Manipulated

51zAFF-39EL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_
You are being manipulated and you may not even know how.
The first stage to combatting the narcissist is to understand. Understand what the manipulations are that are used against you and why.
This book will tell you what the most common narcissistic manipulations are and why they are used by the narcissist. Acquire this knowledge and reduce your vulnerability to the narcissist.
Beat the narcissist and know their machinations.

12 thoughts on “Manipulated

1. K says:

Tex
    Your No Contact has been breached; it was a hoover and it was done to provoke a negative reaction and it worked, shock and being pissed off qualifies as negative fuel and you are considering whether you should contact him. It appears that he is stalking your social media, ignore the hoover and reestablish your No Contact regime.

1. Tex says:

Thank you, I felt frustrated when I got this msg but now back to my no contact. He will get nothing.

1. K says:

You are welcome Tex
        Good job; give him nothing so he starves! Grade A bastards.

2. Tex says:

Hello HG,

I have a question about the odd hoover I have just received.

The thing is he discarded me a year ago. It was difficult but I had enough strenght not to contact him. And when he started to hoover me to gain some fuel and play with my head I blocked him.

Now I’m dating someone new. I rerely post on social media now because I am too busy but a few days ago I posted a link to a concert of one of my favourite artists. It was a fresh new thing, one of my fav singers and that’s why I have shared it. One of the songs she was singing was about a past lover, a broken heart. But I didn’t paid attention to that.

And now I got the text from my ex (different number) with a link to the song which says “move on”. The whole lyrics is saying that the listiner should move on because there is no way to bring back that lost love.

I didn’t anawear. I was literally in shock. Last time I have contacted my ex was a year ago, blocked him 6 months ago. I am dating someone but I didnt anounce it anywhere so my ex doesn’t know that and he knows nothing what is going on in my life. So it looks like he is still stalking my social media and he thought one of the songs from that concert was about him. What a stupid idea.

My question is why he did that – wanted some negative fuel? What was he thinking, I blocked him, I don’t contact him, why the hell he thought he should react to the song with that “move on” text?

What should I do? Should I tell him I am dating someone?

It pisses me off that he thinks I am his slave or something and I can’t share the things I like because when I do he will pop up from nowhere with his humilitating advices!

1. windstorm says:

Tex
      He is a narc. He thinks he is the center of the universe. Pathetic that he assumes everything is about him, but you know different. Just ignore him. You know what reality is.

1. Tex says:

I will ignore!

2. Blank says:

Tex, do not respond! He wants your fuel, it’s a hoover. He knows you’ll be annoyed and want to tell him you were done with him. He is so looking forward to your delicious fuel. Ignore him completely and keep ignoring him for ever. Good luck Tex xx

1. Tex says:

Thank you Blank, I will not respond, I promise 🙂

3. Sarah says:

Tex, I felt so frustrated for you when I read your post. Such typical N behaviour and I know exactly why you want to respond. I feel like I want to contact him too 🤣
      As much as you want to bite back, the N’s contact with you shows his stunted emotional maturity….be dignified by your silence and remain in no contact. It is better to wear bite marks on your tongue from holding back all the things you want to say than to give him the emotional reaction he seeks from you. If you react, he wins! If he is stalking you, he knows you have moved on and he is wounded so he is trying to draw you back into his machinations. Sometimes all people deserve is our silence and that is the best dose of reality we can give them.
      Given it is 12 months post disengagement please read HG’s book Revenge – I chuckled the whole way through it and you will get some great tips to instigate silent revenge 👏 xox

1. Tex says:

Haha thank you Sarah, I’m glad someone understands this idiotic situation and can relate to my frustration 🙂 Yes, you are totally right, probably he can’t understand why I don’t beg and wait for him to come and he did it to make me react and show me that despite I blocked him and went no contact, he still wins. I will igore it and block this new number. And maybe think about some revenge 🙂

2. Sarah says:

Tex, your plan is flawless! I love it, N will hate it and so I love it even more 😜 Enjoy your revenge (best served silent and cold of course) 😘

4. Pixie says:

Ignore him. What you’re doing is none of his business. I’d be leary about telling him you’re with someone else. Protect your new boyfriend from getting stalked, smeared, etc.

I get pissed off at the thought my ex used me as an appliance, threw me away, picked me out of the trash, didn’t even dust me off, just to kick me around some more. I don’t need the last word anymore.

What would be your motives in contacting him? He probably knows that song would piss u off, he gets attention. Ignoring him 100% is the best reaction to his childish, mean bullshit in my opinion. They HATE being ignored.

The Overload