you can give so that I can beat him in court? Financially he doesn’t need assistance, but is asking for an insane amount from me. I have read your other two articles on this, and my narc is acting exactly as you have stated. We don’t have children, and really all we are diving up is assets. Anytime he can drag me into court over something silly he does. I ignore him already and refuse to give him any fuel. We have been no contact for the last six months except through our lawyers. He already has a new source and I view all of this as a hovering technique. Am I correct in my thinking? Any other advice you can give so that I can move on with my life and be free of his shenanigans? I’m grateful that you decided to write this blog and post your videos. It has helped me to understand how I lost myself and the last 17 years of my life. I’m not crazy….my ex is!

Feeling Hopeful 🙂

Hello and welcome Michelle. This requires an expansive answer and to be bespoke to your situation and therefore is something that should be addressed through an audio consultation.

1. Bambi says:

How can I get an audio consultation?

Here Bambi

I will then e-mail you with the next steps.

2. Bambi says:

Thank you, I know you don’t particularly care about what I have to say but I really want to feel like I’m winning finally. For the phone call are those set up immediately or by appointment?

By appointment. I know people would like a hotline arrangement at times, but I do have to go and gather fuel and return some video tapes!

1. K says:

Ha ha ha…return video tapes.

3. Bambi says:

I’ve watched your videos snd they are definitely eye opening, fuel is definitely a big deal for your kind. Okay, do you know you’re availability off hand? Also, I left a comment about a month ago, do I have to pay for a response for that? Serious question too, not being saracastic

There is very limited availability now for the next 7 days.

Re your comment – you don’t pay for answers here but moderation can take time see rule 13

3. P says:

Hello HG, I have been reading for a while now and I have a question to ask. My ex is generally covert, he plays the victim well to reel in sympathetic supporters, he is highly Machiavellian and he enacts his plans over a long period of time, he is careful to not grandstand in public. He is also self aware. I do not know if it is possible to get him to lose his temper in court and expose himself by ignoring him. I have overtly ignored him at many handovers of the children (which is done in a public place) and he has kept himself in check each time. He has a great deal invested in maintaining his image of perfect father. Could my barrister exposing some of his lies and inconsistencies be effective at igniting his fury? Any other suggestions?

4. Bambi says:

I am divorced from a narcissist after 11 years of marriage. He filed and said he wanted to divorce me but still be together which I didn’t agree with but we still live together because we are on a lease with both of our names attached. In the divorce we didn’t have a lawyer and I obviously couldn’t afford one. He started to separate his money from our joint account a few years into the marriage. He is a truck driver so he gets paid fairly well but pays himself very little so it looks like he makes no money so when it came to the child support order I get barely anything to support the 2 children we have together. My lease will be up soon and I want to modify the child support but am i very anxious as to this will go when do this. I know he ‘ll be angry.He already feels like he shouldn’t pay. How would you recommend i handle this situation? I am tired of losing. Also I plan on moving into another unit in my apartment complex at the end of the lease and he said he will stay in the same complex too. Why do that? …i have a lot if questions so i apologize, i binge listened to a lot of your stuff today on you tube and it it very insightful. I have been told I am co dependant and I really want to be liberated from this feeling of defeat. I’m not sure what level narc he is either but maybe you casn tell. We met at 17 and I’m 36 now so this cycle has been going on almost 20 years.

5. K says:

HG
    I noticed that jenna hasn’t been posting lately and was wondering if you had heard from her?

If you can’t answer, I understand. I am just worried about her.

I have had contact from her.

1. K says:

Thank you, HG. Please, let her know she is missed, if she contacts you again.

You just did, she is still reading.

1. K says:

OMG…awesome! Hi jenna! I love you and I hope you feel better!

Here is a stupid joke to cheer you up…I hope.

What is the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman?

Snowballs.

Rubbish ! Stick to providing your helpful directions to my articles to readers and leave the comedy to me!

3. K says:

C’mon HG, I can offer helpful directions, warm and fuzzy love and comedic relief (albeit badly). I am the whole package wrapped up in one and, because I am an empath, I do not discriminate; here’s a joke for you, too.

Q: What’s the difference between a narcissist and a prostitute?

A: A prostitute will stop screwing you when you’re dead.

Actually K, we do stop screwing you when you are dead, you cannot provide us with any fuel. We may however screw with the memory of you with other people to gain fuel.

5. K says:

Fair enough. But I was thinking along the lines of residual benefits, after the appliance dies you can plunder her estate, squat in her home, fight with relatives (fuel) in court and potentially gain control over assets, property or the family business. The possibilities are endless.

That’s screwing the beneficiaries, not the deceased victim.

7. K says:

Hmmm….do any of your brethren enjoy necrophilia?

P.S.
            I will find a better joke for the future.

There will be some who do, yes.

I am not among them.

9. K says:

I couldn’t resist, HG. This one is a bit funny.

As the narcissist awoke from surgery, he asked, “Why are all the blinds drawn?” The nurse answered, “There’s a fire across the street, and we didn’t want you to think you had died.”

That’s more like it.

11. K says:

Thank you, HG. I strive to do better, or make an attempt at least.

HG approves.

13. MLA - Clarece says:

Hi K,
            I wonder if the snowwoman ever makes the snowman’s snowballs blue? Lol

Hi Jenna! Come back soon!

Decipher