Early Warning Detector

EARLY WARNING DETECTOR

How much did the last narcissist cost you? Thousands in “borrowed money”? Thousands in legal fees/therapy costs? Hours of wasted time deliberating and analysing? Time lost which would have been better spent with your children, your extended family and your friends. Time away from work? Time tied up in court proceedings?

The cost of ensnarement with the narcissist is huge.

NOW you can avoid that risk in the future.

Want to know sure-fire ways to determine that a narcissist has you in his or her sights?

Be burned once and determined to ensure it does not happen again?

Want to spot the narcissist nice and early so you can GOSO?

This Detector will give YOU the power to ascertain that it is highly likely that a narcissist is seeking to seduce you.

This material explains to you the various ways you remain at risk of future ensnarement even when you may think that you will not.

It details how Emotional Thinking and from which sources, will impact on you and how you must guard against it.

As part of the battle against Emotional Thinking and understanding that as an empath, you always draw narcissists to you, this simple and effective tool will allow you to determine that a narcissist has begun to interact with you and therefore you need to undertake more detailed examination and exit.

To assist you further, this excellent device gives you the differing behaviours of the schools of narcissists and also with regard to normals so that you can engage with people, primarily through a romantic involvement, but also with regard to social, business and work scenarios with increased confidence and assurance.

A small investment of just US $ 10 which will provide you with returns time and time again.

Obtain Early Warning Detector here

20 thoughts on “Early Warning Detector

1. MB says:

HG, to make sure I understand correctly: the parent spoken about most favorably is the narcissistic abusive parent? That is the opposite of what one would think. Can you elaborate on why this would be? Also, does it appear to have more impact on the development of NPD if the mother is the narcissist vs it being the father? Thank you in advance Sir.

2. K says:

Say hello to your first, short silent treatment.

Ha, this is why my midrangers do not respond to me when I disagree with them. They go completely silent. Every fucking time.

1. Mary says:

Hi K,

Yep, my hub does the same thing when I’ve confronted him. It’s crazy how predictable this behavior can be! In the past, he used to rage when challenged (or was perfectly calm when he was trying to win me back). However, now he goes quiet. Every time he’s uncomfortable. He even went quiet when I told him I knew he’d been hording pics of my mother’s feet. To this day, he STILL hasn’t addressed it and is acting like there’s nothing fucked up about it. He’s resorted to actually having sex with me, as a band-aid so I don’t bring it up again. And so much other shit that he will never ever address.

3. EmP says:

The ‘blind gay whales’ reference makes me laugh every time. HG, you like that one, don’t you?

I remember saving blind gay whales was one of the ‘Three Little Empaths’ favourite activities.

I certainly do.

2. MB says:

EmP,
      Don’t forget about the unicorns!

3. Mary says:

Just chiming in. I too found the “blind gay whales” hysterically funny.

4. Empress1 says:

Shawn, I think you misunderstood me– it was simply a fun poke at HG– not meant as an injury– just funnin’ with him! He has helped me immensely and I highly recommend a personal – even email consult with him!!!

1. shawn says:

Hi Empress1

He (HG) has helped us all in one way or another. I understand your fun poke. They (narcs) do have fun with us, usually at our expense.

Its wonderful that HG has helped you and I sincerely do wish you well.

5. WhoCares says:

Could you please provide an example of a gentle criticism in the case of a Mid-ranger?

6. Pam says:

narc told me his mom was murdered; came to learn she took her own life.

1. Shawn says:

Hi Pam,

Well Damn! What kind of foolishness is that? Narcs are real special (in the head that is) and I don’t mean special as in a compliment.

7. SweetestTaboo says:

Can a lesser or mid – ranger make up family members so he can relate with you too? First year contact he had lil sister he would babysit and this year all off sudden it was a little brother . just like with the greater lying but eventually reality can proof its otherwise.

~~This is all show. He actually wishes they were dead. Anyway this is a pretty disturbing part

My last question I always ask so many !!

Absolutely. We will make-up family members if necessary, lie about our relationship with them (make the good when it is bad and vice versa) and do whatever is necessary to gain what we require.

1. SweetestTaboo says:

Ohh wow thats so wild! , I always exaggerate my accomplishment or switch future plans like iā€™m doing it right now so at least the facade somehow stays spotless either way both are wrong to do I guess..

Thank you so much for the explaintion again very helpfull .

8. Empress1 says:

Ah yes, however you enough tertiary fuel here already— no sense getting you bored of it!

9. Empress1 says:

Oh boy! Do you have them figured out…..now for us to use this information so we can stay safe! Thank you again, kind sir…… with a lowercase ‘s’……. You have enough ego, and fuel – I need not add anymore!

One can always have a bit more fuel Empress.

1. shawn says:

HG,

I’ll give you some more fuel. After all you are helping us, whether you like it or not.Thanks for the post.

I can ask questions like this to weed out future prospects, and to my current mid range narc “friend.” Although we haven’t spoken to one another for about a week now I’m in the devaluation stage or is it the black stage? Meh, who cares!

You are welcome.