Love and Loathed

love and loathed pic

AVAILABLE NOW

Does the narcissist really love? If he or she does, why then does the romantic relationship then descend into loathing? What causes this change that is both dramatic and perplexing? HG Tudor explains further from his perspective and in so doing provides additional insights into the thoughts behind the deeds of him and his kind. Understand how silence is a major weapon used against you and is it a silent treatment or have you been disengaged from? Learn about how humour is utilised by the narcissist and how this is part of his or her deceit. Gain knowledge about what happens if you dare to cheat on the narcissist. Understand why the narcissist must own you and how control of you is paramount. A host of amazing insights covering many elements of the narcissistic dynamic which will enable you to remove the fog of confusion and finally make strides forward in your recovery.

Buy US book

Buy UK Book

Buy CAN book

Buy AUS book

25 thoughts on “Love and Loathed

1. Asp Emp says:

An excellent example of the inappropriate laughing – I laughed when I read this comment. However, as one who was a victim of abuse, I would have also thought it was not funny. (it is still funny 🙂 )

2. Asp Emp says:

Laughing….“customized and made to order”. Yet, how apt. It happens to ACONs through their peers. Eventually the ACON meets (through their addiction to narcissism) another narcissist (ie intimate / friend) who may also instinctively “mould” their ‘prey’ to the point where the ACON “becomes” the ‘mould’.

3. SuperXena says:

This new book is an invaluable and excellent compilation of your best posts and articles in an expanded version that explains thoroughly the narcissist’s mentality in the process that goes from infatuation to hatred of his/her partner.

Of special value the chapter Game for a Laugh depicting how humour is an important part of the facade of the narcissist.

Integrating in between chapters some of your most poetic and humorous rhymes such as Silent night,The First No Contact,O Come All Ye Empaths as well as “dark “poems such as The Haunted Chamber and Own( two of my favourites)

Excellent work. I have already written a review of this book in Amazon.

Thank you SX, much appreciated.

1. SuperXena says:

My pleasure HG.

1. foolme1time says:

HG,
          How do you decide when a book will go into print? Now that I have started to purchase them in paperback I have become quite spoiled! Lol. But then there is the side of me that just can not wait! I guess I’ll get the kindle version. Lol🤪

It revolves around organising the cover in a form which accords with a print version as opposed to the thumbnail cover for kindle.

2. foolme1time says:

Thank you for answering and now I will have to google parts of you answer so that I understand it! 😂

4. MB says:

This is a new book? Is it not being made available on Kindle Unlimited?

It is a new book, yes.

5. E. B. says:

A new book! 🙂

6. kelfairly says:

I’ve been infatuated, jealous over, happily belonging to, had the feelings of love in a relationship, but I don’t believe I’ve ever really been in real love. How do you find someone like you? And not only that, but that you’re attracted to, turns you on. You’d think with all the people in the world, it would be easy, but for some reason it’s not. Enter a narcissist with his smoking mirrors, looks like you and turns you on, customized and made to order. As they say, if it’s too good to be true it probably isn’t. Going on that old adage, I don’t know whether to search in a better place for the right guy or just settle. Narcissists are so uniform, have it all figured out. Maybe that’s what we all need to do too, figure out how to interact, connect better, know that we’re all looking for the same thing, and make it easier for us to find it in each other, in the good guys, not the bad ones.

7. nikitalondon says:

This is a new book right?

It is.

1. nikitalondon says:

I bought it . I dont need narc school anymore but your Blog helped me alot in the past so I continue to buy yöyour work

I appreciate you doing so NL, thank you.

8. Serene says:

HG,
    I am curious, from your point of view do empaths ever have sadistic streaks?
    Do empaths experience“schadenfreude”?

1. Serene says:

Oh good.

I used to laugh when my brother got spanked and then I would get spanked for laughing.

2. Asp Emp says:

RE: the answer to the second question, I know that for a fact 🙂

2. It Depends says:

I realize you were specifically addressing Tudor but thought I’d add a little more clarity than yes or no, simply because I have the time to write this week and you might find it helpful. If not, I apologize beforehand, for butting in on your conversation. I am an empath who gets a huge amount of pleasure from helping them self-destruct as it happens to be one of my favorite hobbies, Schadenfreude, I had to look that one up! Cool word. For me personally, when I am attacking a narcissist or one of their systems, it is not the case that I am doing so because I am deriving pleasure from their misfortunes, it really is not about them. If it were possible to help them, you’d find me first in line to try. And I did try very hard to help many narcissists for many years until I realized what they were and how they function. I do not exaggerate when I say that they and their ilk, in positions of control and authority are exactly and specifically, what is wrong with the entire world. They are why misery exists. They are the root cause of misery in every form. They HATE other people’s happiness, it is one of their life missions to destroy other people’s happiness because they are eat up with jealousy that they can never be happy themselves, due to their own evil choices. They are not teddy bears, they are pests. Anytime they or their systems can be helped along in their own self-destruction, it makes the world a better place, in general. This is what an empath derives pleasure from. The understanding that with the fall of each narcissist and their control systems, the world becomes a more beautiful and peaceful place for normal people and empaths who have the ability to care for their fellow man or woman.

1. Serene says:

It Depends,

Thank you for explaining.

I had to look up “Schadenfreude“ as well. HG Tudor used this word in his book “Love and Loathed” when explaining how narcissist use humor.

It just made me question my thoughts and behaviors.

1. It Depends says:

I thought the spanking musing was hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣

9. Looking at legion says:

Burlington Coat Factory, hey have you met The Hangover Cure?

Looks like you’re the SAME dude!

Whoa

#mouses #tudors #teachers #ohmy

10. Serene says:

I just purchased this, so I could read about how narcissist use humor. Now I have questions. But before I ask I want to think about what I just read. Thank you.

Minions of Darkness