A Personal Jesus

A PERSONAL JESUS

I am your personal Jesus. I enter your life and bring light and healing. Have you been hurt and damaged by another who did not value the honesty, decency and truthfulness by which you lead your life? I will soothe your fevered brow and reassure you that you are a good person. I bring calm where there is confusion and misunderstanding. Listen to me as I explain to you how the world really is. I have created paradise. I will open its gates and let you gaze upon it. Feel the love, warmth and tranquillity flow from it. This is all yours. All you need to do is follow me. That is all I ask. Come with me and I will be your world. I am everywhere and understand everything. When you are feeling down I will call you and remind you of how wonderful you are. My angels will remind you through my text messages and love notes of how special you are. You have a place reserved in my heaven. I chose it for you.

If you feel that your journey through life has taken a wrong turn, let me guide you. If the road ahead seems dark and stony, do not be troubled. Climb onto my back and let me carry you. I am your angel and my wingspan is wide enough to protect both of us from the darkness that lurks in the world. Open your heart to me. Give it freely and it will prosper under my stewardship. Listen to my words. They are imbued with wisdom and you are welcome to keep them as watchword to your heart. For too long you have struggled alone. I am here to relieve your burden and show you the wonderful, beautiful perfect love that you deserve. Just take my hand and follow me.

I am your saviour.

22 thoughts on “A Personal Jesus

1. shesaw says:

Jesus took all the blame in the end.
    Just saying 😀

Shesaw

Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh.

2. mollyb5 says:

Reach out touch faith ….your own personal Jesus …🎼🎼🎤

3. mollyb5 says:

Depeche Mode ! Love that song 😉

4. Mary says:

Just heard this new Florence song today (Big God) and wanted to share the lyrics. It feels relevant here. (Yes, I know I post too many Florence songs. *LOL*)

You need a big god
    Big enough to hold your love
    You need a big god
    Big enough to fill you up

You keep me up at night
    To my messages, you do not reply
    You know I still like you the most
    The best of the best and the worst of the worst
    Well, you can never know
    The places that I go
    I still like you the most
    You’ll always be my favourite ghost

You need a big god
    Big enough to hold your love
    You need a big god
    Big enough to fill you up

Sometimes I think it’s gettin’ better
    And then it gets much worse
    Is it just part of the process?
    Well, Jesus Christ, it hurts
    Though I know I should know better
    Well, I can make this worse
    Is it just part of the process?
    Well, Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ, it hurts
    Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ, it hurts

Shower your affection, let it rain on me
    And pull down the mountain, drag your cities to the sea
    Shower your affection, let it rain on me
    Don’t leave me on this white cliff
    Let it slide down to the, slide down to the sea
    Slide down to the, slide down to the sea

5. LYNN says:

The deceiver one of the grubby army of the fallen Angel named Satan, trying to assume the identity of godliness which of course he or she is incapable of sustaining for long wearing he or she’s sheep’s clothing. The true words are if something seems too good to be true it usually is. I’ve met someone who seems to be that I’m waiting for red flags not seen any yet but it’s early days.
    Can you give me a way to test him HG

6. Helene Urhaug says:

HRU
    I hear only a narc speaking to ensnare someone into his world…

Could have as easily been written by an Empath.

8. Narcissists Cartoon says:

Where am I? Is this narcsite?

This is a very soothing post.

9. Healing Victim says:

HAHAHA HG a good one….I can see Trump saying that….Me Me I will make America great again….HG QUESTION……What is the crime Narcissist are committing to their victims. Emotional distress?

10. WiserNow says:

No human being can truly provide these things for another human being, no matter where on the spectrum they happen to sit, and no matter what type of spectrum we’re talking about. It’s just not possible.

It’s fantasy. Magical thinking. Hope on steroids.

Some people have particular life experiences that have a particular effect on their biological brains. Their experiences leave their emotional thinking either in overdrive or on the other hand, stamped out. Their “reality” becomes diffused by their distorted emotional thinking.

There are some whose experiences mean they are thirsty for and vulnerable to what sounds to them like wonderfully life-saving answers to their problems. It’s like the application of a soothing balm on a painful wound.

Only it’s not a balm and ends up being anything but soothing. It’s the ongoing perpetuation of the same emotional thinking. It’s a nightmare loop of illusion.

11. /iroll says:

I hope there will be new material…

New material is on its way.

1. Narcissists Cartoon says:

Always looking for your new good material. Though am not yet done with older ones.

12. Persephone In Sunlight says:

Jesus save me from these facebook ads on wordpress!!!

1. MB says:

Persephone
      Every time you see them, hear cha-ching and imagine $$$ or I guess it would be £££ for HG and it might change your perspective. I choose to believe that’s what the ads are all about and each time I see them I imagine HG getting closer to doing this author gig full time and it makes me happy.

1. Persephone In Sunlight says:

MB,
        I like that mind pic!

HG,
        Would you be working towards that? LOL.

The only problem with that idea is anonymity for excellent work is denying him fuel for his effort. I can’t see a narcissist in a position where he cannot derive lots of fuel in his employment.

13. Blue Sunday says:

From whose perspective is this missive written? Curious, indeed.

1. echo says:

It’s really neat that many of HG’s posts can be read from either perspective. I would venture to guess though, that few empaths (or people in general) would say things like, “I am your personal Jesus”, “I am your saviour”, etc.

1. Narc Angel says:

Echo
        An empath would likely not say it aloud no, and may deny it, but as an internal belief or dialogue its possible. Their actions sometimes bear that out without them even realizing.

2. echo says:

Narc Angel, thanks for replying. I’m trying to wrap my mind around that. It just sounds so arrogant and conceited. Is it like, if they think they’re the only ones that can help a person? So they effectively act like some sort of savior? Or if they’re subconsciously trying to control the narrative of the relationship because they’re scared of losing the person?